Footballidentity

AFC TANK 2-0 Manchester City

Confident performance for the tank's tonight as we ****** up them ****** arses from manchester .
We played well and demolished themr

FU manchester

Basically my manager account has took over at Stockholm Sabres F.C [dw, changing the name in pre-season] and everyone from the FM-Base IRC room interested in FID has created a 2nd account to play for us- [Bill, Alf, Ronan, Jonesy, Dunc, Mjt, Robson, Brian, Ct]. We still need a few more players, and anybody from FM-Base who wishes to join is welcome to so. At the time of writing this message we really need a CB, but any other positions you feel comfortable in are welcome- You will plenty of game time, just don't expect to start every match and don't expect us to win every match.

Its much easier if you download an IRC Client as thats where we do our planning for matches and stuff but don't worry if you can't, as we still speak in match-chat. If you're interested, leave the name of your character and position and I'll sign you up.

Cheers.

What time do your matches be played at?
I havnt been on in ages, thinking of starting again.

I'd give this another go...

Last time I played this I was a 6''0 CB with a bunch of... no-names.

I'd be up for it, you want me to download the IRC client for it Giggles?

My account got deactivated, so I'm going to need to redo that...2 days worth of training I lost.

Last edited:
What time do your matches be played at?
I havnt been on in ages, thinking of starting again.

Ah, Sundays & Wednesdays at 20:30. Its Sweden 2B, btw.

I'd give this another go...

Last time I played this I was a 6''0 CB with a bunch of... no-names.

I'd be up for it, you want me to download the IRC client for it Giggles?

My account got deactivated, so I'm going to need to redo that...2 days worth of training I lost.

If you want to join, thats fine. Whats your new character name? We could do with a CB who has some expierence from before.

I wouldn't call 2 league games experience...

But I'm flattered,

Creating him now, didn't want to go down the cheesy 'first name Berlin second name Wall' route.

Character name - Alberto Botia, gone for Watchdog rather than tower because it seems more balanced between strength and speed.

Last edited:
Yeah. I don't think Tower is the way to go, considering how much of bearing Speed has on this game.

I wouldn't call 2 league games experience...

But I'm flattered,

Creating him now, didn't want to go down the cheesy 'first name Berlin second name Wall' route.

Character name - Alberto Botia, gone for Watchdog rather than tower because it seems more balanced between strength and speed.

Contract offer sent, I look foward to seeing you tomorrow.

Another confident performance from AFC Tank the other night:) Giggles i will pm you as i wish to join the team

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

P.s I'm managing a team in England 3A , matches monday and friday's

Not usually there on fridays hehe , players wanted!!!

I play for England Academy, haven't been as active as I used to be but I'm trying to change that..
Got people like Redrup and other Base members in my team ;)

Billy what is mIRC mate?

Internet Relay Chat client. The most popular one I believe.

mIRC: Internet Relay Chat client

Basically allows you to connect to a chatroom provided you have the server and channel name required.

Download it and install it. When you run the application, it'll basically give you a blank white screen and a pop-up box. Enter the name you want and then close the box and type in /server irc.deepirc.net at the bottom, and once it connects you to your server, you type in #stockholm to join the channel we're all in.

#fmbase is the general FM Base channel too.