Four Sides To Every Story | 4 Player Network Story.

View attachment 778956

View attachment 298010

SO, ABE HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR DISMISSAL?

View attachment 298008
BITTERLY DISAPPOINTED. THINGS WEREN'T AS BAD AS THE RESULTS SEEMED. WE WERE BOSSING MATCHES BUT HAD AWFUL LUCK IN FRONT OF GOAL. I THOUGHT WE WERE BUILDING SOMETHING SPECIAL, AND I FEEL LIED TO BY THE BOARD.

attachment.php

THE BOARD SAID YOU DIDN'T SHOW UP FOR A ULTIMATUM SHOWDOWN MEETING, WHICH WOULD'VE PROBABLY GIVEN YOU MORE TIME, CAN YOU ELABORATE?

View attachment 298008
I WAS NOT PREPARED TO EXPLAIN MYSELF OR BEG FOR MY JOB! WE WERE ONLY SLIGHTLY BELOW EXPECTATIONS WITH NEW PLAYERS STILL BEDDING IN. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLE THAT MAKE THE DECISIONS DON'T UNDERSTAND FOOTBALL.

attachment.php

ANYTHING ELSE IN THE PIPELINE FOR YOU ABE?

View attachment 298008
I'M AT AN ADVANCED STAGE IN TALKS WITH SWANSEA, I'M EAGER TO GET BACK TO WORK AND IT'S A GOOD FIT. WATCH THIS SPACE.

Last edited:

View attachment 297801

View attachment 297792

SET OF FIXTURES FOR FEBRUARY 2016
& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
NORWHICH ( H )
PREDICTION : WIN
SOUTHAMPTON ( A )
NOTTS FOREST ( H )
WEST BROM ( H )
CRYSTAL PALACE ( A )
PREDICTION : DRAW
STOKE ( H )

CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL
ARSENAL ( N )
PREDICTION : LOSS

ENGLISH FA CUP 5TH RD
​BLACKBURN ( H )

PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS - 16 - W5D1L0

Last edited:
View attachment 297702
View attachment 297701

View attachment 297700AS THE CHAIRMAN OF SWANSEA CITY FOOTBALL CLUB I AM PROUD TO ANNOUNCE ABE MANAGER AS OUR NEW MANAGER. WHILST I AM RESPECTFUL OF SOUTHAMPTON'S DECISION, I FEEL THEIR LOSS IS OUR GAIN. OUR PREVIOUS MANAGER DAVID MOYES ALWAYS CONDUCTED HIMSELF IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER, HOWEVER RESULTS AND OUR LEAGUE POSITION DON'T LIE AND WE FELT A CHANGE WAS DESPERATELY NEEDED.

WE FEEL THAT MANAGER'S PREFERENCE FOR ATTACKING FOOTBALL AND NURTURING YOUTH, FIT WITH OUR CLUB PHILOSOPHY PERFECTLY. ALTHOUGH SOME WOULD SAY HE UNDER ACHIEVED AT SOUTHAMPTON, WHEN YOU LOOK AT HIS TEAM PERFORMANCES I PERSONALLY BELIEVE THEY WERE IMPROVING, AND AGAINST THE BIG TEAMS WERE REASONABLY SUCCESSFUL.

MANAGER WILL BE GIVEN 20M IN TRANSFER FUNDS TO STRENGTHEN IN THE SUMMER. WE HAVE FULL FAITH HE WILL KEEP US IN THE LEAGUE AND THEN TAKE US ONTO BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS IN THE FUTURE.

MID JAN/FEB 2016 SWANSEA |

SEASON 2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEING NEW TO THE CLUB AND IT BEING AT SUCH A PIVOTAL PART OF THE SEASON I DECIDED TO SET NO EXPECTATIONS FOR THE REMAINDER OF JAN AND ALL OF FEB AND INSTEAD WANTED TO FULLY FOCUS ON PLAYER PERFORMANCE, MORALE AND FORMATION FLUIDITY

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN - GAME TACTICS
View attachment 296816 View attachment 296817 View attachment 296815
4-2-3-1 away------4-2-3-1 main------4-1-2-2-1 wide (alt)

JAN/FEB RESULTS

View attachment 296810

SOUTHAMPTON - HOME - MAIN TACTIC
0-0 DRAW
View attachment 296802 View attachment 296801
WITH MORALE ROCK BOTTOM I HAD A BAD FEELING ABOUT COMING UP AGAINST MY OLD CLUB MY FIRST GAME AT SWANSEA. A BORE DRAW WAS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.
Thoughts?
A CLEAN SHEET AND A POINT WILL BOOST MORALE A BIT.

