Four Sides To Every Story | 4 Player Network Story.

View attachment 301155

Southampton October 2015| season 2
Result Expectations

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

(HOME) man city
PREDICTION : DRAW

(AWAY) everton

(HOME) west brom

(AWAY) Q.P.R
PREDICTION : WIN

PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS - 6 - W1D3L0
View attachment 301154

Last edited:

NEWCASTLE | SEASON 15/16

MONTH UPDATE: AUGUST & SEPTEMBER

SEASON 14/15 LANDMARKS

CUP RUNS
CAPITAL ONE CUP: KNOCKED OUT (QUARTER FINALS V LIVERPOOL)
FA CUP: KNOCKED OUT (4TH ROUND V LEEDS)
PREMIER LEAGUE: FINISHED 2ND (84 POINTS)

NEWCASTLE AWARDS
MANAGER OF THE SEASON: DIABLODUNKA
TEAM OF THE SEASON: FERREYRA, AYOZE, CABELLA
TOP GOALSCORER: FERREYRA (36 GOALS)

SEASON 15/16 LANDMARKS

CUP RUNS
PREMIER LEAGUE: N/A

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: N/A
FA CUP: N/A
CAPITAL ONE CUP: Knocked out by Blackpool on penalties - 3rd round.

TRANSFERS
(LIMIT OF 4 TRANSFERS - CHOSEN ONES)
DEDE ~ 16M
BILAL BASACIKOGLU ~ 12.25M
MUNIR ~ 10.25M
VINCENT ABOUBAKAR ~ 22M

NEWCASTLE AWARDS
PLAYER OF THE MONTH: Vincent Aboubakar (1)

SET OF FIXTURES FOR AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2016
& PREDICTED RESULTS

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
(AWAY) OLYMPIACOS
(HOME) ZENIT

CAPITAL ONE CUP(
AWAY) BLACKPOOL

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
(AWAY) QPR
(HOME) NORWICH

(AWAY) SOUTHAMPTON

(AWAY) CRYSTAL PALACE
(HOME) NOTTINGHAM FOREST

(HOME) STOKE

(AWAY) TOTTENHAM

PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS - 15 - W4D3L0

IN - GAME TACTICS

QPR - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC
1-5
WIN

View attachment 301090

View attachment 301089

The first game of the season is always tough, especially with a four new players added to the squad. We started sluggish and gave the ball away far too much, Aboubakar settled us down with a thunderbolt from 30 yards! We started the second half 2-0 up and although the game was even Aboubakar looked dangerous and QPR were having trouble handling him. The game ended 5-1 and although we conceded with the last kick of the game, I couldn't have hoped for a better start.

Thoughts?
Away to QPR is tough, we handled it very well.

NORWICH - HOME - MAIN TACTIC
3-2
WIN

View attachment 301083

View attachment 301082

The first Home game of the season against newly promoted Norwich, I was expecting three points. We started the game extremely positive scoring two within 10 minutes and dominating possession, before the half we were cruising 3-1. The second half was more of the same and although we tried to go defensive we conceded and the game ended 4-2.

Thoughts?
Our defense needs work.

SOUTHAMPTON - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC
DIABLODUNKA VS ABE MANAGER

3-2
WIN

View attachment 301077

View attachment 301076

The first game against another manager and it happens to be away from home, I wasn't too confident. I expected us to hold the ball well and maybe break for a chance or two but that game plan went out the window after 3 minutes due to an error from our £16M man Dede. We looked calm though and Aboubakar levelled the score just before 10 minutes making it 1-1. We dominated possesion, passed the ball well and was clinical in front of goal and justly ended the half 3-2 up. I was unsure how I wanted to set up for the second half but I felt that defense was the best option as Abe was at home and knowing that would probably go all guns blazing for the win and we could hit them on the break. The second half panned out as planned, Abe's men was shooting from crazy distances and amassed 14 shots off target and managed only 1 clear cut chance, the game ended 4-2 with Cabella scoring a counter attacking move. In all fairness, I was holding on for dear life in the end but the stats were in my favour and I felt confident we would get atleast a point.

Thoughts?
Abe played extremely well and I would have done the same if I was playing at home.

CRYSTAL PALACE - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC
1-4
WIN

View attachment 301072

View attachment 301071

Crystal Palace are a tough place to go and I knew we would have to be solid at the back to deal with there monsters up front. I altered the team for this game as we had a champions league tie away to Olympiacos in 3 days time but I was confident we could get the win. Ayoze was on fire scoring two and setting up Steven Taylor making it 3-0 at half time allowing me to sub Dede, Anita and Aboubakar for the Olympicos game. The game ended 4-1 and it was thoroughly deserved.

Thoughts?
All the players I rotated in scored: Ayoze, Taylor and Ben Arfa.

NOTTINGHAM FOREST - HOME - MAIN TACTIC
5-0
WIN

View attachment 301067

View attachment 301066

We have had a very easy start to the premier league and now we host another newly promoted side, Forest. We absolutely ruined them and before the half we were 4-0 up, allowing me to bring on some kids and end with the first clean sheet of the season.

Thoughts?
A solid game and clean sheet, very happy.

STOKE - HOME - MAIN TACTIC
2-0
DRAW

View attachment 301062

View attachment 301060

I had predicted a draw against Stoke but I felt on our current form we could get three points. We concded early yet again but this time in quick succession and if it wasn't for Aboubakar we could have been in a terrible position at half time. We started the second half lively and it took 72 minutes to level the scoring through new boy Munir. The game ended 2-2 and to be honest we didnt deserve the three points, a point was fair.

Thoughts?
Not happy, Tottenham away is our next game and they are now level on points with me. We will regret this draw BIG TIME.

