Footballidentity

• Thread starter Thread starter Shay Given
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 566
  • Views Views 39K
I will be on tonight for the game, I hope a few other people are, cba to play in an inactive team, so hopefully we will get a few people on.

Easy game to start with tonight fellas, all bot team without any human characters.

Hopefully we can have a decent turnout tonight anyway.

pretty good turnout.

Passing much improved.

Need to work on off the ball movement. Need to also learn to not send 3 guys after one ball, but that takes some team gelling.

Well I was late but from what I saw (Which wasn't much) we weren't that bad. However, I'd like to suggest using teamspeak/ventrilo for next game. Might make things easier.

Well I was late but from what I saw (Which wasn't much) we weren't that bad. However, I'd like to suggest using teamspeak/ventrilo for next game. Might make things easier.

excellent idea

Was a nice game, nice passing and defensive positioning. However our movement was bad. Fullbacks need to overlap and wingers to cut inside ^^)

This team will be good if we stick together for the next few seasons and don't accept promotion (if we ever get to a promotion place in the next couple of seasons ;) )

The game gets a lot more enjoyable as your skills get better and you start playing vs human teams..a lot more challenging :D

Game's on, if anyone can make it we could use the numbers.

Got smashed 5-0

Starting to get a hang of the D-lines

We need someone to set up vent or teamspeak for us to use. Typing instructions is far too slow.

Back