Footballidentity

I would move my striker to this team run by us FMBers any day...just need to know if there is one.

Anyone else just starting out?
And wants to help me/yourself out with some additional goals like user to user chat let me know, I just created a CB powerhouse. Spent my first training day credit thing on defensive positioning got like a 0.62 increase lol

If anyone else is just starting out let me know, just checked their forums out and they look like serious crazy SOBs

Anyone else just starting out?
And wants to help me/yourself out with some additional goals like user to user chat let me know, I just created a CB powerhouse. Spent my first training day credit thing on defensive positioning got like a 0.62 increase lol

If anyone else is just starting out let me know, just checked their forums out and they look like serious crazy SOBs

Just started out. Either Puddz or Puddy Nuddy. Not sure which account name is the one I give out.

Just started out. Either Puddz or Puddy Nuddy. Not sure which account name is the one I give out.

I'll have a search, my account ID is DarkMoon and player name is Jamie Moorinho.

Will talk in the chatbox thing see if we can get through some of those aim things and find a team to get our ratings up

Could be tempting to get our own team together.

As it stands, 5-6 of us have made a home in another manager's team, but if we get some more players then there is a case for our own team.

I quite like our current manager though. Poor Adam. :(

As it stands, 5-6 of us have made a home in another manager's team, but if we get some more players then there is a case for our own team.

Could get him as manager of new team :p.
Nah wait til our contract runs out as its an academy so he shouldnt mind

We can't leave poor Adam and Charlie! That would be shocking :(

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Siddhartha Gurung/SiD_14/Siddhartha Gurung, ACM/England Academy
Ronan, Redrup, Billy, Brian and some other people are in the same club. What a coincidence <)

Redrup/Redrup/Alfie Redrup, CB/Redrup FC (Otherwise known as England Academy).

Yeah, agree, leaving Adam would be uncool.

Wouldn't mind him managing us at another club, he's well-organised and active. That said, I am happy to see out my contract at England Academy - especially when I get my laptop back and both myself and Alfie can play at the same time.

Anyway,

#14 Billy/Luka Godric/Central Midfielder/England Academy

Well I just got signed up by some group of lads in the French Second Tier,
I'm a Center Defender and Puddz is a DMC so if you get a team going and want us let us know, about to play my first L Game in 10 mins

Anyone on this site who is a manager have any space for a noob striker? I am not being signed by any clubs :(.

Those performance ratings aren't great... :/

hah..there are reasons for that

The ratings on the main player pages are bugged...you have to go to the statistics page of each player to see what their actual ratings are :p

Last edited:
tiraths/Tirath Eboue/ Defensive Midfielder/England Academy

Just signed up some time back...no offers yet..wouldn't even mind playing in a 'b' team at this point

sat10/sat10/Sattam Majumdar (GK)/Free Agent :(

----------

So i deleted that player and changed to a side defender...and now my details are

sat10/sat10/Sattam Majumdar (SD)/Sogndal IL

Last edited:
Just signed up, looks like a good laugh -

I7IDanny/Danny Varane (CB)/Legion - one place above you guys, I do believe ;)

Last edited:
you better not get signed before me! :p Man...i've been waiting for hours now...i even got a partial offer...and then a guy who joined after me got signed instead!

you better not get signed before me! :p Man...i've been waiting for hours now...i even got a partial offer...and then a guy who joined after me got signed instead!

Sorry to say it... but :p