WESTBROM - AWAY - AWAY TACTIC 3-1 LOSS
View attachment 296781 View attachment 296780

THIS WAS REALLY WOEFUL, AND GAVE ME A REAL INSIGHT INTO THE TASK AT HAND. WE LACKED CREATIVITY, GUILE AND STRENGTH ALL OVER THE PARK. A DESERVED LOSS.
Thoughts?
THESE PLAYERS ARE LOW ON CONFIDENCE, I KNEW THAT, BUT WE ARE REALLY LACKING A STRONG MIDFIELD PRESENCE, A LEADER.

FOREST - AWAY - AWAY TACTIC 2-2 DRAW
View attachment 296779 View attachment 296778

A MUCH IMPROVED PERFORMANCE AFTER A MORALE BOOSTING TEAM MEETING AND SOME HARSH INDIVIDUAL TALKS! WE REALLY SHOULD'VE WON BUT AT THE MOMENT AN AWAY POINT IS VITAL REGARDLESS OF OUR OPPOSITION.
Thoughts?
IT'S GOOD TO SEE THAT OUR PLAYERS ARE CAPABLE OF PLAYING IN STYLE.

STOKE- AWAY - (ALT) TACTIC 3-1 LOSS
View attachment 296772 View attachment 296770

THIS WAS SO DISAPPOINTING, WE PLAYED REALLY WELL AGAIN BUT WERE ON THE END OF A POOR LOOKING RESULT. WE HAD NO ANSWER TO THEIR PHYSICALITY AND THAT ULTIMATELY COST US.
Thoughts?
ANOTHER PROMISING PERFORMANCE AWAY TO A GOOD STOKE TEAM, A LOSS ISN'T THE END OF THE WORLD.

SPURS (DENI)- HOME - MAIN TACTIC 3-2 WIN
View attachment 296766 View attachment 296765
MY BOYS STUNNED ME TODAY. WE CAME UP AGAINST DENI'S SPURS, ONE OF THE FRONT RUNNERS IN THE LEAGUE AND WE, ESPECIALLY IN THE FIRST HALF, ANNIHILATED THEM. WE CAME OUT OF THE BLOCKS FLYING AND THE POWERFUL GOMIS SHOCKED THEM WITH A QUICK FIRE BRACE. KI ADDED A 3RD BEFORE THE BREAK WITH OUR OLD BOY BONY PUTTING AWAY A 44TH MIN PEN TO RUIN OUR BRILLIANT FIRST HALF. DENI ISN'T WHERE HE IS ON LUCK AND I KNEW THE SECOND HALF WOULD BE A REAL CHALLENGE. WE STOOD FIRM AND THREATENED ON THE BREAK. THEY DID GRAB ANOTHER GOAL BUT COULDN'T RUIN A FAMOUS WIN FOR US, AND MY FIRST AGAINST A RIVAL MANAGER.
Thoughts?
THIS RESULT GIVES US A PLATFORM FOR SAFETY NOW AND REAL HOPE FOR NEXT SEASON.

PALACE- HOME - MAIN TACTIC 2-0 WIN
View attachment 296763 View attachment 296762

BACK TO BACK LEAGUE WINS! ANOTHER GREAT DOMINATING PERFORMANCE AND GOMIS SCORING AGAIN. WITH THIS LEVEL OF PERFORMANCE WE REALLY SHOULDN'T BE IN A RELEGATION SCRAP.
Thoughts?
GOMIS HAS BEEN REALLY IMPRESSIVE AND HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BE OUR MAIN MAN FOR NEXT SEASON.

MAN UTD- AWAY - (ALT) TACTIC 4-1 LOSS
View attachment 296754 View attachment 296751

WE DIDN'T EXPECT MUCH FROM THIS ONE, AND UTD DIDN'T DISAPPOINT. THEY BLEW US AWAY IN THE FIRST HALF, WE MANAGED 1 SHOT AND WERE 2 DOWN. THE SECOND HALF WAS BETTER AND OUR LEVELS WERE A BIG IMPROVEMENT.
Thoughts?
UTD REALLY SHOWED UP, AND WE DIDN'T, EQUALS A HAMMERING.

