Football Manager 2013 Release Date

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 375
  • Views Views 384K
Status
Not open for further replies.
just ordered through green man gaming. absolutely buzzing for the game to be released :D does mean my save with united on fm12 turns a bit useless now :P

Hey bro, I'm from Singapore too! :D Unfortunately I'd also like an answer to your question too :\ By the way, where did you pre-order the DVD-ROM from? Is it one of the recognised retailers for the beta access?

Oh, play-asia! Of course :D! Thanks man! I think I'll be preordering this in the next couple of days!

I thought that everyone could get access to the demo without pre-ordering it. gutted

I thought that everyone could get access to the demo without pre-ordering it. gutted

Everyone does get access to the demo. Preordering gives you early access to the Beta version.

Beta != Demo

In the demo you can (normally) only use a quick start and play up until Decmber. Whereas the Beta allows you to play whatever leagues and for however long you want.

So if I buy Fm13 from here, its with all languages? Not just English?

Anyone from Australia who has pre-ordered a DVD-rom version of the game?
I got a really good deal here and can get the digital version for like 26 dollars,lol.But I want to know if theres a way to get the DVD version for probably a few bucks extra.
Please let me know if anyone knows where I can get the DVD version from.
Oh and I am from Sydney.

JB hi fi, but it will be around 70 dollars. steam also sells for 77 dollars australian, so you better off buying a digital version for half that price, or importing it from overseas

I know but I meant that you could just download it straight from steam or something without pre-ordering it. sorry, should have been more clear.

Everyone does get access to the demo. Preordering gives you early access to the Beta version.

Beta != Demo

In the demo you can (normally) only use a quick start and play up until Decmber. Whereas the Beta allows you to play whatever leagues and for however long you want.

I know but I meant that you could just download it straight from steam or something without pre-ordering it. sorry, should have been more clear.

wheres the cheapest place to import the game from?
I want the disc to add to my collection. :/
As mentioned before I am from Sydney.

JB hi fi, but it will be around 70 dollars. steam also sells for 77 dollars australian, so you better off buying a digital version for half that price, or importing it from overseas

Are you sure that steam is $77, because I remember last year JB sold it for around $75 while on steam it only cost about $38. Would just seem strange for the price to double from one year to the next.

EDIT: Just saw on steam that it is that much. Wow. Seems really weird that it would double in price! Have to look to buy it from elsewhere then. :/

Last edited:
Just ordered my copy from fm-base as per usual.

Looking forward to getting stuck in to the best game in the world again as I sort of drifted in and out of FM11 and 12.

Just ordered my copy from fm-base as per usual.

Looking forward to getting stuck in to the best game in the world again as I sort of drifted in and out of FM11 and 12.

Fm12 was better than 11, but it didnt really capture my attention in the same way, didnt feel like enough had changed. Hoping its different with fm13, sounds pretty amazing listening to Dunc though.

Fm12 was better than 11, but it didnt really capture my attention in the same way, didnt feel like enough had changed. Hoping its different with fm13, sounds pretty amazing listening to Dunc though.
Dunc may be trying to make you jealous though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back