Football Manager 2012 Release Date - October 21st 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 130
  • Views Views 173K
after a year out, needed to work my socks off, the date of release could not come sooner!

Release date has been announced: October 21st

Release date has been announced: October 21st

carnival-celebration-source_aio.gif

Awesome. Are there any sneek peeks yet? Aside from the screens.

Early October (around the 7th probably) for demo release probably. looking forward to it :)

Great. Expect the demo to be out 2 weeks before the release date, so this means October 7th

finally...i'm looking forward to demo and full version... once again i'm so exicted

I see a pattern of the release dates don't you guys oO)

look at FM 05 & FM 11 both the same day, then look at FM 06 & FM 12 same day again, I bet FM 13 will come out the same day as FM 07

Slightly earlier than I expected having calculated the possible time (last fri of Oct/first Fri of Nov) after the announcement. Not doing much on that day of the week so it doesn't make so big a difference, but as I'm attempting a long personal quest on an ambitiously large db, depending on when 13's out might get an extra week or 2 at this version which is nice.

So, concerning the demo, I have the Steam sign up window on my desktop. I'm not sure which button to click for fear I may do something that will screw me later.

Option 1: "Create New Account". Doubtless, this is part of the usual procedure for downloading Football Manager.
Option 2: "PS3™ Players: First Time Signing Into Steam?" I am a PS3 player. So far I haven't used Steam on the console, but I could. I own The Orange Box and Portal 2. I know Portal 2 can use Steam, and I think the other can, too.

Does either of these options have the capability to interfere with the other's proper operation?

Hurry up Thursday/Friday !

Last edited:
Back