Footballidentity

got my player, how do I join FM base?

Jamie will have to send you a contract, which you will have to accept.

What position is your player? We mainly need Defenders and Midfielders, or a goalkeeper. :) Also, to get the hang of the game it is a good idea to play some practice, or test as they call them, games which you can access on the main screen. In general if you have any questions, feel free to PM me on here, or Alfie/Billy as they have a good knowledge of the game also. There are also tutorials on youtube. As you are American, you would have to decide if you would be able to play the matches at the times they are set, which is 20.15ish GMT on Sundays and Wednesdays.

Hope that helps.

I'm a DMF. I figured ya'll needed one and I like the position anyway.

What info do you need to send a contract to me?

I'm a DMF. I figured ya'll needed one and I like the position anyway.

What info do you need to send a contract to me?

Just your player name, unless it's like 'John Smith' because there will be loads, if you have a name that other players might also have, will also need your User name. You need to let Jamie have it, you can pm him it or post it here. :)

Sent it over.

Next time I'll be online will probably be Saturday evening so if anyone signs up before then leave your details here and I'll send the contracts out then.

Still looking for a GK, RB, LB, CB, CB, SM, SM, AMC. Plenty of options for people to take any way...

Im a SM at Stockholm Sabres in Sweden. Nathan Redmond is my players name and my account name is Brian1zvx.

Woop, that's one more.

If people are thinking about joining, now is a good time, as it is pre season so you can get to grips with the game before the season actually starts. :)

Can we get a roster posted on here?

I'm not sure who on Liege is actually from FM base and who their forum names are.

Can we get a roster posted on here?

I'm not sure who on Liege is actually from FM base and who their forum names are.

I think it's only me and you signed up so far. Brian and Alfie will join soon hopefully, then some more people in the future. :)

signed up for tonights game anyway.
Who else is playing?

Yeah was about to say there's a friendly tonight.

I'll be on anyway and I'll be able to control the bots with the control AI feature so it shouldn't be too tedious.

As for team name, I can change it whenever we decide on one. Are we going to go down the FM-Base FC route?

I don't mind on team name provided it has FM-Base or something in it.

Need some team name ideas,

FM-Base _____

The fall back name is FM-Base FC, good win tonight any way not that it counts for anything.

Still need a AM/SM/CD/CD/SD/SD/GK if anyone's interested in signing up.