Football Manager 2013 Patch 13.1.2 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get the update! tried to restart steam, my laptop etc and not working! Can tell me what to do?

I tried exiting the game and steam. I've checked that steam is online and auto update is on..
Also tried to verify the cache.. But still not updating.. Or has it been updated but I'm not aware of it?
Because when I start new game it still says 13.0.0..

Read above about game status.

To work out how to install the latest fix for the game, read the OP on the first page. I'm sure you can spare a few moments to look.

ajt09 you are idiot

Sigh. I've posted replies many times (one of which is on previous page or page before that), and the full instructions are on the very first page.

Is it my fault (some) people can't be bothered to look? So shut up

Sigh. I've posted replies many times (one of which is on previous page or page before that), and the full instructions are on the very first page.

Is it my fault (some) people can't be bothered to look? So shut up

Honestly, dont bother.

The instructions are in the opening post, read it and stop asking questions that have already been answered.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Honestly, dont bother.

Admittedly got annoyed. Been getting unwarranted stick from the usual keyboard warriors lately and lost cool there. But it's just more annoying when they can't be bothered to look properly. But hey ho.

Having a pants season though is probably making me more aggitated than usual though lol

No it is fully save game compatible. The only time you will ever have to start a new game to see the patch changes is when there are database changes (eg: transfer updates).

EVERY​ version of Football Manager 2013 runs through Steam.

Well...i am not so sure about that! I have downloaded the game via TORRENT and no connection to the steam. I haven't been asked to ACTIVATE anything, only crack. I cannot find the EDITOR and i know i can download only via steam, which is total ****!!! CAUSE!...I add the game in the steam but the game just cannot find that TOOL!
So when you said, this or that way - FM13 anyway runs through the steam, on what you meant ?
HOW THE **** i am about to update the game now? VIA STEAM?! I cannot even ADD THE GAME to find those updates!

SO i please for some helpful answers or LINKS even better. (links - download updates - editors bla bla bla)

Peoples sheer stupidity frankly no longer surprises me on this forum anymore. Seems to be more and more additions to the stupid gene family. Reference above.

Not a chance in **** you'll get any help with a cracked version. Goodbye

Last edited:
Hey gays, i don't see where is button for downolad this update 13.1.2 (i have pirate FM, game...) do it working on pirate FM game?

Well...i am not so sure about that! I have downloaded the game via TORRENT and no connection to the steam. I haven't been asked to ACTIVATE anything, only crack. I cannot find the EDITOR and i know i can download only via steam, which is total ****!!! CAUSE!...I add the game in the steam but the game just cannot find that TOOL!
So when you said, this or that way - FM13 anyway runs through the steam, on what you meant ?
HOW THE **** i am about to update the game now? VIA STEAM?! I cannot even ADD THE GAME to find those updates!

SO i please for some helpful answers or LINKS even better. (links - download updates - editors bla bla bla)

Why not just buy the game?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

This thread makes me feel wunderfull about my self.

Thank you all !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.