Football Manager 2014 - 14.3 patch

Still very annoyed at the keepers pulling out a ridiculous amount of amazing saves against top finishers with high composure

still the same, every game, every save no matter what, the opposition get regular set piece goals - frequently by rebound tap ins after hitting the bar or post it is just pathetic lol. I can only score ridiculous goals IE AI keeper mistakes. I still keep hitting the bar from crosses as well. It is a disgrace, my keeper will just kick the ball 2 yards out his hands straight to the AI striker, oh and the ridiculous red card incidents, so so so bad. No point moaning on but I will never buy another FM game.

Last edited:
still the same, every game, every save no matter what, the opposition get regular set piece goals - frequently by rebound tap ins after hitting the bar or post it is just pathetic lol. I can only score ridiculous goals IE AI keeper mistakes. I still keep hitting the bar from crosses as well. so so so bad.
Try setting match preparation to defending set pieces, it's worked for me!

anyone noticed that Lucas Digne is missing from the PSG team or is just a bug from my database ?

still the same, every game, every save no matter what, the opposition get regular set piece goals - frequently by rebound tap ins after hitting the bar or post it is just pathetic lol. I can only score ridiculous goals IE AI keeper mistakes. I still keep hitting the bar from crosses as well. It is a disgrace, my keeper will just kick the ball 2 yards out his hands straight to the AI striker, oh and the ridiculous red card incidents, so so so bad. No point moaning on but I will never buy another FM game.

Have to agree mate, this is the last FM for me too. The cost of the game in comparison to the number of bugs is shocking. I get so much more enjoyment out of other titles on steam and usually for a fraction of the cost. Bit miffed that i've continued to purchase a declining product on the hope it would get better. more fool me.

Anyone else having problems with the DoF meddling with affairs not appointed to him???

I wish they would get the Match Engine right on the first release instead of ******* up what I know about it.

One of the buggiest games I've ever payed ?30 for.

it is possible to play online with a mate if i have this patch and he doesn't?

I'm actually delaying updating my game, since I finally created a tactic that works. Now i'm worried if I update I won't be able to run Bayern as close as I am at the minute for the title :(

I think this update has actually made my tactic work better, and it ended my strikers scoring drought *yay!*

Still seeing an unrealistic amount of spoon toe shots, that go closer to the corner flag than the goal from world class strikers.

is there any point of overload being there? it does absolutley nothing, last 3 minutes 4-2 down in overload with pump ball instructions etc. and they are passing it around at the back lol?! not to mention the two times my keeper threw the ball to their strikers to score.

8 yellow cards in 1 match is a new record for me.

Hassle opponents = foul opponents
stay on feet = keep trying two footed tackles from behind on players who are standing still
ease off tackles = nothing

is there any point of overload being there? it does absolutley nothing, last 3 minutes 4-2 down in overload with pump ball instructions etc. and they are passing it around at the back lol?! not to mention the two times my keeper threw the ball to their strikers to score.

You have to have your team accomplished/fluid with an overload tactic for this to have a real effect.

Anyone else noticed how much the keeper catches it then takes it out for a corner kick, it's not just my keeper AIs too might just be me though

Is anyone having trouble with poacher-type players not scoring?

I have a couple players in league two who should be banging in goals for fun, and to be fair they do, but only if I play them out wide? If I play them as a poacher they get a number of one on one and just smack them straight at the keeper!

not sure, if it's a bug or just me doing something wrong: everytime i get the reports of the next opponent and want to change training focus in the report window nothing really happens. still the same focus, so i always have to manually change it in the trainig section.