TOTTENHAM - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC
DIABLODUNKA VS DENI84

1-2
LOSS

View attachment 301051

View attachment 301050

My record against Deni last season was fantastic but he didn't get off to the best of starts and was fired in the process. This season however, he is by far the most improved and the most dangerous beating Manchester United and Arsenal convincingly and are unbeaten so far in the season. I knew it would be a tough game and our last couple of games haven't been great but I felt we could scrap a point at White Heart Lane. We started the game well and looked comfortable, Aboubakar did what hes been doing all season and scored the opening goal. The goal didn't settle our nerves and it was extremely even with Bony deservedly settling the score before the break. The game was so tight, I felt that a mistake or error would be the settler so I kept my formation and tactics the same. Bony scored again early on into the second half to make it 2-1 to Tottenham but there was still time and I kept our tactics the same until the end as I didn't want to be hit on a counter, the game ended 2-1 to Deni. I am slightly hurt by the defeat but as it was so close and I was away from home it makes it slightly bearable. Well played Deni, it looks like Tottenham have a strong chance of the league this year... If they can keep Bony fit!

Thoughts?
Great game, Bony was the difference. Fantastic bit of business from Deni.

NOTTINGHAM FOREST - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC
2-2 (PENALTIES)
LOSS

View attachment 301045

View attachment 301046

We put out a full rotation side and it ended in a loss. I should have learnt from last season and fielded a stronger team, not happy.

Thoughts?
In all honesty, this could help me. My fixtures are coming thick and fast and we don't have the squad depth for it this season.

OLYMPIAKOS - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC

2-1
WIN

View attachment 301044

View attachment 301043

Away to Olympiakos is quite an easy intoduction into european football but I went into the game extremely nervous. New teams in the champions league usually get chewed up and spat out so we approached this game carefully. We were let down by a poor defensive header by Taylor and Giglotti made it 1-0 and I was fearing the worst. We got ourselves back together and Aboubakar levelled us once again and went on to score the winner.

Thoughts?
The stats were extremely in our favour and this will give us momentum against Zenit.

ZENIT - HOME - MAIN TACTIC
4-1
WIN

View attachment 301042

View attachment 301041

Zenit have some true quality players in their team and I was weary of their threat regardless of playing at home. We conceded another goal early on and I was completely 'squeeky ***' until Aboubakar got us out of jail with a venomus shot from 30 yards. We went on to win the game comfortably, Ayoze and Ben Arfa taking the places of Munir and Basicokolgu for the tie, giving me a real selection headache for the future.

Thoughts?
Where would we be without Aboubakar? Wonderful player.

LEAGUE POINTS FOR AUG&SEP - 16 - W5D1L1

League Table

View attachment 301039

View attachment 301034

Overall Thoughts so far?
A very solid start to the season but we are having the same problems as last, goals against. We have conceded the same amount as relegation strugglers Swansea. If we are to progress this year and build on last year will will need to sort the defnese out ASAP.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

40,000 SEASON TICKETS SOLD
View attachment 301036

NEW YOUTH TEAM SPONSER
View attachment 301035

LINK WITH DYNAMO KYIV
View attachment 301033

NEWCASTLE THIRD FOR PRODUCING ELITE FOOTBALLERS
View attachment 301032

UNBEATEN RECORD! (TOTTENHAM BEAT US TO END IT)
View attachment 301031

TRANSFERS! AYOZE, CABELLA AND JANMAAT WANTED!
View attachment 301030

View attachment 301029

View attachment 301028

View attachment 301027

View attachment 300994 View attachment 300993

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE RESULTS
AUGUST 2015

SWANSEA ( H ) 2-1 WIN

TACTICS
View attachment 300985

Having gone 1-0 down in the 1st half there was worries and stern words said at half time . early in the 2nd half a Lukaku goal and Naismith coming off the bench to grab the winner .

THOUGHTS?
Opening game of the season always nice to get off to a winning start not always an easy game but we got the 3pts played ok there is room for much improvement .

ARSENAL ( A ) 0-2 WIN

Tactics the same as before . Never had us down to win the game but Quintero got the early goal for us and the Arsenal received a straight red card made it much easier then I thought it was going to be lukaku sealed the win which could of been greater .
THOUGHTS?
A fantastic victory away at arsenal is never easy raises team spirits also.

CAPITAL ONE CUP 2ND RD

IPSWICH TOWN ( H ) 2-0 WIN
Tactics as before . In a game we were exspected to win I was able to rest 3 players . The on loan Ramries got thinks started 15mins in and then a 3rd lukaku goal in as many games sealed the victory .
THOUGHTS?
Another victory for the blue boys . confidance is high . And Lukaku is on form 3 in 3 good signs to come .... who knows .

MAN CITY ( H ) 3-3 DRAW
Going a goal down early on didnt fill me with confidence against a strong man city side but a Ramries equaliser just before HT belief maybe setting in. Naismith pulled Everton ahead could they really pull off a 2nd shock win . But the lead didnt last long with city scoring 2 quick fire goals to put everton back to square one and smash all their hard work . It took a late Naismith goal (91 mins) to pull us level a fantastic hard earn't point.
THOUGHTS?
Brilliant result against a strong man city side .

MONTH REVIEW
Absolutely amazing start to the season wasnt expecting this many pts on the board with having played man city and arsenal . Great to still be in the capital one cup im hoping for a great cup run.

SEPTEMBER

WEST BROM ( A ) 5-2 WIN
Tactics as always . Going down an early goal again the lads had alot to do but a Pratto goal and a Naismith goal just beofre ht saw the blus leading. 2nd half we were brilliant another 2 for Naismith saw him make his hat-rick and we were comfortable from then on with Barkley slotting home awsell .

THOUGHTS???
A great win from home . worryingly going a goal down most games but can turn it around need to stop leaking goals .

WEST HAM ( A ) 1-1 DRAW
A tricky game . Going 1-0 up just before half time I thought then maybe we had the points in the bag . 2nd half was a quiet one and midway through west ham grabbed the equaliser .

THOUGHTS????
Would of loved the win but ill take a draw but these are games we should be winning if we want to compete up the top .

