Football Manager 2012 : Liverpool Thread

Have you all been selling caroll?

if so how much did you get??

I sold Carroll for 10m up front to Arsenal, he was performing okay but was struggling to get a game with Suarez, Cavani and Doumbia around.

I'm playing Tevez - Cavani with Tevez as Poacher and Cavani as Target Man - Attack. Works like a fairytale!

I might have to look into signing Doumbia. I only have Sanogo and some Argentine regen as backup strikers, so he'll be my next signing for sure!

How much are you paying Tevez in wages? Thats the only thing stopping me from signing him really, I don't like to pay more than 140k a week.

How much are you paying Tevez in wages? Thats the only thing stopping me from signing him really, I don't like to pay more than 140k a week.

£170k. Deserves it though. Been awesome for me so far!

How do you guys buy Cavani with his agent and loyalty fee's massive?

Charlie Adam?

Wow, surprising how no one mentioned Charlie Adam. He was fantastic for me in the 1st season scored around 15 goals. Get the attacking set pieces on match preparation for a while and you will see it work wonders. Esp with Coates and Carroll combining. Carroll hasn't been magic for me, scored 12 goals but not as bad I would say.
Got Wijnaldum in the 1st season was fantastic,finished 5 pts behind the leaders at 3rd.

Just starting 2nd season, have 30 mil too spend, need an attacking player in the wing, can't get gotze for under 60 mil!

OK, i have sold Kuyt, maxi, skittel, aurelio and jones and got £7.25 mil budget with a £300k salary difference. Everytime I go to offer Cavani a contract I can only offer up to £90k wages and £2.5 mil signing fee's. How are you guys buying him.

Just starting 2nd season, have 30 mil too spend, need an attacking player in the wing, can't get gotze for under 60 mil!

Left or right?

OK, i have sold Kuyt, maxi, skittel, aurelio and jones and got £7.25 mil budget with a £300k salary difference. Everytime I go to offer Cavani a contract I can only offer up to £90k wages and £2.5 mil signing fee's. How are you guys buying him.

I bought him in the 2nd season. No idea about anybody else.

Alright, I'm sick of this. Does anybody have a successful tactic for Liverpool? Except winning the CL, my team fails miserably.

This my team and formation the team is built upon:

View attachment 203827

I don't have any pictures or screen shots of my save because I'm doing this via my iPhone but I would like to say I'm at the end of my first year and I have 1 game left and arsenal are 2nd but have 2 games left, I'm 6 points ahead so all I need in my last game is a point and I've won the league cup and I'm in the final of the F.A cupp but what makes this save so good is that I ain't had any money I was doing really bad BUT I changed my formation to 4,3,1,2 and I got wovleswinkel on future fees in January and WOW him and Suarez up front is amazing and gerrard as att mid and Adam centre is amazing , went from 8 and hasn't lost a game since I've done really well and I have just looked at the transfer Market and I've got a few players coming in the suet , di maria 17.5 mil because he's unhappy and I could get tevez for £13m but can afford the wages :/ and bring the king of dm back the afield ( macherano ) so can't wait for them :) and my greatish achievement was getting Carroll to score a fair few goals and I haven't have to worry about rotation because I have good subs ( Carroll,belamy,shelvey,Danny Wilson, lussey and Flanagan ... You don't need big players to achieve alot as I've proven I just simply used a great formation and by god am I pleased with what I've done :) can't wait for Europe next season look out Madrid and barca ;) ........ Since I popster that I got tevez and i won the league an in Europe and firing with all cylinders :) doing really now just need to get my fanbase up so I can et better revenue ever since I got tevez my merchandise sales have go up loads he's a great buy and only for £13m :D

I also got offered the job as great british u23's and I took the job and got them to the final and won but then they auto sack you but it let me manage both at the same time I done really well :) I hope I get the England job now because I done well with the great Britian team :) it was for the 2012 olyimpics by the way :)

has anyone had success with raheem? i'm playing him loads and his PA is 4 star but sot much improvment

has anyone had success with raheem? i'm playing him loads and his PA is 4 star but sot much improvment
Yeah he's class... Only a 2 star CA, but keeping Lavezzi out of the team.

just got to Feb before lambert gets sacked from norwich.

so steve clarke buggers off to manage them.

i need an assistant!

WHO TO GET!???