Football Manager 2012 : Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 452
  • Views Views 277K
I am having trouble choosing the right tactic for my Liverpool side, I am in the 2016/17 season and have a great side but recently have been conceding in almost every game and not getting many shots on target despite there being 20 - 30 shots per game less than a quarter are hitting the target -.-

Does anyone fancy helping me pick a good tactic?

Give goals galore v3, worked for me for a couple seasons! I'm gonna change it up now though.....

thats the one ive been using as i got bored of my last tactic when it started to only scrape me 1 - 0 victories. Do you know of any tactics that are based on Liverpool in the 80s? Ive had a look around and cant find one, if not I may try and create one.

I am having trouble choosing the right tactic for my Liverpool side, I am in the 2016/17 season and have a great side but recently have been conceding in almost every game and not getting many shots on target despite there being 20 - 30 shots per game less than a quarter are hitting the target -.-

Does anyone fancy helping me pick a good tactic?

Could you post a screnshot of your squad?

How to become a LEGEND...

You win the treble. Then you go and win the FIFA Club World Championship for the first time in Liverpool history.
What's the next step to become a legend?

You need just one more point to win the Premier League for the third time in a row. Fate is on your side 'cause your next match is against Man Utd at Old Trafford. You go there and so it is...

View attachment 212934

Last edited:
Does anybody have a WORKING tactic for Liverpool?

I've tried the 3 tactics (On 3 different saves), I had succes with, before I had to wipe my PC, and I can't win **** all with any of them.

I've won the quadruple (Carling Cup, EPL, FA Cup and UEFA CL) in the third season! W00T! As for tactics, they're all tactics I created. But I haven't uploaded them.

Now playing my fourth season.

But I guess you can win anything with a team like this:

View attachment 213025View attachment 213024

Jonathan Flatt is a regen keeper in there.

AND NO, I DID NOT CHEAT!

I got a lot of money for transfers and I used partially immediate and partially installment payments for most transfers. Some were just pure luck. I got Sissoko and Sulejmani on free transfers. Pedro was transfer listed as was Di Maria for some reason. Arsenal offered Wilshere to me and Gotze wanted out from Dortmund.

Last edited:
Does anybody have a WORKING tactic for Liverpool?

I've tried the 3 tactics (On 3 different saves), I had succes with, before I had to wipe my PC, and I can't win **** all with any of them.

Did you try the one i sent you?

[video=youtube;qMeu6cO9TLg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMeu6cO9TLg[/video]

Great win against Barcelona
In the same season i won the MLS Cup, Community Shield, Super Cup, Club World Championship, Carling Cup, FA Cup, Premier League and Champions League :D BTW i did not cheat!
Regner is a regen btw

Last edited:
I've won the quadruple (Carling Cup, EPL, FA Cup and UEFA CL) in the third season! W00T! As for tactics, they're all tactics I created. But I haven't uploaded them.

AND NO, I DID NOT CHEAT!

I got a lot of money for transfers and I used partially immediate and partially installment payments for most transfers. Some were just pure luck. I got Sissoko and Sulejmani on free transfers. Pedro was transfer listed as was Di Maria for some reason. Arsenal offered Wilshere to me and Gotze wanted out from Dortmund.

Hummels, Götze, Cavani, Neymar, Modric, Wilshere, Coentrão, Hamsik, Muniain... all still in third season and you want us to believe you didn't cheat?

I'm not saying you have cheated, just saying it's hard to believe you didn't, tho.

Anyway, congratulations on the quadruple.

AND NO, I DID NOT CHEAT!

Post screenshots of how much you bought Gotze, Wilshere, Coentrão and Neymar for because Gotze would cost £90m+

Post screenshots of how much you bought Gotze, Wilshere, Coentrão and Neymar for because Gotze would cost £90m+

Wilshere it's not hard to get, in my save he was sold to Aston Villa for 5.5M in third season.

Back