CAPITAL ONE CUP 3RD
BLACKBURN ( A ) 3-1 WIN
A good win again away from home going 2-0 up before half time with a Quintero and Ramires. 2nd half we were much calmer and blackburn pulled one back but a in form Naismith sealed the victory .

THOUGHTS??
Into the next round of a cup i believe we can win with one of the early favourites out deni's Newcastle. Can we do it ...

BPL QPR ( H ) 3-1 WIN
Another solid performance . Lukaku double and quintero goal had the game wrapped up .

THOUGHTS???
Another win that brings confidence .

MONTH REVIEW
Some fantastic results this month . I believe we can win the capital one cup . we are 2nd in the league after 7 games . Important fixtures next month hopefully can take this form into those games and grind out results.

LEAGUE POINTS FOR AUG&SEP - 17 - W5D2L0

Last edited:

SET OF FIXTURES FOR NOVEMBER 2016
& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
STOKE ( A )
TOTTENHAM ( H )

MAN UTD ( A )

PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS - 5 - W1D2L0

NEWCASTLE | SEASON 15/16

CURRENT MONTH: NOVEMBER 2016

SET OF FIXTURES FOR NOVEMBER 2016
& PREDICTED RESULTS

View attachment 300218

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
(HOME) ATHLETICO MADRID
PREDICTION : LOSS
(HOME) OLYMPIAKOS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
(AWAY) CHELSEA
(HOME) HULL CITY

(HOME) WEST HAM

PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS - 6 - W2D0L1

Last edited:

Southampton November 2015| season 2
Result Expectations

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

(HOME) norwich

(AWAY) west ham

(AWAY) notts forest

PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS - 7 - W2D1L0

View attachment 300217

SET OF FIXTURES FOR DECEMBER 2016
& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
LIVERPOOL ( H )
ASTON VILLA ( A )
HULL CITY ( A )
CHELSEA ( H )
PREDICTION : LOSE
NEWCASTLE ( H )
BRIGHTON ( A )
SWANSEA ( A )

CAPITAL ONE CUP QTR FINAL
COVENTRY ( H )

View attachment 300172

PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS - 13 - W4D1L2

NEWCASTLE | SEASON 15/16

MONTH UPDATE:OCTOBER/NOVEMBER

SEASON 14/15 LANDMARKS

CUP RUNS

TRANSFERS
ONE SUPER LOAN (ADAMA TRAORE)

NEWCASTLE AWARDS
MANAGER OF THE SEASON: DIABLODUNKA
TEAM OF THE SEASON: FERREYRA, AYOZE, CABELLA
TOP GOALSCORER: FERREYRA (36 GOALS)

SEASON 15/16 LANDMARKS

CUP RUNS
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: N/A
FA CUP: N/A
CAPITAL ONE CUP: Knocked out by Blackpool on penalties - 3rd round.

TRANSFERS
(LIMIT OF 4 TRANSFERS - CHOSEN ONES)
DEDE ~ 16M
BILAL BASACIKOGLU ~ 12.25M
MUNIR ~ 10.25M
VINCENT ABOUBAKAR ~ 22M

NEWCASTLE AWARDS
PLAYER OF THE MONTH: Vincent Aboubakar (1)
YOUNG PLAYER OF THE MONTH: BILAL BASCIKOGLU (1)

SET OF FIXTURES FOR OCTOBER/NOVEMBER 2016
& PREDICTED RESULTS

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
(AWAY) ATHLETICO MADRID
(HOME) ATHLETICO MADRID
(HOME) OLYMPIAKOS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
OCTOBER
(HOME) MANCHESTER UNITED
(AWAY) LIVERPOOL

(HOME) ASTON VILLA

NOVEMBER
(AWAY) CHELSEA
(HOME) HULL CITY

(HOME) WEST HAM

PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS - 11 - W3D2L1

WHY?
We have been on a bad run of form as late and a few of our key players are injured; Cabella, Munir, Dede and Janmaat. If we had a full strength team and form was better I would have changed the MAN U and LIVERPOOL predictions to Wins.

IN - GAME TACTICS

MAN UNITED - HOME - MAIN TACTIC
1-1
DRAW

View attachment 300112

View attachment 300111

Our form hasnt been great lately and I went into this game nervous. The game was tense and even throughout, Man United breaking the deadlock in the 50th minute. We tried to hit back all game and eventually Aboubakar levelled the game in the 86th minute.

Thoughts?
A Nice draw, looking at the stats we should have won it!

LIVERPOOL - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC
3-3
DRAW

View attachment 300109

View attachment 300110

I pre-predicted that I would draw this game but looking at their premier league record I felt I should win it. Liverpool have been on terrible form this season with only one win to their name. We started well and it looked like we were going to get the three points but a change of tactic from Liverpool left them 2-0 up at half time. We approached the second half with more urgency and levelled it before Balotelli put them ahead with 5 minutes to go 3-2. A quick sub and change of tactic pushed us forward to score 2 minutes later and end the game in a bore draw.

Thoughts?
Happy with the draw.

ASTON VILLA - HOME - MAIN TACTIC
4-0
WIN

View attachment 300108

View attachment 300107

A must win game for us, we were desperate. I didn't know how well the team would perform considering our form but we showed our qualities and an individual masterclass killed them off.

Thoughts?
Aboubakar, signing of the season?

CHELSEA - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC
2-0
LOSS

View attachment 300106

View attachment 300105

Chelsea are currently a team that is unbeatable. They have managed to concede only 2 goals in 10 epl games which is a phenominal record. We didnt have much hope due to some of our key players being out with injuries and our team being stretched to thier fitness limits due the champs league but we put up a good fight. The game ended 2-0 but we should have scored atleast 2 of our CCC.

Thoughts?
I would have taken a 5-0 loss if Ayoze didn't get injured! Typical!

