Football Manager 2013 Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I buy it, I shall also sharpen the knives I own to join the growing trend of absolutely slaughtering a game after playing it for half a day

When I buy it, I shall also sharpen the knives I own to join the growing trend of absolutely slaughtering a game after playing it for half a day

No need for you to do it. Pull the orange cord, a nice nurse will be along to help you do it shortly.

I've got a vague release date, before Christmas, Miles Jacobsen said it in the FM13 official announcement.

They say the same thing every year, they aim to get it out before Christmas. It is usually out somewhere between mid October- early November so expect it released sometime around then, with the demo roughly 2 weeks before this.

They say the same thing every year, they aim to get it out before Christmas. It is usually out somewhere between mid October- early November so expect it released sometime around then, with the demo roughly 2 weeks before this.

That's pretty much what I said.

FM12 was announced on August 15 and release date announced on September 12, so I'm hoping for a release date announced within the next week or two.

I need to know simply so I can book a week off work!!

FM12 was announced on August 15 and release date announced on September 12, so I'm hoping for a release date announced within the next week or two.

I need to know simply so I can book a week off work!!

10 man points for you sir

Looking at previous history, a key indication is from when Miles starts his blogs.

Last year there were 19 blogs and the last one was 15 days from full release.

This year he's stated theres 25, plus he may add more.

If the blogs start tomorrow my estimation on a release date would be October 27th or November 3rd.

Looking at previous history, a key indication is from when Miles starts his blogs.

Last year there were 19 blogs and the last one was 15 days from full release.

This year he's stated theres 25, plus he may add more.

If the blogs start tomorrow my estimation on a release date would be October 27th or November 3rd.
May I ask for your source because I'm interested in where this info is coming from.

Hello I think FM2013 will be released October 19th or November 2th, because the October 26th is date to release new Windows 8

Just checked on amazon to find my pre-order cost; amazon are saying that FM13 will be released on November the 30th! Not sure how true though, and if it will change.

Just checked on amazon to find my pre-order cost; amazon are saying that FM13 will be released on November the 30th! Not sure how true though, and if it will change.

Santa is coming to town.. earlier! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.