Football Manager 2012; Who you going to be?

You going to buy Football Manager 2012?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Barcelona for a season to get to grips with it. then

Sunderland for long save

Will probably get used to it with a save with man u and then as always my long term game with portsmouth and then a save with the mighty TRURO in BSS!

I found it really hard to stick with a team in FM 2011. I think the worst thing for me was when I discovered the editor. I had always known it was there, but had never used it. I started off by making injured players fit for new loads. Then i would clear some debt here and there. Then I thought Kayal and Izzy should have better ratings. Then I increased ticket prices. It got out of hand. For FM2012 im going to start a 2 player game, but play as both. Going to start as Celtic manager and have the other one on career mode

I'll start with everton, and try and get them some money... then once i get sick of that, go for all the steam hero
acheivements

I always start with a save with Newcastle, hoping to get Fat Mike out of the club and kick on from there! Bring back Freddy Shepherd!

as usual i'll have 3 saves... man united, fiorentina and a team from BSP or the conference...

Cardiff City Or Maybe I'll Go to The Serbian League with Red Star or Partizan

Watch out for when you play Brighton *SmugFromWednesday*

Will probably have 3 games on the go.

Long Save - Brighton, try and get them as the biggest team.

U-21 game - Chelsea or Man City. Bring in all the young guns, then sign the best regens every season.

MLS game - Try and make heads and tails of all this drafting nonsence.

Brighton because they're going places :) garuntee you they'll be in prem within 3 season max

English Clubs:

Arsenal/QPR
QPR/Arsenal
Man City
Swansea
Man Utd
Norwich
Chelsea
Liverpool
Peterbrough
Cambridge
West Ham

International:
England
Brazil
Wales

Other:
Barcelona
Malaga

Can i ask why you will manage Utd and Chelsea if you support Arsenal?

First (as always) doing some seasons with 'my' club Feyenoord (Dutch league), as always I go on until I win everything (including champions league) in 1 season witch usually takes around 5/6 seasons.
And prove that I can do better then feyenoord is doing in real life ;p

Second I will choose a club that I am going to build up (I think in the blue square premier division), have done Leeds united and chesterfield but this year I want to start even lower!

and if I have the time lastly I will choose a team that usually becomes around 5 to 10 in the league and make it a international god ;p (in fm 2010 it was Manchester city, but waaaaaaaaaaay to easy because they just keep throwing money in your face)

Porto for me. Haven't lost any key players afaik, and added some more like Juan Iturbe, Alex Sandro, Danilo.. should be fun to make them a powerhouse.

West Ham, Birmingham, Blackpool, Southampton or Leeds in the Championship
QPR, Norwich, Swansea in the Prem
Sheff UTD in League 1

these are the options I'm thinking about