HULL CITY - HOME - MAIN TACTIC
2-0
WIN

View attachment 300104

View attachment 300103

A dominating performance at home is what we needed and its what we got. A very nice response to the game against chelsea and we are back to winning ways! We haven't got the best defensive record in the league and getting clean sheets means we are improving that area.

Thoughts?
We have our injured players coming back, back to full strength!

WEST HAM - HOME - MAIN TACTIC
5-3
WIN

View attachment 300102

View attachment 300101

I would usually class this game as an easy three points but they managed to beat abe's southampton 4-1 with Zarate scoring all four goals! I went into the game weary of the threat but set up as usual but it was to no benefit as that man Zarate opened the scoring and put us in a procerious position. The game was 2-2 at half time but the stats were in my favour and I was sure we would manage the win.

Thoughts?
Can't always get those clean sheets I guess!

ATHLETICO - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC
2-4
LOSS

View attachment 300100

View attachment 300099

No hope of beating Athletico at their place with the amount of injuries we have but we will try to hit them on the counter! The game started dreadfully and by the mid way point of the 2nd half we were 4-0 down and the game plan was out the window. We managed to get 2 back and that could be useful for our goal difference in the group.

Thoughts?
Not a bad result against Madrid!

ATHLETICO MADRID - HOME - MAIN TACTIC
3-2
WIN

View attachment 300084

(FORGOT TO SCREENSHOT THE STATS)

After our narrow defeat to them in the Away game, I felt we could get a result at home. We started extremely well and although the posession stats aren't available I am sure we ended with 55% atleast, the boys put a great shift in. We managed to go 2-0 up at half time and Atletico barely had a touch of the ball and I felt we could get some more goals so we went for it. The second half played out similiar to the first but they had a few chances but we scored again to make it 3-0. The final 10 minutes legs were tiring and we lost concentration, the game ended 3-2.

Thoughts?
We could top the group on goal difference if we can slam Shaktar at home!

OLYMPIAKOS - HOME - MAIN TACTIC
3-2
WIN

View attachment 300098

View attachment 300097

At this point in the group we only need a point to progress and Olympiakos have only racked up three so they wasn't a threat. I chose to rotate my squad and bring on some youngers and reserve players to rejuvinate the first team squad. After 10 minutes I could see it wasnt a bad decision and we won 3-0 comfotably.

Thoughts?
WE ARE THROUGH TO THE KNOCKOUT STAGES!

GROUP H TABLE
View attachment 300082

LEAGUE POINTS FOR JULY - 11 - W3D2L1

League Table

View attachment 300096

Overall Thoughts For The Month?
Entering the mid way point in the season, all four managers are in with a shout of champions league football. I have had a tough set of games and January should be a month in which we can make up for lost ground.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

WE HAVE 15M SITTING IN THE BANK FOR NEXT SEASON NOW!
View attachment 300094

WE ARE THROUGH TO THE KNOCKOUT STAGES OF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!
View attachment 300093

BILAL - YOUNG PLAYER OF THE MONTH!
View attachment 300092

OCTOBER/NOVEMBER 2015

SOUTHAMPTON | SEASON 2

PREDICTED PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS REMINDER

OCT- W1D3L0
6 POINTS

NOV- W2D1L0 7 POINTS

IN - GAME TACTIC
View attachment 300028 View attachment 300027 View attachment 300026

(OCT) MAN CITY - HOME - MAIN TACTIC 2-1 WIN
View attachment 299907 View attachment 299905

WE CAME OUT OF THE BLOCKS FLYING AND THE ON FORM RODRIGUEZ COOLY GIVES US THE LEAD. WE KNEW IT'D BE NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO STOP THEM FROM SCORING AND SURE ENOUGH THEY DO, JUST AFTER THE BREAK. HOW EVER WE SILENCE THEM INSTANTLY WITH RODRIGUEZ'S SECOND. THEY COME AT US BUT WE HOLD FIRM. DEFINITELY POINTS GAINED!

Thoughts?
IF WE CAN PERFORM LIKE THIS WITH MORE CONSISTENTLY SURELY WE CAN CLIMB THE TABLE.

(OCT)
EVERTON - AWAY - UNTRIED 4-1-3-2NARROW TACTIC 5-3 LOSS
View attachment 299886 View attachment 299884

ANOTHER DUEL WITH A FELLOW MANAGER LOST, WE WERE AWAY AT LEAST. ROB'S EVERTON WERE VERY GOOD AND I WAS TINKERING FORMATIONS ALL MATCH TO TRY AND BREAK THEIR FLOW, ENDING IN A 4-3-3 WHICH WAS WHEN WE SPARKED INTO LIFE, BUT THEY HAD TOO MUCH QUALITY FOR US TODAY.

Thoughts?
TWICE NOW WE HAVE CHANGED OUR USUAL STYLE TO COUNTER A FELLOW 'HUMAN' MANAGER, NEXT TIME I WILL HAVE MORE FAITH IN OUR OWN STYLE.

(OCT) WESTBROM - HOME - MAIN TACTIC 1-1 DRAW
View attachment 299881 View attachment 299880

WE ARE CONTROLLING GAMES MUCH BETTER NOW WHICH IS SATISFYING BUT WE MUST START TO CREATE MORE OPENINGS TO KILL GAMES OFF. WEST BROM WERE SECOND BEST ALL GAME BUT WE LACKED AN EDGE. TWO POINTS DROPPED.

Thoughts?

POSSESSIONS THERE, NOW WE NEED MORE INCISIVENESS.

(OCT) QPR- AWAY - MAIN TACTIC 2-1 WIN
View attachment 299877 View attachment 299876
WE DOMINATED AWAY FROM HOME WHICH WAS VERY PLEASING. WE LED EARLY AND LEFT IT TILL THE LATTER STAGES TO SEAL VICTORY BUT A VERY GOOD AWAY RESULT.

Thoughts?

WE ARE STARTING TO TURN DOMINATION INTO POINTS.

