Football Manager 2016 - New features wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
A gta 5 like open world where you can buy cars, apartments and go to strip clubs. Managers should have to drive the planes and bus's to the opposition stadiums, while listening to your star striker whine about his wage in your ear. The whole of Europe should be on this open world an d I expect SI to recreate each stadium with like for like 4k textures. You should be able to watch training matches and take a transfer budget funded spaceship to build that technologically advanced training groundspaceship on the moon which you board requested. I also expect it to cost £29.99. Hope these demands aren't unreason or irrelevant(A).

Please no.

A gta 5 like open world where you can buy cars, apartments and go to strip clubs. Managers should have to drive the planes and bus's to the opposition stadiums, while listening to your star striker whine about his wage in your ear. The whole of Europe should be on this open world an d I expect SI to recreate each stadium with like for like 4k textures. You should be able to watch training matches and take a transfer budget funded spaceship to build that technologically advanced training groundspaceship on the moon which you board requested. I also expect it to cost £29.99. Hope these demands aren't unreason or irrelevant(A).

You're looking for Lords of Football, not a proper managing sim.

1- I think there needs to be more of a buzz around the international tournaments, maybe receive emails about players that have played well for their country and should be looked at. Remember Gyan for Ghana in the 2010 World Cup? he earned a move to the BPL based on a hand full of games for his country. Even Navas and Rodriguez got a move to Real Madrid for their performances in 2014.

2- foreign youth academies. Maybe we won't see this feature in fm16 but something along the lines of this like most top clubs have foreign talent at the academy so maybe some more of that in the under 18's instead of paying ridiculous amounts for a 16 year old talent.

3- more media hype around youngsters would be pretty good. Like they do in fifa career mode. say if a 16 year old is smashing goals in left right and center for his team it should be in the media and if its from a smaller team you should get emails about it. A bit like the media hyped Odeegard last year.

4- the transfer system needs a bit of a tweak. why do clubs ask for high amounts for fringe players? Cech has just signed for Arsenal for 10mill and he played a hand full of games last season. Just makes no sense when you try and buy Nani but the asking price is 30mill

5- Not many people have mentioned this but maybe pre season games like Man Utd v Real Madrid played in the USA like it was last year and I think Roma v Liverpool has been a regular fixture in the USA the past couple of years. Makes pre season a bit more enjoyable.

6- I think it should be harder to sign players. You should be able to talk to agents more and be sweating over some deals on deadline day.

reports on players how could you get a star rating after one day of scouting makes the game far to easy

None of the bullshit manager interviews you get.

I've won 13 trophies in a 6 year period, and I applied for a job at a lower end portuguese team.

My win ratio is around 80-90%

Champions Leagues, Premier Leagues, Europa Leagues are just some of the things I have won.

I did 7 trophies in one season at Liverpool.

And all I get asked for is how I don't deal with the media well or I got relegated at Sunderland 7 seasons before hand.

If a manager who had won all of that would want to go to a small team in Portugal, they would jump at the idea, not quiz you on the couple of wrong things you do in your career when you've won so much!

Club changes

Clubs should fold when in serious debt and new clubs should form here and there with the odd club merge thrown in.

Ability to say bad, like really bad things about oppositon manager, players referee, FA et cetera et cetera

I know they would never implement this but...

1. Rule changes over time (randomised from save to save), things like FFP restrictions, HG requirements, prize money, transfer inflation etc. could change when you're 10+ years into the game just to give it some freshness.
2. Dynamic rivalries for same reason
3. More freedom in regen spawning and developing youth. No fixed CA/PA so there is greater importance to your training, game time and luck factors.
4. More fluency in leagues/nations changing in quality and reputation as you progress.

Clubs should fold when in serious debt and new clubs should form here and there with the odd club merge thrown in.

Definitely +1! :D

1. Rule changes over time (randomised from save to save), things like FFP restrictions, HG requirements, prize money, transfer inflation etc. could change when you're 10+ years into the game just to give it some freshness.
2. Dynamic rivalries for same reason

+2!! (H)

Women's league and yes more female staff. Am I one of the few females on this forum who are obsessed with FM lol

Women's league and yes more female staff. Am I one of the few females on this forum who are obsessed with FM lol

I reckon the women's game is certainly big enough to warrant this, certainly at an international level and perhaps leagues from the top nations.

Extremely not practical and SI would probably get some law issues with it as well.

There are definitely several potential problems with the idea but this kind of thing does happen in real life.

There are definitely several potential problems with the idea but this kind of thing does happen in real life.
Agreed. It is realistic and would be good if it could happen in FM, but I doubt we'll ever see it.

I wouldn't mind this. EA took the first step in getting rights for Women's Football ( not sure what nations or clubs are in) and they will be playable in FIFA16.I defiantly can see it in some future. Problem is, it doesn't have big audience yet and not many people would play it I imagine and from financial point, it wouldn't be profitable to get all the licenses. Maybe, really don't know haha. But I would like to see it.

I'd love to be able to see historical attributes for players. Probably only for players at your club(?) but I think it'd be useful to compare players who are different ages.
Just a drop-down box of years they've played for you and the attributes/changes would be wicked imo

Id never use it personally and the extra players would radically slow games down. This would have to be an option that in the new game settings. Load male players only, female players only or male and female players.

Ability to export selected player attribites to csv, xml or xls formats would be great.
Ability to assign a note to a player, staff member or club, and have these notes visible on their profile pages as a selectable option.
Create automatic notes and assign them to players on certain events such as training changes. Id like it to say something like, "On 22 Feb 2016" player X started training his tackling, his ability at the time was defined as 12." In other words I want a historical record of the training programs i've assigned a player too, and what the effect was during that period.

Status
Not open for further replies.