Football Manager 2013 Patch 13.1.2 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have done everything on page 1, I have checked to see if im online, i have signed in and out of steam and fm and i have purchased this game and not downloaded it illegally so can someone please explain to me why i am not getting the update.

Steam hasn't updated it for me, I've went offline/online, closed it/opened it, closed/opened FM, reinstalled it... Truth is FM is just ******* with Steam and I doubt that the sales of the game have changed that much since they moved to using Steam.

Since they went with steam they were able to hire 16 new staff, including one of our mods. So yeah sales and revenue has changed a lot.

I have done everything on page 1, I have checked to see if im online, i have signed in and out of steam and fm and i have purchased this game and not downloaded it illegally so can someone please explain to me why i am not getting the update.

go to game status and check that the ME is v 1312 ( as shown below)

HrKmk.png

yeah just checked it's the same as yours so thanks m8 sadly i do feel like a bit of an idiot though.

yeah just checked it's the same as yours so thanks m8 sadly i do feel like a bit of an idiot though.

A lot of people get caught out because they assume there is a database change with the patch. So they look at that. With the exception of the Jan update, a database change is very rare, usually to include what they feel are very important changes (such as the death of a player). So always look at the game status page to be sure.

The update will automatically download when you fire steam/fm up.

In steam make sure you are currently in online mode and not offline mode. Cant remember heading but left hand drop down menu at top of steam, click it and make sure it says online

hey mate cheers for the reply , onlide mode is on and i even re installed it and re installed my steam. when i did this it downloaded the update but when i goto start a new game it still says version version 13.0.0

im outta ideas ive been looking all over the net for clues but no luck

**** its ok i found my problem. for anyone else with the same read the last sentence below. i feel like such a tard!

Update 13.1.2 for Football Manager 2013 A quick announcement to say we’ve just released an update containing a number of fixes for Football Manager 2013. We want to thank everyone for their feedback so far, it has been very much appreciated and alongside the reports in the Bugs forum it’s really allowed us to make some of these improvements.

As with all updates it is save game compatible and you will be able to continue your save game. To update you will need to close the game down and re-launch for it to update. If this does not work for you or you feel it has not updated you will need to restart Steam.

Once updated the version number will be 13.1.2, more specifically the full version numbers are listed below:

PC: 330075
Mac: 330073

Just to emphasise, there are NO MATCH ENGINE CHANGES in this update. As some of you are aware PaulC and his team are hard at work on the match engine but more time is needed to both code and test all these changes.

Likewise there are no database changes, if you start a new game the database number will remain 13.0.0.

**** its ok i found my problem. for anyone else with the same read the last sentence below. i feel like such a tard!

Update 13.1.2 for Football Manager 2013 A quick announcement to say we’ve just released an update containing a number of fixes for Football Manager 2013. We want to thank everyone for their feedback so far, it has been very much appreciated and alongside the reports in the Bugs forum it’s really allowed us to make some of these improvements.

As with all updates it is save game compatible and you will be able to continue your save game. To update you will need to close the game down and re-launch for it to update. If this does not work for you or you feel it has not updated you will need to restart Steam.

Once updated the version number will be 13.1.2, more specifically the full version numbers are listed below:

PC: 330075
Mac: 330073

Just to emphasise, there are NO MATCH ENGINE CHANGES in this update. As some of you are aware PaulC and his team are hard at work on the match engine but more time is needed to both code and test all these changes.

Likewise there are no database changes, if you start a new game the database number will remain 13.0.0.

Yup. Check the game status page, not the database.

God, I don't know how you admins have the patience to keep having to reply to all these people who can't be bothered to flick through the other pages, or at the very least the OP!!!

God, I don't know how you admins have the patience to keep having to reply to all these people who can't be bothered to flick through the other pages, or at the very least the OP!!!

Think they've given up with it and left us other minions to do the dirty work lol

Think they've given up with it and left us other minions to do the dirty work lol

Haha, I included you when I said admins, thought that's what you were. What does the red-name mean then?

Haha, I included you when I said admins, thought that's what you were. What does the red-name mean then?

No not me-only the greens are admins/mods. Reds are for "special" people ;)

Seriously though there's no special privelages or anything like that.

Restart football manager game. If it doesn't do it, exit game AND Steam, then try again. Make sure Steam is online first.

[h=5]I can't get the update! tried to restart steam, my laptop etc and not working! Can tell me what to do?[/h]I tried exiting the game and steam. I've checked that steam is online and auto update is on..
Also tried to verify the cache.. But still not updating.. Or has it been updated but I'm not aware of it?
Because when I start new game it still says 13.0.0..

I have a different question...Do they have an ETA on a patch for the ME or not...

I have a different question...Do they have an ETA on a patch for the ME or not...

No, as has been said about 5 times. Within the month. maybe next week. They don't have a release time till literally hours before they roll it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.