MONTHLY SUMMARY
WE GAINED MORE POINTS THAN PREDICTED ALBEIT WITH A DISSAPOINTING LOSS TO ROB. BUT MORALES GOOD AND WE ARE LOOKING MORE AND MORE LIKE A TEAM.
ACTUAL LEAGUE POINTS - 7 - W2D1L1

(NOV) NORWICH- HOME - MAIN TACTIC 3-0 WIN
View attachment 299521 View attachment 299519
FIERRO GRABBED HIS FIRST GOAL ALONG WITH A RODRIGUEZ BRACE, OUR BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE SEASON.

Thoughts?

CAN WE KICK ON FROM HERE?

(NOV) WESTHAM- AWAY - MAIN TACTIC 3-0 LOSS
View attachment 299882 View attachment 299517
WE PLAYED WELL, CONTROLLED THE GAME HAD PLENTY OF CHANCES, BUT DEFENDED POORLY AND NOT FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS SEASON WE WERE EXPOSED BY A PACEY STRIKER (ZARATE) HE GRABBED A HAT TRICK OF QUICK COUNTER GOALS, AND WE WERE PROFLIGATE IN FRONT OF THEIR GOAL.

Thoughts?

WE NEED A PLAN B FOR WHEN POSSESSION ISN'T WORKING.

(NOV) NOTTS FOREST- AWAY - MAIN TACTIC 2-1 WIN
View attachment 299515 View attachment 299514
AGAIN DOMINANT AWAY AND 3 PTS, BUT WE NEED TO TURN OUR DOMINANCE INTO GOALS OR WE'LL THROW AWAY TOO MANY POINTS. A HUGE NEGATIVE IS THE LOSS OF OUR TOP SCORER RODRIGUEZ.
View attachment 299513
View attachment 299512

Thoughts?

WILL WE COPE WITHOUT OUR TOP SCORER?

MONTHLY SUMMARY
ONLY 1 POINT LESS THAN PREDICTED, BUT A VERY POOR RESULT AGAINST WESTHAM TO PONDER ON. WE'VE BEEN HIT HARD BY INJURIES AND A TOUGH DECEMBER AHEAD!
View attachment 299509 View attachment 299508
View attachment 299507
ACTUAL LEAGUE POINTS - 6 - W2D0L1
774058d1424068444-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-english-premier-division_-overview-profile-3.png

DESPITE OUR INCONSISTENCIES WE ARE POISED PERFECTLY IN THE LEAGUE JUST SITTING OUTSIDE THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE POSITIONS! AND ONLY 4PTS BEHIND DIABLO'S FREE SCORING NEWCASTLE.

NOT ENTERED YET

ARSENAL - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC CUP 4TH ROUND 1-0AET LOSS
View attachment 299505 View attachment 299504
WE WERE UNLUCKY, WE HAD THE BETTER OF THE 90 MINS BUT, AS OUR PROBLEM HAS SO OFTEN BEEN WE COULDN'T PUT THE BALL IN THE BACK OF THE NET. WE RUN OUT OF STEAM AND WERE CAUGHT ON THE BREAK BY WELBECK'S PACE.

Thoughts?
SO CLOSE, BUT A MUCH BETTER SHOWING THAN LAST YEAR.

Last edited:

Southampton December 2015| season 2
Result Expectations

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

(HOME) CRYSTAL PALACE

(AWAY) STOKE

(AWAY) MAN UTD

(HOME) SPURS

(HOME) LIVERPOOL

(AWAY) VILLA

(AWAY) CHELSEA

PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS - 9 - W2D3L2

View attachment 299858

NEWCASTLE | SEASON 15/16

CURRENT MONTH: DECEMBER 2016

& PREDICTED RESULTS

View attachment 299856

1. WIN
2. WIN
3. WIN
4. WIN
5. LOSS
6. LOSS
7. WIN
8. WIN

PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS - 15 - W5D0L2

View attachment 299415 View attachment 299416

OCTOBER & NOVEMBER 2016 ( 2ND SEASON )

NORWICH ( A ) 0-2 WIN

My normal tactic as normal . A very inform Lukaku scored midway through the 1st half and Quintero scored early in the 2nd in a game that should of been so much more .

THOUGHTS???
Decent win but should of been so much more to bulk up the goal difference .

SOUTHAMPTON ( H ) 5-3 WIN

Tactics the same as before . Things started great for us with Ramires scoring 4 minutes in but within 3 minutes abes side had pulled level then southampton went ahead but we almost seconds later got level through a Lukaku goal and minutes later Pratto got the blues ahead. just before half time Quintero got himself on the score sheet 4-2 ht. 10 minutes in and abes side had got one bk to make it 4-3 chances happening all game we thought theres got to be more and there was one more goal from Mirallas making a great game finishing 5-3 .

THOUGHTS???
Wow . playing against these guys dia , deni & abe id already said couldnt see my side winning against any of them going on last season 6-1 thumping from deni . but what a 1st game it was nail biting stuff . abes a great manager whos always looking for ways of improving his southampton team during the game tinkering and it alomst paying off. a brilliant game from both side we were lucky to take away the 3 pts and a draw would of been fair id say.

View attachment 299475

NOTTS FOREST ( A ) 3-1 LOSS

Tactics and squad same as previous game . A match I fully expected us to win comfortably but we were knocked down to earth having gone 3-0 down half an hour in we had it all to do. 2nd half we pulled one back but we was very poor .

THOUGHTS????
A terrible defeat against a side who had just came up . A leagues 1st defeat for us . Not happy hoping this isnt the start of a down fall to bad form .

CAPITAL ONE CUP 4TH RD
CHELSEA ( H ) 5-4 WIN AET
Tactics as before .
View attachment 299472
As you can see from the image the game was another fantatic game . One where we was fighting back constantly.

THOUGHTS???
a game we probably shouldnt of won but the boys kept fighting back . A entertaining game one that had me out the seat most of the game then my head in my hands . Could this be our year for silverware.

