Footballidentity

• Thread starter Thread starter Shay Given
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 566
  • Views Views 39K
Anyone coming on tonight? :) Team training is at 8, the game at quarter past.

Lines are easy enough to call in game chat, just use 'L1' or 'L4' etc as the line calls, it's quick and simple, so should be easy enough to follow until we have a vent/ts server.

Tonight is a match we have a chance of winning, most of them are 18 year olds with a couple of 20 year olds.

I was hoping we could get a good turnout but looks like we'll be short in the midfield, might have to sign a 20/21 year old to fill a slot if we have to.

Got a couple of midfielders not getting trained, defence/up front we're fine for players but the midfield could do with an extra body.

Still looking for an SD to sign up for the first team and we could use another SM if anyone wants to sign up.

I have several free TS2 servers, so that shouldn't be a problem.

The fact Everton are playing Bolton around that time, OTOH...

//Edit - Jamie, my toon is what, a week, week and a half old? I could probably scrap him and make another one if another position needs a player.

Tonight is a match we have a chance of winning, most of them are 18 year olds with a couple of 20 year olds.

I was hoping we could get a good turnout but looks like we'll be short in the midfield, might have to sign a 20/21 year old to fill a slot if we have to.

Got a couple of midfielders not getting trained, defence/up front we're fine for players but the midfield could do with an extra body.

Still looking for an SD to sign up for the first team and we could use another SM if anyone wants to sign up.

i've already trained today as i can't make it later today for the match or team training but as i've been training my character every day it might help to put him in the side if you know you're gong to have to use a bot there.

United is playing today, shizz..
MWSnap006.jpg

Also, im getting this errors all the time.
Oh, and can someone please explain me what's team training, since I didn't train today ?

Jamie. Billy has a good SM, and is also a very good player, and I would suggest starting him if we brought him in. His name is Niko Cruncher, I imagine he would help the side, both attacking and defending, exponentially. I would say he would be unlikely to join if he were to sit on the bench, but if he is to start, he said send him a contract offer on FiD and he will be happy to join. :)

United is playing today, shizz..
Also, im getting this errors all the time.
Oh, and can someone please explain me what's team training, since I didn't train today ?

Do what I do, and play FiD while footballs on the TV. :)

Yeah, at 8pm, go to your charactor page, or team page, and at the top where you enter the games, it says 'Team training at blah oclock 4/1/2012', at 8pm that will turn into a link, you click it, then press confirm when the box pop's up. :) simple.

Ktnxbai ( just learning chat speech, don't be harsh on me (A) )
Yea, I'm my ****** up country, they broadcast only City, cuz Dzeko plays there, so I must watch all United game online :S

Ktnxbai ( just learning chat speech, don't be harsh on me (A) )
Yea, I'm my ****** up country, they broadcast only City, cuz Dzeko plays there, so I must watch all United game online :S

Hmm, that's a bit of a ******. Maybe start supporting City?! ;)

I do like Dzeko, but I despise City, so I will stick with my red religion :D
Anyone knows how to fix this error ?

Sent Billy a contract.

Most people are training it's just maybe 1-2 that seem to have forgot about it, we have 3 CD's and one SD. I'm happy to play a CD at SD but if anyone was to make an SD it would be a bonus, either way we would need 3 CD's in the squad eventually.

Remembered to put you in the starting XI tonight Sammy bot or not you've trained, not sure what's happening with Joe though.

Last edited:
Ok, I will get Billy to accept the contract, remember to put him in the starting 11! :)

I have no problems playing SD, cuz my guy is short ( 10 for jumping XD). So Jamie, either play me on SD od CD :)

Tiraths might also be making a player to join the team, what do we need Jamie?

Almost game time.

I'm afraid to team train though. I imagine team training knocks down conditioning and I don't want to have 85% stamina at the start of our match...

Don't think team training has an affect on condition, could be wrong.

Just signed Tiraths as ACM, we'll have a close to full team for tonights game that's for sure.

Any other positions we need will be backup now I imagine if any more people sign up.

I know that regular training has an affect on conditioning. I don't see why team training wouldn't

i've made a CB if you need one?

do you need a different position as i might start over...

Back