Football Manager 2013 Official Announcement

I'd like to know how come Dunc has played FM13. Like several people here I spend ages setting up everything so everything is almost perfect for me in the backroom and makes my season a lot easier.

Heard from someone that he works for them now.

The beauty of FMC now it seems. I'm a long-term FM/CM'er like urself but I've long grown tired of the new versions endless additions that just make seasons longer and longer. I'd dare say the likes of FM2016 will only be playable by the unemployed or exceptionally rich!

Dont worry. We will all be exceptionally rich by 2016 one the economy blows up after the world ends in December 2012. Either that or we will all be unemployed, which is a more likely scenario. :p

Dont worry. We will all be exceptionally rich by 2016 one the economy blows up after the world ends in December 2012. Either that or we will all be unemployed, which is a more likely scenario. :p

At least that'd stop you pointing out on facebook how you're being paid to eat curry and play football manager. :p

I just want to know more about the youth recruitment, regen and tactics system. Also wondering if they changed the youth rating much since a lot of countries were either under or overrated. I know that's the first thing I'll take a look at in the editor and adjust it if I think it's absurd again.

Does anyone know if the full pc version will be available on a tablet?

I have a laptop and only really use it to play fm and getting a bit annoyed about how big & chunky it is, i know they do a handheld version of fm, but i don't know how good that is really and would rather play the full proper version.

i'd love to know whether editor data will apply to both game modes or just one as i'm sure that just because some people would only have enough time to play fmc doesn't mean they wouldn't want to manage in an obscure country that's not in the game or as their local team in a lower league then the game goes.

Just listened to the podcast and in it Miles says the blogs will last 5 weeks and will start today (Monday 10th Oct), which on previous history means the release date will be November 2nd

Just listened to the podcast and in it Miles says the blogs will last 5 weeks and will start today (Monday 10th Oct), which on previous history means the release date will be November 2nd
What podcast are you on? I heard the first one but can't find the rest on itunes.

The first one, just checked and they haven't done the second yet, though the blogs have started.

Saw this picture on facebook an it looks like they are offerng for you to pay money to buy cheats like being unsackable on no transfer windows or a £1 or being able to unlock through gameplayView attachment 273742

LMAO.. That is so lame. That better only be in classic mode

EDIT: It seems you can unlock these without buying them.. Maybe it's some sort of achievement thing? Either way, not needed.

LMAO.. That is so lame. That better only be in classic mode

EDIT: It seems you can unlock these without buying them.. Maybe it's some sort of achievement thing? Either way, not needed.

It's only for classic mode, and you don't need to use them, I don't see what the uproar is for. You don't have to use them and you don't have to buy them, but you can if you want to. If you don't use them it doesn't affect your playing experience, and if you do use them, then good for you for doing what you want if it increases the enjoyment you get for a game you paid for.

That's not aimed at you personally, but the amount of people upset about it on SI forums and Facebook is ridiculous. Anyway, if it brings SI in some extra income, it can only improve the game in the future for all users. Micro transactions will never be part of the full game.

It's only for classic mode, and you don't need to use them, I don't see what the uproar is for. You don't have to use them and you don't have to buy them, but you can if you want to. If you don't use them it doesn't affect your playing experience, and if you do use them, then good for you for doing what you want if it increases the enjoyment you get for a game you paid for.

That's not aimed at you personally, but the amount of people upset about it on SI forums and Facebook is ridiculous. Anyway, if it brings SI in some extra income, it can only improve the game in the future for all users. Micro transactions will never be part of the full game.

One of the things you'll see about SI forums is how much people whinge. About everything. All the time.

One of the things you'll see about SI forums is how much people whinge. About everything. All the time.

And you wonder why I don't go on there.

Classic mode is intriguing. Might be fun every now and then, even if I don't use it regularly.

And you wonder why I don't go on there.

Classic mode is intriguing. Might be fun every now and then, even if I don't use it regularly.

See now that this has been briefly mentioned, I have to go over for a visit. Just to see if it's possible they can get any more pathetic with their non-sensical, childish....but most importantly ungrateful whining. No doubt someone will not fail to please

Sigh. Just as I expected. Morons. Complete and utter morons.