CRYSTAL PALACE ( H ) 1-0 WIN
A very boring 1st half considering our last few games 0-0 ht . 2nd half and 2 changes made by me saw us creating more chances and finally a lukaku goal sealed the win.

THOUGHTS??
A close encounter on a game id of thought we would of won by a bigger scoreline but 3 pts is 3 pts how ever you win.

STOKE ( A ) 2-2 DRAW
Tactics are normal . A 1st half that was led most of the time by us from a lukaku goal but stoke nicked one late on just before ht . The 2nd half saw stoke take the lead and was all over Everton but super sub Naismith grabbed a equaliser .

THOUGHTS???
Yet another poor display from us 2 points dropped very lucky to have come out of this game with anything.

TOTTENHAM ( H ) 3-1 WIN
Tactics as normal. A game that was played without deni in charge of his spurs side . we played well against a spurs side sitting just above us in the league .

THOUGHTS ???
Would of been a different match if deni was available to play for his team im sure after his side beat me 6-1 last season so a tough game to comment on really .

MONTH REVIEW
With only december left to play of this year we are still in the capital one cup which was one of my objectives to bring that trophy home . Overall for October & November some great victories . If you would of asked me if before December id only had lost 1 league game coming into the final month of the year id of told you your crazy but were having a great 1st half of the season i really hope we can keep it going into the final few months and hopefully ill have some silverware for the fans and champions league footall!!!!!

Last edited:
Perditions - January

TOTTENHAM SPURS
SET OF FIXTURES FOR JANUARY 2016
& PREDICTED SPURS RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
(A) Liverpool
(H) MANCHESTER UTD
(H) Aston Villa
(A) Chelsea
(H) Hull City

PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS - 10 - W3D1L1

Last edited:

Newcastle united
diablodunka

& PREDICTED RESULTS

View attachment 298598

1. WIN
2. WIN
3. WIN
4. WIN
5. WIN
6. DRAW

PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS - 13 - W4D1L0

Southampton january 2016| season 2
Result Expectations

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

(AWAY) newcastle
PREDICTION : loss

(HOME) brighton

PREDICTION : win

(AWAY) swansea

PREDICTION : draw

(HOME) hull
PREDICTION : win

(HOME) arsenal
PREDICTION : draw

PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS - 8 - W2D2L1

View attachment 298596

& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH F.A CUP 3RD RD
COLCHESTER ( H )

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE.
MAN CITY ( A )
ARSENAL ( H )
WEST HAM ( H )

CAPITAL ONE CUP SEMI FINAL 1ST LEG
BRENTFORD ( H)

ENGLISH F.A CUP 4TH RD
LEEDS UTD / FULHAM ( A )

CAPITAL ONE CUP SEMI FINAL 2ND LEG
BRENTORD ( A )

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
QPR ( A )

PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS - 10 - W3D1L0

Last edited:
DECEMBER 2015 SOUTHAMPTON |

SEASON 2

PREDICTED PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS REMINDER
- W2D3L2
9 POINTS

IN - GAME TACTICS

View attachment 298252 View attachment 298250 View attachment 298249

PALACE - HOME - MAIN TACTIC 0-0 DRAW
View attachment 298124 View attachment 298122

ANOTHER GAME WHERE WE WERE UNABLE TO KILL THE GAME. 2PTS DROPPED.
Thoughts?
CAN WE TURN THIS AROUND MORALE IS WORSENING

STOKE CITY - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC 2-1 LOSS
View attachment 297987View attachment 297986
AGAIN WE STARTED FAR TOO SLOW, EVENTUALLY WE HAD THE BETTER OF THE MATCH BUT LEFT IT FAR TOO LATE.
Thoughts?
WE MUST START TURNING POSSESSION INTO GOALS.

MAN UTD - AWAY - 4-1-2-2-1 wide TACTIC 3-0 LOSS
View attachment 297977 View attachment 297972
WE BATTLED HARD SECOND HALF BUT UTD STOOD FIRM. NO SHOCKS HERE.
Thoughts?
WITH MORALE HOW IT IS AN UPSET WAS NEVER ON THE CARDS

SPURS- HOME - MAIN TACTIC 0-0 DRAW
View attachment 297967 View attachment 297966

WITH DENI AWAY I FELT SPURS WERE THERE FOR THE TAKING. AND HOW WE DIDN'T WIN I DON'T KNOW! WE THREW EVERYTHING AT THEM.
Thoughts?
WE HAVE SCORED 1 GOAL IN SIX GAMES, WHY CAN'T WE SCORE?

LIVERPOOL- HOME - MAIN TACTIC 0-0 DRAW
View attachment 297965 View attachment 297964

A RESULT BUILT ON DEFENCE. IF WE WEREN'T DEFENDING SO WELL WE'D BE EVEN WORSE OFF!
Thoughts?
ANOTHER CLEAN SHEET, ANOTHER BLANK!

VILLA- AWAY - MAIN TACTIC 0-0 DRAW
View attachment 297963 View attachment 297962

WE START SLOW AND VILLA TAKE A 2 GOAL LEAD AGAINST THE RUN OF PLAY. FORTUNATELY WE END OUR BARRON RUN WITH A LATE WELL TAKEN BRACE FROM VADALA. BUT STILL NO WIN.
Thoughts?
AT LEAST ONE OF OUR STRIKERS SCORED.

CHELSEA- AWAY - MAIN TACTIC 3-2 LOSS
View attachment 297957 View attachment 297954

UNSURPRISINGLY 3 DOWN IN 50 MINUTES, BUT OUR LADS RALLY SHOWING REAL SPIRIT AND WE END THE GAME ON TOP ALMOST SALVAGING A POINT!
Thoughts?
THE SPIRIT IN THE SECOND HALF WAS ENCOURAGING. AND MORE GOALS SCORED.

