Football Manager 2013 Official Announcement

Attributes are always subjective, but if you think something is inherently wrong and can back it up, researchers do listen.

Cant wait for it either, already lost interest in FM12 after listening to the conference.
Also lost interest in FM12, downloaded a transfer update and started a new game, but that's about as close you can get to FM13...

Very excited about the 3d impliments and FMC will be good for games with mates, where you won't really care about the minor details you would in a long term save.

I was hoping they would add the Director of Football role. I'm sick of offering players contracts.

Watch me dominate all of your leaderboards. Pew pew!

They are introducing a Director of Football role into FM 2013, on the youtube video of the press conference pause at 3:43 and look at the bottom of the screen, it says "Director of Football" introduced on the scroll bar.

How mean of them to release this. All this time I'm going to spend wondering when it's out, watching twitter, surfing the internet, desperately scraping for info. Bastards! :mad:

On a serious note, I have changed my mind and will be getting this for release day. Sounds like they've taken everything on board from criticism from players and gone all out with the effort. After watching the vid it just sounds brilliant.

Also get to show just how fantastic a manager I really am (H)

I like how they said they're going to be using Steam and its community more, I doubt they'll have a Steam workshop for FM13 but it sounds like it could be possible someday. I'm real excited to learn about the new loan and scouting options, hopefully the former is easier and the latter is much harder.

Does anyone know whens release date for beta version ?

So I guess the real question is when is the crack out?

So I guess the real question is when is the crack out?
That depends on game release date :D But SI did proper job with FM12. It was really hard to crack. I think it took couple of months ? Probably FM13 will be either:
a) Easier to crack due Skidrows exp with FM12
b) Harder to crack due SI anti piracy measures

That depends on game release date :D But SI did proper job with FM12. It was really hard to crack. I think it took couple of months ? Probably FM13 will be either:
a) Easier to crack due Skidrows exp with FM12
b) Harder to crack due SI anti piracy measures

I wasn't actually being serious, but you're right. There was a huge step forward with zero-day piracy in particular with 12, which is the most important. Long may it continue,

be giving fmc a miss i think, i hope there is more variation in press conferences and not just the same answers under different tones feel klike ive been answering the same questions sionce fm08 or 09 can't remember.

I wasn't actually being serious, but you're right. There was a huge step forward with zero-day piracy in particular with 12, which is the most important. Long may it continue,
On one domestic forum we had little poll about FM12 and FM13. Since where I live is poor standard and not many people can afford FM game, there is many users of pirated version. Long story short, they all said one thing - that the game is too expensive. For our standards they are. Average salary here is abotu 300-350 euros per month. When we asked them what would be acceptable price, they responded variously:
- I wont buy it as long as I can get it for free ( **** them)
- from 15-25 Euros.
But I find it interesting to see answers from people who actually bought the game. They all said that they will buy it again ( FM13) but price is little too high.
So, I'm against piracy, but I can't help not to see where those who can't afford the game are coming from.

FMC might also be good for players who get overwhelmed by the many possibilities of FM

On one domestic forum we had little poll about FM12 and FM13. Since where I live is poor standard and not many people can afford FM game, there is many users of pirated version. Long story short, they all said one thing - that the game is too expensive. For our standards they are. Average salary here is abotu 300-350 euros per month. When we asked them what would be acceptable price, they responded variously:
- I wont buy it as long as I can get it for free ( **** them)
- from 15-25 Euros.
But I find it interesting to see answers from people who actually bought the game. They all said that they will buy it again ( FM13) but price is little too high.
So, I'm against piracy, but I can't help not to see where those who can't afford the game are coming from.

There could be a pre-order discount which seems to be on a lot of games recently. For example, the latest WoW expansion Mists of Pandaria, you get a pre-order price of £23.99 at Argos, £29.99 Blizzard and so on. May get the same thing for FM. Then again....maybe not. Have to wait and see

Having played FM13, I can guarantee you won't be disappointed. The game is superb and a marked improvement on FM12.

Hi I'm new here, having played the game is there any substantial improvement in the tranfer window/transfer deadline day? like FIFA12 style window? thanx in advance :)

In the 'Unlockables' screeshot, it shows National Management as something which is unlocked, rather than being able to play straight away in the game. Or is it just me? Looks good though!

They are introducing a Director of Football role into FM 2013, on the youtube video of the press conference pause at 3:43 and look at the bottom of the screen, it says "Director of Football" introduced on the scroll bar.

I know. That's what I meant by I was hoping they would, and glad they have.

In the 'Unlockables' screeshot, it shows National Management as something which is unlocked, rather than being able to play straight away in the game. Or is it just me? Looks good though!

I sounds like it is referring to choosing a national team at the start of the game as well as a club team. Instead of picking one of club/national and eventually being offered one during the game.