Football Manager 2013 Patch 13.1.2 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
TKs Gobshite
user-online.png

has anyone else had the problem of not being able to see coaches reports on players since this update?

To avoid this, why don't the forum ask for a steam authentication, or something?

To avoid this, why don't the forum ask for a steam authentication, or something?

Because you dont have to play the game to post in here ? After all, not all threads are about ( the latest) FM ( editions)

WHO THE PATCH..??????????????

If you mean where which I suspect have a look at the OP. I suspect people are pretty much tired of telling people repeatedly what to do when there's full instructions on 1st page. I know I am.

cant find the update on steam

hey guys i know this probably sounds retarded but i cant find the update on steam, ive tried quiting and restarting the game and quiting and restarting steam.

help me!!!!

cheers

Hi, ever since I have updated FM to this patch every time I run the game, when it goes to the menu its just a black screen and i cant select anything... Anyone know how to fix this?

hey guys i know this probably sounds retarded but i cant find the update on steam, ive tried quiting and restarting the game and quiting and restarting steam.

help me!!!!

cheers

The update will automatically download when you fire steam/fm up.

In steam make sure you are currently in online mode and not offline mode. Cant remember heading but left hand drop down menu at top of steam, click it and make sure it says online

Steam hasn't updated it for me, I've went offline/online, closed it/opened it, closed/opened FM, reinstalled it... Truth is FM is just ******* with Steam and I doubt that the sales of the game have changed that much since they moved to using Steam.

Steam hasn't updated it for me, I've went offline/online, closed it/opened it, closed/opened FM, reinstalled it... Truth is FM is just ******* with Steam and I doubt that the sales of the game have changed that much since they moved to using Steam.

On the contrary they have. Pirated versions are bugged to ****-and you think this ones bugged. The people who intend to illegally obtain the game won't know what hit them

Status
Not open for further replies.