NOT ENTERED YET

KNOCKED OUT BY ARSENAL

***********************************************************************************
Actual Points For DECEMBER
W0D4L3 4 Points

778464d1424546594-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-english-premier-division_-overview-profile.png

Overall Thoughts on the month?
A WOEFUL MONTH, WE NEW IT'D BE TOUGH WITH UTD SPURS LIVERPOOL AND CHELSEA, BUT WE MASSIVELY UNDER PERFORMED IN OUR OTHER FIXTURES. WE NEED TO MOVE ON QUICKLY.

_______________________________________________________________________________________​

Last edited:

DIABLODUNKA
PREVIOUS SEASONS LANDMARKS:

NEWCASTLE
SEASON 14/15 LANDMARKS

CUP RUNS:

NEWCASTLE AWARDS:
MANAGER OF THE SEASON: DIABLODUNKA | TEAM OF THE SEASON: FERREYRA, AYOZE, CABELLA | TOP GOALSCORER: FERREYRA (36 GOALS)

TRANSFERS:

IN : ADAMA TRAORE ON SEASON LOAN

NEWCASTLE | SEASON 15/16

MONTH UPDATE: DECEMBER

SEASON 15/16 LANDMARKS

CUP RUNS
CAPITAL ONE CUP: KNOCKED OUT BY BLACKPOOL - 3RD ROUND

TRANSFERS
IN: DEDE 16M, BILAL BASACIKOGLU 12.25M, MUNIR 10.25M. VINCENT ABOUBAKAR 22M
OUT: EMMANUEL RIVIERE 11M, SYLVIAN MARVEAUX 4M, JACK COLBACK 1M, SIEM DE JONG 4M, YOUANN GOUFFRAN 8M, COLOCCINI 1M

& PREDICTED RESULTS

View attachment 298274

PREMIERLEAGUE

BRIGHTON - W
SWANSEA - W
MAN CITY - W
ARSENAL - L
EVERTON - L
WEST BROM - W
QPR - W

CHAMPS LEAGUE

ZENIT - W

PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS - 15 - W5D0L2

IN - GAME TACTICS

MAN CITY - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC
0-3
WIN

View attachment 298272

View attachment 298271

A Dominating performance from the lads, we fully deserved the three points but it took until the 73rd minute to put the result to bed. We should have won the game much earlier but we wasn't sharp enough.

Thoughts?
Good win but we have to be more clinical

SWANSEA - HOME - MAIN TACTIC
3-1
WIN

View attachment 298269

View attachment 298268

A very tight affair and we were lucky to get the three points. Swansea played a counter attacking game and if Bony didn't sign for tottenham last season they would have edged it.

Thoughts?
Very sloppy performance, we need to wake up!

MAN CITY - HOME - MAIN TACTIC
4-3
WIN

View attachment 298266

View attachment 298265

Man City are a dangerous outfit but I had predicted a win before hand and I felt at home we could get the three points. Besides from the first 10 minutes the game was all us and before the 77th mnute we were cruising at 4-1 but a lack of discipline made it alot tighter than it needed to be.

Thoughts?
Defensive worries.

ARSENAL - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC
1-2
WIN

View attachment 298264

View attachment 298262

View attachment 298247

I had predicted a loss as we were away from home and Arsenal have been very strong at home this season. We started the game horribly and the first half was all arsenal. The second half we showed more character and managed to mount a comeback, the game ended 2-1 thanks to Aboubakar onc
e again.

Thoughts?
Arsenal are a shadow of their formerself, they haven't been able to pick themselves up since this season and I don't believe they have recovered from missing out on champions league football last season.

EVERTON - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC
ROB VS DIABLODUNKA

5-1
LOSS

View attachment 298261

View attachment 298259

I went into this game full of confidence due to our last couple of wins against the big teams but our team was tired and we had injuries to our main squad but that is no excuse for what happened. I was expecting a close game... It was anything but. The Game started in the worst way, Mirallas scored 5 minutes in and our game plan was ruined. It seemed the harder we tried to get back in the game the more we were losing possesion and the half finished 2-0 to everton. We tried a more direct approach in the 2nd half and were like fish out of water, the game ended 5-1 and Rob made a huge statement. Any team that manages to create 10 CCC against me home or away is a dangerous player, the rest of the guys need to be aware!

Thoughts?
Rob is now the mac daddy.

WEST BROM - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC
4-1
WIN

View attachment 298244

View attachment 298242

Home to west brom was the perfect place to restart after the game against Rob. We showed real character and the boys managed to make it 4-0 before the break and we were having a bubble. The second half got ugly and we got complacent, conceding an own goal in the process!

Thoughts?
Clean sheet would have been nice.

MAN CITY - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC
6-2
WIN

View attachment 298238

View attachment 298236

Routine win. Munir filled in for the injured Aboubakar and had a great game.

Thoughts?
Fantastic way to end the month.

ZENIT - AWAY - MAIN TACTIC

6-2
WIN

View attachment 298232

View attachment 298231

After having already qualified and 1st place secured by Madrid, I let my kids have a taste of champs league football. We played well and although we lost, it will do the team a world of good.

Thoughts?
Happy to be through to the knockout phase!

LEAGUE POINTS FOR DECEMBER - 18 - W6D0L1

League Table
View attachment 298229

Overall Thoughts For The Month?
It seems we have been the most consistant team this month, which is a true test of our depth in the squad. We managed our injuries well and are now only 2 points off the leaders chelsea, 2nd on goal difference. If we can have a similar month in January we could be top going into Februray!

View attachment 298226

View attachment 298225

View attachment 298224

View attachment 298222

View attachment 298221

View attachment 298220

BREAKING NEWS!

ABE MANAGER HAS BEEN SACKED BY SOUTHAMPTON

RULE:
(9.1) If you get fired from your job, you will not be able to re-pick the same club or a club that is higher than you in the table at the time you were fired. If your team is 20th when you are fired, you will be kicked from the 'Power League'.

