Football Manager 2016 - New features wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
my bad mate, by getting regens, i mean being able to create different relationships with other clubs. ie foreign feeder clubs but like having the ability to ask a club to send you regens. i have those foreign feeder clubs currently and rarely get any good players from them. I do agree that making younger regens teams eg U12 would not be that good, but having the rare 12 year old kid coming through the academy could be good. and about the wages, i think that being able to tell a potential youth signing that you could take care of them and use some of the wages you've accrued over time could be a good addition. adding cars imo would be flat out stupid

I want to see more transitional positions - or an easy way to implement it, ie having a winger that stays back in defence and goes forward in attack rather, if theres a way to do this now I have no idea.

I want to see more transitional positions - or an easy way to implement it, ie having a winger that stays back in defence and goes forward in attack rather, if theres a way to do this now I have no idea.

I assume you mean an AML/R? The way to do it would be to use him as a ML/R because the formation you choose is the defensive shape. It also helps to have hard-working wingers. They tend to track back further.

give a team a penalty training after a poor result.!
and some other injury's there is not a team in the world who will have 4 players injured because of a broken arm in a season.

So play him as a Wide Midfielder with get further forward/cut inside?

If you want an inside forward, yes. Possibly dribble more and cross less often too. Get further forward is going to depend on the rest of the setup, imo.

Since I first played the game (01/02) I have been desperate for the option to start as an U18's manager. There are so many possibilities. When SI do finally include that I will be absolutely over the moon.

how about in 2016 making the player biographys acutually work!! kepa arrizabalaga and unai lopez in my athletic bilbao game have biographys that are either wrong or not there at all, i know its only cosmetic but its annoying just the same, not sure if this has something to do with them being promoted from the b team in their 1st season and the game thinks they are still in the b team somehow either way its something they should look at.

how about not just the current biography but it mentions iconic moments in the players careers like scoring the winning goal in cup finals, or multiple hattricks in a season, or being an absolute midfield beast in the tackle?

I always say it, I would love to take over as a manager Ie: Mourinho rather than always create my own, Kind of like BAP but you can actually control that manager!

I always say it, I would love to take over as a manager Ie: Mourinho rather than always create my own, Kind of like BAP but you can actually control that manager!

That will probably bring up all sorts of licensing issues, dunno if they'll allow that..

The Ability For The Assistant To Take Charge Of League/Cup Games When Managing An International Team Because It's Unlikely IRL A Manager Would Fly Back For A Match Straight After An International

It would be annoying from time to time but to make it more like real life

Mandatory press conferences - it is borderline but I am sure everyclub in the PL has to give a press conference before a game

More erratic chairman look at some of the moves chairmen have made like in terms of sacking managers, Maybe a bit more pressure in the prem in terms of if you have a bad run - more pressure from the board.

If a chairman is adamant they have a Director of football then the manager should not get to choose what the D.O.F does because that's normally the chairman's decision Again should be based on clubs that favour this approach.

these would be annoying I know but would make it harder I think.

I'd like players base positions to be more flexible. For example, when deploying a 4-1-2-1-2 diamond a la Juve in the UCL, I'd like to be able to push the 2 CM's wider, so they're something in between wide midfielders and central midfielders. It's far too narrow at the moment to work consistently.

I would love to be able to see a live heat map of each player during the game, I think it would be useful to see how my players move throughout the game to try and notice any weak spots in my tactics.

Tabbed browsing has always been a hope of mine, I would love to have 1 tab open with my tactics and another open searching for players, but when I tweeted Miles about it all I got was a sarcy response telling me the game wasn't a browser.

Behind closed doors manager offers. I am sick of trying to discuss an offer to become a team's new manager only to face the sack at my current club because it all went public.

I'd like to agree to become manager of a new team a year in advance. I would also like it if teams would sack their managers if they had better options available, and not wait for them to go on a bad run before getting the chop.

The option to create your own backroom team, a few members of staff who follow you when you move clubs. Currently, I could be working with my assistant for 10+ years, move to a bigger club and then he would reject the chance to work with me again.
Also, more successful assistant managers going into management.

Last edited:
More cosmetic than anything when you win the league / trophy / promotion maybe a little more pnash !!

Yeah, throwing an application at a job shouldn't always go public - means there is no real difference between applying and declaring an interest now.

A gta 5 like open world where you can buy cars, apartments and go to strip clubs. Managers should have to drive the planes and bus's to the opposition stadiums, while listening to your star striker whine about his wage in your ear. The whole of Europe should be on this open world an d I expect SI to recreate each stadium with like for like 4k textures. You should be able to watch training matches and take a transfer budget funded spaceship to build that technologically advanced training groundspaceship on the moon which you board requested. I also expect it to cost £29.99. Hope these demands aren't unreason or irrelevant(A).

Some sort of team meeting after a game to say how pathetic they all were. I could use that right now

Status
Not open for further replies.