Football Manager 2012 : Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 452
  • Views Views 277K
is gotze woth the buy and gaitan ?? ive just got gaitan and played with him abit but d dont see why people are saying hes good hes been avarage for me and gotze worth 53m at the start of the season is he worth that much for me to get him next season ?

is gotze woth the buy and gaitan ?? ive just got gaitan and played with him abit but d dont see why people are saying hes good hes been avarage for me and gotze worth 53m at the start of the season is he worth that much for me to get him next season ?

I believe Götze worths this. I just don't know if I'd pay.

I believe Götze worths this. I just don't know if I'd pay.

i got no clue if i should go and bid for him or not also will the board give me money since ive used 38 monthly installments on gaitan and cavani ???

i got no clue if i should go and bid for him or not also will the board give me money since ive used 38 monthly installments on gaitan and cavani ???

What season are you playing?

i really need help, im a die hard liverpool fan and i really wanna play as them but it is so bad :/
i cant kill off weaker teams, players are not consistent and i have no idea who to sign from the start

so i am going to start over and i would really like some tips about tactics player etc. from the very start of a game, ill be fine if im not doing **** by christmas, which is the case quite a lot

Can someone please let me know if it is possible to return to an old club after leaving? Its really bugging me and i would like to go on and win in other countries then return later in my game.

Please let me no, jose mourinho is under pressure and im itching for a big spanish adventure!

i really need help, im a die hard liverpool fan and i really wanna play as them but it is so bad :/
i cant kill off weaker teams, players are not consistent and i have no idea who to sign from the start

so i am going to start over and i would really like some tips about tactics player etc. from the very start of a game, ill be fine if im not doing **** by christmas, which is the case quite a lot

I'd sell Skrtel for 7.5 M to increase a bit the inicial transfer budget.
And try to play with the Kaflok Goals Galore tactic.

And in the previous pages you can find some other great tips :)

What season are you playing?

first season , do you think its possible ??? , i was thinking of doing a practice save and see who to buy and expect during the game untill the new update comes out in after january transfers

first season , do you think its possible ??? , i was thinking of doing a practice save and see who to buy and expect during the game untill the new update comes out in after january transfers

I don't think you would be able to sign Götze now. No chance.
Btw, you sign Gaitan and Cavani? If you did, your must be with a very decent side to play.

I don't think you would be able to sign Götze now. No chance.
Btw, you sign Gaitan and Cavani? If you did, your must be with a very decent side to play.

yeah cavani has been my key player , hes mainly the reasion why im doing well on the table ( was 1st but now ive lost and gone 3rd ) gaitan is ok , he does a decent job.

the joke is ive just got a message from the board saying there giving me 1.5m for transfer budget , quite funny really XD and my balance is on the red now from a cuple of thousand

yeah cavani has been my key player , hes mainly the reasion why im doing well on the table ( was 1st but now ive lost and gone 3rd ) gaitan is ok , he does a decent job.

the joke is ive just got a message from the board saying there giving me 1.5m for transfer budget , quite funny really XD and my balance is on the red now from a cuple of thousand

You're doing ok, so don't worry about Götze atm.
If you want somene for the wing who's good (obviously not a Götze but a pretty decent player) try Ivelin Popov (he's kinda cheap and plays awesome). I bought him in my first season and he became one of the fan's favorite.

You're doing ok, so don't worry about Götze atm.
If you want somene for the wing who's good (obviously not a Götze but a pretty decent player) try Ivelin Popov (he's kinda cheap and plays awesome). I bought him in my first season and he became one of the fan's favorite.

what about financial ??? im in the red zone now with my balance on 900k with the bored giving me 1.5m to spend which is a joke ??? or do you think i shoud start again ??? because when the jan transfers are over irl i wanna have the latest update coz who knows what will happen we might get in someone good since we are playing sloppy and not finishing ???

what about financial ??? im in the red zone now with my balance on 900k with the bored giving me 1.5m to spend which is a joke ??? or do you think i shoud start again ??? because when the jan transfers are over irl i wanna have the latest update coz who knows what will happen we might get in someone good since we are playing sloppy and not finishing ???

yep. you can wait and see who's we're going to bring in january :)

Champions League is pretty difficult. I'm up to 2015/2016 season, and the closest I've got is the semi final. I did win the league in my second and third seasons though so it's not too bad.

I've won two titles, four league cups, two fa cups, and two community shields in four seasons, but only managed quarter-finals in the CL. (Lost to Barca in the last 16 twice, and knocked out by city in the quarter final.), I've definitely found it harder than last years CL.

I am playing my 4th season. Actually it's coming to the end, it's april 2015.
I am 1st in Premier League after 32 games played (81 points, Chelsea 2nd, 74)
I just beat Real Madrid in Champions League Quarter-Finals (lost 3-2 at Anfield but the team had an astonishing recovery to win 3 -0 at Bernabeu) and now it's CSKA in semi-finals.
I am going to play the FA Cup Final against Aston Villa.
Carling Cup I lost to Chelsea in semi-finals :(

The only trophy I haven't achieved yet is the UCL despite playing semi-finals in two last seasons, hope I can win this season.

In previous seasons I have won 2 FA Cups, 2 Carling Cups, 2 Community Shields and 1 EPL.

EPIC SEASON 2014/2015 :D

Won FA Cup, Premier League and UCL. TREBLE!

Beat Chelsea 2-0 in UCL final.

Awesome!!! I won prem, fa & carling treble in 2nd season. My CL group is Inter, Dortmund & Dinamo. Hopefully this season is the one!!

Back