View attachment 298183

View attachment 298055

View attachment 778844
Southampton sack Abe Manager and place Erwin Koeman in charge

Southampton have sacked boss Abe Manger and put Erwin Koeman in charge for Wednesday's clash with Hull City.

The news came a day after chairman Ralph Krueger dismissed rumours that they had discussed Abe's future.

"It is a decision we have taken reluctantly," Krueger told the club's website.
"But it's a decision made in the best interests of Southampton football club and our supporters."
Rumours had been circulating about Manage’s future as the Saints haven’t managed a Win in 10 Premier League games and as a result fell to 12th​ In the League.

Southampton attacking legend Matt Le Tisser, shocked by the dismissal can understand why it had happened ‘The Premier League is the toughest its ever been with the introduction of Power League rules. Owners are looking for managers who can lead their teams to champions league success and I thought Abe was the best man suited for that challenge but he wasn’t given enough time.”

Krueger added: "It is the first time in nearly 10 years that the club has parted with a manager in this way, but we had to remove the constant uncertainty surrounding the club and Abe’s long-term future with us.

"I tried to have a meeting with Abe in a final attempt to support him and establish a way to improve the work of the backroom team to secure the results we need over the final 15 Premier League games, but he didn’t turn up.

"After thinking long and hard about the best way forward, I felt it was unlikely we would achieve a stable environment at the club to allow us to get back to basics and produce the performance levels that have served Southampton so well over the last few years.

"Now we need to put that uncertainty behind us and move forward as a united football club on all fronts, while placing on record our gratitude to Abe for the work he has done over the last 12 months and wish him well for the future."

Last edited:

DECEMBER 2015 ( 2ND SEASON )

LIVERPOOL ( H ) 4-0 WIN
Tactics as normal. Pratto got us the lead after 20 minutes and things started from there we battered them first half and it wasnt long until Lukaku scored to make it 2-0 and then late on in the 1st half Lukaku added his 2nd . 2nd half we took the foot off the pedal but were still in control of the game and Pratto scored his 2nd.

THOUGHTS???
A great start to a tough December. fantastic result .

ASTON VILLA ( A ) 3-1 LOSS

Tactics the same as before . A very slow starting game which didnt get into the swing of things untill villa scored in the 43rd minute but we got the quick reply with a Pratto penalty. 2nd half we were poor not having many shots or possession then villa got a goal and we just didnt have enough in the engine to reply and villa got a goal midway through the 2nd half 3-1.

THOUGHTS???
A very poor result . A match i think we should be winning!

HULL CITY ( A ) 0 - 4 WIN

Tactics and squad same as previous game . Another slow starting game which got me wondering if it was going to have the same outcome as the villa game but on the half hour mark Pratto got on the score sheet and then minuted later Lukaku scored. 2nd half was all about Lukaku early on got himself another goal and on the 52nd minute sealed his hat trick.

THOUGHTS????
A win we needed after the poor villa game. Lukaku is on form at the minute aswell which can only mean goals goals goals .

CAPITAL ONE CUP QTR FINAL
COVENTRY ( H ) 6-1 WIN
Tactics as before . A game I fully expected us to win But with a few players rested wasnt expecting us to win by the margin . Pratto got things started with 2 quick goals before the 10th minute. Then Mr reliable scored Lukaku and with us in total control Pratto got his hat trick in the 30th minute . 2nd half saw us in control again but not putting our chances away untill Jagielka got his name on the score sheet and late on Besic scored on the 90th minute.

THOUGHTS???
A game that gave us the chance to rest a few players that were tired . A great win . on to the next round.

CHELSEA ( H ) 1-3 LOSS
Chances were there early on but we couldnt find a break through and were punished 28 minutes in and went into half time 1-0 down. 2nd half Lukaku pulled us level and it was game on! we were not finishing our chances though again and chelsea made it 2 and game over really . Chelseas 3rd came late on .

THOUGHTS???

A hard game against a chelsea side that have been on fire all season. I feel we had our chances though but chelsea were the better side at the end of the day .

NEWCASTLE ( H ) 5-1
Tactics are normal . a great start by us with mirallas scoring early and a barkley goal just before half time we were looking very strong. 2nd half had lots of chances for both sides but it was Ramires who made it 3-0 and then newcastle got there one goal in the game we were lucky and had to defend well or it could of been more. Just when I thought dia was about to get his side back in Mirallas got us the 4th goal and Lukaku sealed the win for us .

THOUGHTS???
A game I wasnt expecting us to get anything out of after having just lost to chelsea who are top to then go on to play dia's newcastle who were 2nd and looking well all season i couldnt believe the scoreline. I am sure dia will be looking for revenge when we play at his ground something im not looking forward to! great game though dia!

BRIGHTON ( A ) 2-3 WIN
Tactics as normal. A newly promoted team . Things didnt start well and we were under a lot of pressure from the start and they took the lead half hour in . Lukaku got us level on the 39th minute . 2nd half and Brighton went ahead early on . A few changes made and Pratto got a quick fire double to seal the win.

THOUGHTS???
A lucky escape really we were under pressure alot of the game maybe we didnt deserve to get a single point out of it .

SWANSEA ( A ) 1-1 DRAW
Tactics as before . Barkley got us the lead 6 minutes in . The game should of been finished at half time but we didnt take our chances Lukaku must be having a bad day in the office. 2nd half saw swansea get back into the game . We created loads more chances and when swansea went down to 10 men due to a red card we should of wrapped the game up but we couldnt find the back of the net!

THOUGHTS???
A result that we should of won and took full opportunity of when the sawns went down to 10 men. 2 pts dropped! poor.

MONTH REVIEW
Some fantastic results this month . The main highlight is the impressive win against newcastle . Sitting 4th in the league the champions league dream is still on . The transfer window opens soon but we have used all our transfers up hopefully something we wont regret. THE BELIEF IS THERE!!!!