Football Manager 2015 Features Announcement & The FM Documentary (7th October)

I will book the 6th and 7th then can start download midnight :) Don't work weekends so no need to book the 8th or 9th off.

You can always watch my twitch for some beta footage (provided we are allowed to stream anyone confirm either way open beta so should be surely) I am getting popular now a hefty 9 followers ha ;)

The AI managers are smarter? This forum is going to go into meltdown!

Only thing making me skeptical until now: nothing said about changes to the match engine.

There's actually an interesting segment about the changes to the FM15 ME in the FMDoc. I won't spoil it for you though as it's being digitally released in a few weeks so you'll be able to watch it then if you didn't tonight. :)

so as anybody seen the new sreens of fm15 yet if so does it look good cheers.

That comment in the Q+A by Miles, regarding a project about getting people involved to do coaching badges next year grabbed my attention. Already have 1 FA certificate and want to get some more so going to be keeping ear close to ground about that

FM is the reason I started doing my Coaching badges. Even spent 3 months working with the youth set up in Limerick FC (Home town) but I was too busy to move onto the other badges. I'm looking to go into Goalkeeping coaching!

can't u *** to Cheltenham and train my boy he's only 4 but loves goalkeeping LOL

can't u *** to Cheltenham and train my boy he's only 4 but loves goalkeeping LOL

If I were you, I wouldn't spell "come" like that in a sentence talking about your 4 year old son!

so why the fock did u have to make a comment like that then wasn't putting it to you anyway was i.

Players join in Movember... ahahahahahhaha