Footballidentity

I'll play if we move to that league, obviously would be better with lots of FM Base players in the team - a full first XI and sub bench would be nice.

I'm still playing..why have multiple accounts? Very easy for the GMs to tell who has multis if you don't put some effort into cheating ;)

Last edited:
I'll sign up later, but it may cut in to my valuable FM time. :p

Now's really the best time to join..we have preseason so people have a couple of weeks to get used to the game, how it works, how teams work etc. if they join now.

If anyone has any questions give a shoutout to Jadax (ingame and on the forums) and I'll be glad to help.

If anyone is still interested in playing this let me know.

I have a manager char just created that's unemployed and I was thinking, if a good amount were interested, of getting a team setup.

The matchdays would have to be Wednesdays and Sundays ideally though. (It will be a lower league team, possibly in France)

Not sure what league at the moment, if there's enough interest I could probably take a job by the end of the week and get everyone settled in for pre season.

If interested post in here or send me a message by the end of the week.

Everyone seems to be split across the leagues at the moment. I think the majority of our old team were banned too.

Depends what times the games are on Sundays/Weds, because I already play those nights, but not till 9.15, so if you have a game at 8 or so (or earlier :) ), I have a striker I would be happy moving to your team. :)

I could do those nights most of the time I suppose, though it's unlikely I'll move my good CB. Will use my **** ST most likely.

The best option team wise that I can see is Belgium 2A, 20:15 match times Wednesday and Sunday or Norway 2A at 20:00.

Fairly active leagues as well, not overly tough for first time players. That's going to be tight to your 21:15 game Dunc but it should be fine I think.

The other options were Sweden 2A/2B but they started at 20:30.

I'd say Norway is probably the best option for us.

So with you two that's 2 strikers signed up, all we need is 9 more...

I'll get a supporters pass anyway to make sure I control the AI's if people don't show up, would be nice to get some people to sign up to give FID another go.

I have a CD I could move over from England 2B but I doubt I will.

I would be happy to move my ST over, as long as you pay me max wages, which is 400k as a 21 year old. :)

It doesn't matter too much if the match times overlap that much, as I can play as 2 players, it's just ******* confusing lol.

It will be fun to play with FM-Base people again, currently only play with Billy in our Scottish team, other nights just play with randomers. :)

There's a team in Norway 2A with a 48 million balance but with 10 inactive players.

There's a team in Beligum with a 480 million team balance with some active players that I guess I could ditch.

With 400k salary, I'm not sure the usual empty 'team 24 Norway' finances would be enough.

What do you think?

There's a team in Norway 2A with a 48 million balance but with 10 inactive players.

There's a team in Beligum with a 480 million team balance with some active players that I guess I could ditch.

With 400k salary, I'm not sure the usual empty 'team 24 Norway' finances would be enough.

What do you think?

Aslong as you don't have too many people on 400k, just fill the rest of the team up with new 18 year olds or so, it also depends if you're looking for an active first 11, or if you're looking for an active 15+ players for you to pick from each week, at the start anyway, 400k shouldn't be an issue, but if it is when we start signing more players, I don't mind taking a pay cut, the only reason I want max is so I get the best training. :)

Also, what is the Belgian teams league?

2A, FC Liege.

Norway wise, Goma I.L look like a good fit as far as finance/division quality goes.

There's plenty of empty teams in Norway we could probably get away with, we don't really need money to pay transfer fees any way.

2A, FC Liege.

Norway wise, Goma I.L look like a good fit as far as finance/division quality goes.

There's plenty of empty teams in Norway we could probably get away with, we don't really need money to pay transfer fees any way.

Think my strikers got a 6mill release fee, I could ask for my contract to be cancelled though.

Well, whichever you think is the best fit, as long as we can try and get an active team going, it would be fun, and I am sure me and Alf will bang in the goals, my other striker got 19 goals in 10(or so) games with 8 assists this season, with a full season behind me, should be scoring more this season, espesh with my 21 y'o.

Sent out your contracts gents.

Hopefully we can get a few more people signed up or interested, I'll be able to pay everyone maximum wage. The wage budget is something like 5 million a week and that's with 10+ inactive players taking salary.

Sent out your contracts gents.

Hopefully we can get a few more people signed up or interested, I'll be able to pay everyone maximum wage. The wage budget is something like 5 million a week and that's with 10+ inactive players taking salary.

Good lad, I have signed up. Maybe put an advert in the forum for more players. Who have you sent contracts to, and what positions do we have active players in?

Need to get more people from base up in this *****, will accept the invite soon enough.