Footballidentity

• Thread starter Thread starter Shay Given
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 566
  • Views Views 39K
it'll basically give you a blank white screen and a pop-up box. Enter the name you want and then close the box and type in /server irc.deepirc.net at the bottom, and once it connects you to your server, you type in #stockholm to join the channel we're all in.

That bit :/

I got it working:)

I'm managing a team in England 3A , matches monday and friday's

Players wanted!!!

If anyone has a team and is looking for a reliable squad player let me know, looks like Stockholm Sabres has sunk like the titanic.

Central or Side Defence I don't mind, don't mind not playing 90 mins or every game either.

So if you are looking let me know, cheers.

If anyone has a team and is looking for a reliable squad player let me know, looks like Stockholm Sabres has sunk like the titanic.

Central or Side Defence I don't mind, don't mind not playing 90 mins or every game either.

So if you are looking let me know, cheers.

Giggles got banned, think everyone else is still playing though, just need a new manager.

Ah I assumed everyone got banned for multi accounting or something, well that's fine we just need to find a new manager...

I AM MANAGING A TEAM IN ENG 3A , PLAYERS WANTED , GAMES MONDAY AND FRIDAY , PM ME IF INTERESTED

EDIT : I MAY BECOME MANAGER !

I AM MANAGING A TEAM IN ENG 3A , PLAYERS WANTED , GAMES MONDAY AND FRIDAY , PM ME IF INTERESTED

EDIT : I MAY BECOME MANAGER !

So are you not playing for Tank now, or do you play at different times?

Also, less caps lock.

lol , only got six signed up for our match tonight Stockholm ... is that it :O?

I'm assuming, IRC channel around 8 and organise from there?

Doubt anyone is attending this one after the recent bans.

Some of us are playing. Wont let me sign up though.
Nathan Redmonds character will play.

IRC room now? #fid

Need to get an update on who is still playing/getting their accounts unbanned...

We need a fair few, none of us are that interested if it's 5/6 people or random players from FID.

Back