Footballidentity

I just created a toon here, but I have no clue about playing this thing.

post ur username and jamie will offer u a contract. play a couple test matches to learn mechanics. after a couple gamez you get the gist of it.

My char's called Pavel Klavcić, made him a fullback. Will try a few test games to see how I fare.

My char's called Pavel Klavcić, made him a fullback. Will try a few test games to see how I fare.

If you are playing for Fm-Base it would probably be better to change to a center half mate.

Dang, I had set it up nicely. Is there an actual way to change positions?

I think the only option is to retire the player and make a new one. It shouldnt matter that much as you have only done one day of training?

Im not 100% sure but try going to the "My FID" menu in the top right corner. It should be in the "user" section?

would love to get a fully human team going.

Only problem is we need to gel. Our advantage however is our years of FM experience.

From what I've seen, though, defensive play in the game is *****. I've made some 10-12 tackles so far and all end up as fouls. Failed 4/4 blocks, too. Maybe it's just tough luck, or just me being ****.

Didn't realise there was a game! Wouldnt of been able to play anyway though. Will try for next time lads

Sorry guys, had a really really REALLY bad night ( the one with mean hangover). Man City offered me a contract :facepalm:
Anyway, I accepted offer. When is the next match ?

I think some people need to play some practice matches and maybe watch some tutorials on Youtube, they really do help with understanding the game and how to play it, and the more games you play, the better you will become. I will post some tutorials up in the team forum for you all to check out later today. :)

It might be a good idea to make it clear what the first attributes to increase/train for each position should be.

A good starting point is 51 speed though, for any position, except for goalkeeper who should save that for later.

I was disappointed I had such low jumping. Training the **** out of it now. Got to win headers.

I always do test matches as "midfielder" but it always plays me as "swinetiger" on the flanks...need to practice my passing and tackling...never get the chance on the side.

I was disappointed I had such low jumping. Training the **** out of it now. Got to win headers.

I always do test matches as "midfielder" but it always plays me as "swinetiger" on the flanks...need to practice my passing and tackling...never get the chance on the side.

Ill go onto the same test match as you?

It will put me as the 6 and you as the 7 then?