Football Manager 2012 New Features You Would Like to See

I'm not sure If anybody already said it but...

If it was possible the ability to activate and deactive playable (or View Only) leagues during the game which would get rid of the horrible choice of which leagues to select at the start of the game and also if your new to Football Manager (like I was to FM11) and you pick a poor selection of leagues (like I did :() you could fix this when you see sense.

Also, I would like it if you could make Playable Leagues and View Only Leagues in the same country.

A more detailed manager history, the option to choose more than one favoured club (as I support two clubs equally) and a whole load more phrases (i.e. media and press conferences) would all be pretty nice smaller things which would add to the realism of the game.

But the thing I would most love to see is if the game was lots harder. They could include a difficulty setting for the people who just want to win loads but I have found that I have only ever done badly at a club ONCE and that was my very first game (on all FM's as this is my first.)

Lol, I keep thinking of other things. Earning wages as the manager personally would be good too. There would have to be some incentive that made the player really want to get more money just like real life.

:) Thanks for anyone who reads this! It was longer than I had hoped.

Totally agree with changing playable and viewable leagues 'saintbantam'.

Difficulty level yes i agree with that. I dont find it overwhelmingly easy or hard (this is from a 'newbie' to the fm series). Maybe 5 difficulty settings based on each thing. Lets use taking control of Man United as an example;
Board minimum expectations
Hard win league minimum; harder top 2 min; medium champ league min; easier europa league min; easy top half
Players joining club
Hard=only unhappy players join (eg not getting games for current club)/players more fussy in joining (eg a big difference in Man United being 5th and 1st positition); easy=sign any player for any team
Fans
Fans are more fussier the harder the level for match performances.
Wages
Players/staff want more the harder the level
Selling
You will get less money for selling players the harder the level.
Morale
Players are more likely to get higher morale the easier the level.
In game opponent managers
Opponent managers are not as tactically aware the harder the level (eg hard setting will mean you are up against Wenger/Ferguson whereas easy level means you are up against a sunday league manager).

Just some examples. I feel also you can have different levels per setting eg, you could decide a hard setting for morale, but to sell players have an easier setting. This should have the option of also changing during a saved game.

the only thing i would to see is to make la liga more realistic for example we all know the coaches ie pep mou etc dont sign the players the players are scouted by teh director of football ie zubizaretta barca valdano madrid etc now im not saying pep n mou dont have any say for example pep or mou might say i feel we need a new centre back then the director of football goes out an draws a short list normally around 5 different options of players for that position tehn consults with the coach who the club should try to target i would like to see that in al liga for the next edition for me the only improvement!

I think the fans should have some role in the game.. i am not sure what but i think it would be pretty goof if they added something in that point.
Like being notified of any fans protests? Fans not turning up during tough times, and eventually having a say if your sacked or not?

Totally agree with changing playable and viewable leagues 'saintbantam'.

Difficulty level yes i agree with that. I dont find it overwhelmingly easy or hard (this is from a 'newbie' to the fm series). Maybe 5 difficulty settings based on each thing. Lets use taking control of Man United as an example;
Board minimum expectations
Hard win league minimum; harder top 2 min; medium champ league min; easier europa league min; easy top half
Players joining club
Hard=only unhappy players join (eg not getting games for current club)/players more fussy in joining (eg a big difference in Man United being 5th and 1st positition); easy=sign any player for any team
Fans
Fans are more fussier the harder the level for match performances.
Wages
Players/staff want more the harder the level
Selling
You will get less money for selling players the harder the level.
Morale
Players are more likely to get higher morale the easier the level.
In game opponent managers
Opponent managers are not as tactically aware the harder the level (eg hard setting will mean you are up against Wenger/Ferguson whereas easy level means you are up against a sunday league manager).

Just some examples. I feel also you can have different levels per setting eg, you could decide a hard setting for morale, but to sell players have an easier setting. This should have the option of also changing during a saved game.

It's a football management simulation, there aren't difficulty settings in real life. I do think the game should be made harder though.

Like being notified of any fans protests? Fans not turning up during tough times, and eventually having a say if your sacked or not?

totally agree this happens in italy a lot the ultras are very powerful for example lazio, milan, roma are known to have very powerful ultra groups1

I dont want the game to be harder as im new to it. Thats why i suggested the difficulty settings, so it suits everyone

there should be an option where you can use the money that you earn in contracts as a manager to obtain the official fifa coaching licences.

I think there should be like a separate game mode so you build you way up as a manager, like

Sunday League - Semi-Pro - Professional - International etc.

I also think you should be able to have meetings with your scouts about transfer tagets.

i would love to see on tactics, instead of just having set players positions have maybe a few stages and a little more freedom for example:
to be able to set it so a player moves to a certain place in different stages of the game like when defending, attacking and in transition, also not just in the set positions but a region/area on the pitch.
hope you understand me was kind of hard to say what i mean. :p

***** fights in training because John Terry is ******** everyone's wives

Manager History (for a team)

Easiest way for me to explain this is using the NFL - in the entire history of the Pittsburgh Steelers (founded in 1933), they have had only 16 head coaches. The Washington Redskins have had 27 since 1932.

Knowing this, a coach is more likely to sign for the team that changes less often.

It'd be a good tool to know ownership a little better, one more factor.

a feature that could link fm12 (pc) with fmh12 (psp) would be cool so you can play the same career on the go!

i want it to be more realistic. For example, compare Craig Bellamy's stats in 2011 with 2010. just because he is playing in the championship doesnt make him worse. There are many good players in the championship in RL such as Taarabt, Chopra and Earnshaw, but they dont make them as good just as they are in the championship. Also, i want to see better regens and better development.

how about the ****** scoreline not changing when a team scores a disallowed goal!!!

so frustrating! 94th minute and you score an equaliser in the last game if the season to get you promoted and the scoreline says 1-1, then after a bit it changes back!

when in real life does Sky, ITV or BBC change the score as soon as the ball goes over the line? they wait til it's confirmed

i also want it to stop showing the match after the chance has passed. sometimes you miss an easy 1 on 1, and you know that was the chance it was going to show, but it goes out for a corner and shows the corner and then another corner and then a throw-in, etc. It goes on for ages and is so boring to watch knowing that there isnt gonna be a goal in that passage of play!!