Football Manager 2014 Beta - First Impressions

The only problem I have with the beta so far is the constant resetting and changing positions of the match day modules.
Having to rearrange them after every single substitution or goal gets really annoying after a while.

When holding a press conf.

- The "send assistant" and "storm out" buttons are just too close to each other :D I have clicked storm out 2 times by misstake now

Does anyone know of a Club Logo pack from FM13 that works on the FM14 BETA? Apparently some do, but the FM13 one I had doesn't.

I get a warm feeling inside, until I actually look at the attributes and see I have generated as an awful lower league striker! :( haha :D

After all these years, you'd think they would at least have you in the vaunted Scunthorpe youth program ;)

Hands down, Best game ever made..Enjoyed playing this for the first time more than i enjoyed playing GTA for the 1st time and i had been waiting for that for years! SI have nailed it this year, Amazing game all round.

Is the "find similar player" option still there? i cant see it.

Hands down, Best game ever made..Enjoyed playing this for the first time more than i enjoyed playing GTA for the 1st time and i had been waiting for that for years! SI have nailed it this year, Amazing game all round.

I agree, but I can't be bothered playing it at the moment due to the defender and goalkeeper issues.

I agree, but I can't be bothered playing it at the moment due to the defender and goalkeeper issues.

Yeah,They are a bit annoying but im telling myself ive paid early to get the game before its finished, If i want to be in-patient then i have to put up with these things lol

I know this is a bit petty but I thought it would be sorted by now.. Why is it when I'm watching a match, the league table always starts scrolling down!? I mean, it's not a massive issue, but it did this in FM13 and I let it go, but it's still doing it in FM14!? Whyyyyy!? :( - Like I said, I know it's petty, but it's been bugging me for a year now

I know this is a bit petty but I thought it would be sorted by now.. Why is it when I'm watching a match, the league table always starts scrolling down!? I mean, it's not a massive issue, but it did this in FM13 and I let it go, but it's still doing it in FM14!? Whyyyyy!? :( - Like I said, I know it's petty, but it's been bugging me for a year now
I had that problem but it was a faulty mouse not the game :S

OK, have downloaded beta version. Haven't done much with it yet, but where do I find the 2014 Data Editor? Where can I download it from?

OK, have downloaded beta version. Haven't done much with it yet, but where do I find the 2014 Data Editor? Where can I download it from?
The editor isnt avaliable until the full release

Loving this years FM, Still a bit buggy though but this is only the BETA and was always going to be buggy. The interface is exceptionally well layed out for easier use, I think creating tactics has become easier due to the 'instructions' bit but still enjoyable!

Just downloaded the beta, starting as Aston Villa. Should be good!

very respectfully how is man marking not part of football???

Italian football in the 90s?
That is specific man marking. Man marking in FM was not man marking in real life. Specific man marking in FM is man marking in real life.

If I start a save and play it and then transfer it when the full version comes out does the bugs that is being fixed on the BETA version disappear on that save so that it is essentially the full version?

One thing they have appeared to have taken out (but it is only small) that is annoying, is your team is no longer highlighted in blue on the fixtures of league.