Football Manager 2012; Who you going to be?

You going to buy Football Manager 2012?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will always do a Newcastle one, then maybe PSG as I'm enjoying my current one and usally a championship side, maybe Brighton or Southampton.

i'd probably go with Leeds United and Wolves if you can still add another manager to the same save

well first Liverpool then my fav low league team forest green stoke city intersting because of europe and monaco instering 4

Ajax, return of the glory days.. been planning it for months

Man city first to get familiar with the game and try be manager of ghana or brazil
then probally Qpr,Liverpool or my hometown Grimsby get the back upto top divisions instead of conference as a second long save game

i will probs start as leeds see how it goes but im not convinced it will be a fun game but you never know , i defo like the challenge of plymouth should be fun

I'll probably start with a power house like Inter or Scunthorpe United!

Im a Tottenham fan so theyll be my first game
Im from Leicester soo usually i do a few games with them
Malaga's money makes that an attractive one.
There is also Crawley and AFC Wimbledon come into League 2 so ill give 1 of them a bash.
I also do a lower foreign challenge, been Sporting CP on 09 or 10 and Standard Liege on 11 soo maybe a Ukraine or Russian game on 12 but undecided on that challenge so far, I CANT WAIT FOR RELEASEE!

Start off with arsenal as usual
Then try to recreate my glorious Betis game I'm playing at the moment, become a journeyman do all the main leagues as they come and then San Marino Challenge it is

I think I'll go with Sunderland, and then see if I can get Bradford back where they belong.

Gunna have a pop at eastern europe/central asia. Anzhi Makhachkala!

Tempted with a few clubs, probably start local at Sheff Utd and get them back to the big time :)

Then I think I'll try Stoke, Bolton and Everton trying to make them a superpower. :)

Probably do another Roma save, good team to manage

As always a Man Utd save will be the longterm and then mess around with teams like Brighton and Southampton
but Porto always along with PSG and Anzhi

The usual 3. HJK Helsinki & Finland. Try to win CL and make Finland win WC. Then Arsenal and Milan saves.