Likewise, not scanning through 76 pages. Totally new to Steam and ****** off that it's the only option to play this year, but is there a way to play FM on notebooks? In FM11 I just used "--small_screen --windowed" but that doesn't work!

EDIT: Right clicked on the game in steam, went onto Properties and added "--small_screen --windowed" into launch options. That did the trick!

EDIT2: Loaded a quick start, didn't get past the add manager screen though as I couldn't see the second half of the form and then I got a crash dump error.

Last edited:
I dont know why poeple gets so many errors and problems and I am playing without problems

Am I the only one who's strikers are missing "easy" chances. It seems as if the games replaced "He somehow got his fingertips to it!" with "Hows he missed that?".

+
Sad that looking back on a managers achievements, you can see the trophies they've won, but once the game starts, you get useless achievements added on. Such as "Won in League Cup 2nd round". Would prefer it to just add trophies won.

the full game isnt out yet, there cant possibly be a torrent out, at least not yet

a friend of mine got the game a week before release last year and he told me that hes downloaded 12! ****** disgrace

There very well could be torrents out for it, but it's very pointless, considering it'll be a half done version, will freeze and corrupt every five minutes.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Andreas Hinkel
Stuart Parnaby
Mahamadou Diarra
James McFadden
Kelvin Etuhu
Boudewijn Zenden
Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink
Marcus Bent
James Beattie

Available on free's.

I got Norn Ireland to Euro 2012, I loaded the game using the English League and my squad selection is severly limited ie no David Healy and any other players who play outside England. When the full game is released would I be able to add additional leagues so I can choose players who are playing outside the UK?

Am I being stupid or have they pretty much scrapped Match Prep. this season? I know they've incorporated it into the main tactics screen but still....

I'm just struggling to find match prep as well :)

But apart from this - I guess it's not yet implemented, as the players' training screen still shows match prep - I love the new UI. It just shows more information than before, requires less menu maneuvring, less clicky clicky.

And the game itself? It's brilliant. All the right additions, nothing feels unnecessary, it has more on it but feels more light-weight in terms of control and interfaces. This is going to be the best football manager game ... in the world.

/edit uuuh just found match prep. It's in Tactics -> Overview just on the left side of the screen. Too obvious to find, I guess :)

Last edited:
First impressions time... I'm really enjoying this so far, the little details are what is impressing me most.

I'm really loving the new camera angle. It's great for free-kicks, corners and the like. Nothing better than seeing a free-kick fly in the from the (near) perspective of the taker. The team talks are also superb, I like that it actually shows if it has an effect on the player, negative or positive. Also quite handy that it adds in a drop-down box when a player gets injured or takes a knock, and you can then give a talk to the player going on too.

Negatives are the lay-out, so far. I don't really like it, everything seems to be crammed into one screen and it seems a bit cluttered and crammed. I'm sure I'll get used to it though.

Haven't really ventured into the transfer market or tactical side - as it's only the demo and I really only wanna familiarise myself with it for now. Happy so far though! Seems a tad easy at the same time...

need some answers. is there a download that does not use steam? can you take a demo game into the new release next week? Thanks in advance...

Hi guys, how does everyone feel about the new in-match graphics of the supporters, my disppointment is that 90% of my supporters are wearing black and not my teams colours.

Also it would be better if the crowd celebrated a bit more than just jumping up and down once.

Whats your thoughts on police segregating home/away supporters and security around the stadium and ball boys and tv camera men behind the goals.?

I got Norn Ireland to Euro 2012, I loaded the game using the English League and my squad selection is severly limited ie no David Healy and any other players who play outside England. When the full game is released would I be able to add additional leagues so I can choose players who are playing outside the UK?

Yes you can add as many additional League's as you like on the demo. Surprised you chose to be an international manager on the demo seeing as you only play like 4 games max.

Yes you can add as many additional League's as you like on the demo. Surprised you chose to be an international manager on the demo seeing as you only play like 4 games max.

How can I do this? I just wanted to get a team into the Euros and continue when the game is released!

Why can't I add a new league and take over a another team? Is it because the demo?

Last edited:
Giggs' natural isn't left wing.

Reallllllllyyyyyyyyyyy?

How does Messi have a lower first touch (17) than John Obi Mikel? Apparently they're also equal on passing, and Messi is just one point more creative. It's just absolutely baffling tbh.