Lack of Funds,
Not enough Salary
or already 22 players :(

Couldn't sign the deal :/

Either:
Lack of Funds,
Not enough Salary
or already 22 players :(

Yea the team is full mate, but Jamie has a few guys transfer listed so hopefully their will be space before the start of the season.

Any positions need filling?

CD, any other position is backup to the first 11 and rotation.

Danny - I'm releasing all of the players who were here when I took over later today, I couldn't do it before today because today is the day where I can terminate players contracts.

When I've cleared out I'll send another contract over, it should be done by tonights friendly

CD, any other position is backup to the first 11 and rotation.

Danny - I'm releasing all of the players who were here when I took over later today, I couldn't do it before today because today is the day where I can terminate players contracts.

When I've cleared out I'll send another contract over, it should be done by tonights friendly

I could play CD if you want.

Let me know your character/user name and we can get you in the team in time for tonight's warm up match ICY.

Sent over a contract for you Danny, if you lads can make it or not make it tonight then say so on the sign up sheet if you can.

Just got access to the private team forum granted, I've given access to everyone who is in the team already through their username so hopefully you should all have access to it - Footballidentity Forums

If i could make a suggestions: Can everyone from FM please use some sort of picture for their character, it would make it easier to determine who is who. (if this isn't already the case, as I know most of us have pictures)

If i could make a suggestions: Can everyone from FM please use some sort of picture for their character, it would make it easier to determine who is who. (if this isn't already the case, as I know most of us have pictures)

Mine is a picture of me, with devil horns. :)

Ok, I created a CB - Walking Bulldozer is my name :)

Didn't activate my character. Try again Jamie.

Are we discussing this on IRC or on the forums before the game? Or just get a feel for it as its a friendly?

Everyone will be on the team sheet.

Contract sent out Vanjagl.

Hopefully tonight will be just about easing everyone into the game rather than serious prep work on passing moves/defensive lines.

Looks like Vanjagl will be too late for me to put in the team or squad and I can't put Danny in either because it's into the pre match mode.

Sorry fellas, pretty sure you can watch though.

Last edited:
it was only a friendly, with a bit of more play time i bit we can improve