Football Manager 2013 Patch 13.1.2 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been uploaded today by skidrow i'm surprised there still going

Hopefully, those morons will get nothing more than continuous crashes, file corruptions and a miserable gaming experience

Hopefully, those morons will get nothing more than continuous crashes, file corruptions and a miserable gaming experience

They will. In fact the thread he made was because he was having issues.

They will. In fact the thread he made was because he was having issues.

Which amuses me greatly. Won't go into the morales issue, but why the **** can't people just see this game is a luxury and is not a neccessity? If people are so deserpate to get their hands on it and can't get it just save up, or use the demo for a while and save pennies. Besides, waiting may be more logical as there'll be a patch soon to update the ME issues. If they get it now there's going to be floods more complaints

Should some one notify SI or is it a pointless exercise?

SI are aware and have for a while-that's why they chose Steam for security. It's true eventually it gets cracked but by then it's proved effective by reducing loss of sales

SI are aware and have for a while-that's why they chose Steam for security. It's true eventually it gets cracked but by then it's proved effective by reducing loss of sales

Yeah I know I'm not a massive fan of steam but it has proved effective. But I meant so they could attempt to have it taken down

Yeah I know I'm not a massive fan of steam but it has proved effective. But I meant so they could attempt to have it taken down

Could take it down but they'll just resurface somewhere else. I see them like a really foul stench that just won't disappear. Like Piratebay-they had action taken against them but just went elsewhere and apparently are still going

No because they are still being tested, as it says in the opening. They are at least a week away.
For real ?
And skidrow cracked it few days ago. Good news is - they failed massively XD

explain that part to me ; illegal version! Some people aren't rich and don't have the abillity to purchase games, and thank god there are people willing to crack and 'give' them to people, just my opinion!

A computer game is a luxury and not essential for everyday life. These "people" who crack games don't have a god given right to hand out other peoples work and get credit for it. If people can't afford it it's simple-don't buy it. Or save up for it. I saved up for it, other people saved up for it, some people are lucky enough to be working and payed for it. Explain to me how it's right for people to get other peoples work for free when so many other people paid for it? No, didn't think you could.

Anyway this isn't for this thread.

A computer game is a luxury and not essential for everyday life. These "people" who crack games don't have a god given right to hand out other peoples work and get credit for it. If people can't afford it it's simple-don't buy it. Or save up for it. I saved up for it, other people saved up for it, some people are lucky enough to be working and payed for it. Explain to me how it's right for people to get other peoples work for free when so many other people paid for it? No, didn't think you could.

Anyway this isn't for this thread.

Good to see I'm not the only one still on FM-base at half 5 in the morning.

Mornin'!

explain that part to me ; illegal version!

It's illegal.

That was easy.

Some people aren't rich and don't have the abillity to purchase games

Then don't buy it. Either you have enough money to buy a computer/laptop, in which case you can probably stretch to a copy of FM, or you don't and likely have other things to worry about as it is. The game is a luxury, not something you need to survive.

and thank god there are people willing to crack and 'give' them to people, just my opinion!

No, **** them. SI makes the game, and I pay them to use it. That's how an exchange of goods for money works. These dicks who crack the game are taking money away from SI, meaning SI can employ fewer people and have to put out a lower quality product. They're ruining the experience of this game and future versions for all of us, and I hope their cracked game gives them constant problems.

Until I get a job (which is nearly impossible round here right now) I have no life lol. Also working on a tactic for Blackburn that I intend to upload so getting ideas to improve it-as it appears to backfiring horribly

Last edited:
My friend, one thing is for sure, tomorrow a new crack fix for the 13.1.2 version is going to be released, no mather what you say or do! I fee that in some way youare probably right, but in terms of 'piracy', I agree with with it, for instance, TV shows, where I live they take too long to get here, one year, maybe more, and honestly I acn't miss my favourite shows, so I download them, is there a problem in that?

You're posts are non-sensical and do not warrent an intelligent reply as you simply cannot understand-you don't have the intelligence. It's against the law-wether or not you like it, you do not have the right to break it.

Until I get a job (which is nearly impossible round here right now) I have no life lol. Also working on a tactic for Blackburn that I intend to upload so getting ideas to improve it-as it appears to backfiring horribly
It's ok you're not alone.. went to sleep at 5am last night because I was too busy trying to get 5-5-0 to work for a friend.

It's ok you're not alone.. went to sleep at 5am last night because I was too busy trying to get 5-5-0 to work for a friend.

Lost track of how many hours I've been awake now-body clock is totally askew now thanks to SI lol. But things are back on track after one of the most exciting wins I've been through against Newcastle in the Cap One cup. Went all the way through to pens. One of the most open games I've played on this so far-went a bit crazy when Ba missed the last pen lol

Status
Not open for further replies.