LIVERPOOL- HOME - MAIN TACTIC 3-1 LOSS
View attachment 296750 View attachment 296747

I THINK THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I PERSONALLY SUFFERED FROM OVER CONFIDENCE. I UNDERESTIMATED LIVERPOOL AND PAID THE PRICE. THEY WERE QUICKER, SHARPER AND RIGHTLY BEAT US.
Thoughts?
NEVER THINK AN OPPONENT IS BEAT BEFORE A BALLS KICKED.

HARTLEPOOL - HOME - MAIN TACTIC F.A CUP 4TH ROUND
3-O WIN

View attachment 296797
A GOOD RESULT AND PERFORMANCE. EXPECTATIONS MET.
Thoughts?
MORALE IS PICKING UP.
LIVERPOOL - HOME - MAIN TACTIC F.A CUP 5TH ROUND
3-1 WIN

View attachment 296807 View attachment 296806
ON THE BACK OF OUR GREAT WIN AGAINST DENI'S SPURS WE WERE IN A CONFIDENT MOOD. PARTICULARLY IN THE FIRST HALF, THEY HAD NO ANSWER TO OUR SLICK PASSING. AND ALTHOUGH THEY CAME AT US, MUCH LIKE SPURS DID, WE WERE RESOLUTE.

Thoughts?
A CUP DREAM STILL ALIVE, HOPEFULLY ANOTHER HOME DRAW FOR THE NEXT ROUND.

***************************************************************************************** Actual Points For JAN/FEB W2D2L4 8 Points
League Table
View attachment 296829

Overall Thoughts on the month?

I ALWAYS KNEW THIS WOULD BE TOUGH, COMING IN SO LATE. SOME PROMISING RESULTS WHILST DEVELOPING OUR PHILOSOPHY AND AS LONG AS WE CAN KEEP GOMIS FIT I AM CONFIDENT WE WILL BE OK.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
View attachment 296828
ABE MANAGER GOES BACK TO SCHOOL.

View attachment 296827
WITH NO DEBT AT THE CLUB WE DECIDE IT'S TIME FOR THE BOARD TO INVEST....

View attachment 296824
AND THEY AGREE TO BOTH OUR REQUESTS.

TRANSFER NEWS
WE HAVE ALSO CONFIRMED THE SIGNING OF JASPER CILLESSEN FOR 8M. HE WILL JOIN US IN THE SUMMER AND HAS ALL THE ATTRIBUTES OF A TOP GOALKEEPER, DEFINITELY A COUP FOR US CONSIDERING OUR DREADFUL LEAGUE CAMPAIGN.
View attachment 296823

Last edited:

SWANSEA March/April/May 2015| season 2

Result Expectations

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
march

(AWAY) villa

PREDICTION : win

(HOME) chelsea
PREDICTION : loss
april

(AWAY) hull

(HOME) newcastle

PREDICTION : draw

(AWAY) brighton

(AWAY) westham
PREDICTION : draw

(HOME) arsenal
may

(AWAY) man city
PREDICTION : loss

PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS - 13 - W4D2L2

View attachment 296739

NEWCASTLE UNITED

SEASON 2 | 2015/16

- NEWCASTLE SEASON CUP RUNS -

SEASON
PREMIER LEAGUE
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
FA CUP
CAPITAL ONE CUP
14/15
2nd
(84 Points)
N/A
4TH ROUND
QUARTER FINALS
15/16
IN PROCESS
IN PROCESS
IN PROCESS
4TH ROUND

14/15 NEWCASTLE SEASON AWARDS
MANAGER OF THE SEASON: DIABLODUNKA
TEAM OF THE SEASON: FERREYRA, AYOZE, CABELLA
TOP GOALSCORER: FERREYRA (36 GOALS)

SET OF FIXTURES FOR JAN & FEB 2016
& PREDICTED RESULTS

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
(AWAY) JUVENTUS

FA CUP
(HOME) OXFORD
(
HOME) TOTTENHAM

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
JAN
(AWAY) NORWICH
(AWAY) NOTTINGHAM FOREST

(HOME) CRYSTAL PALACE

(AWAY) STOKE

FEB
(AWAY) MAN UNITED

(HOME) LIVERPOOL
(AWAY) ASTON VILLA

(HOME) CHELSEA

JAN & FEB: PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS

PLD
W
D
L
PTS

MONTH UPDATE: JANUARY & FEBRUARY

MY NEWCASTLE TACTICS 15/16

(AWAY) NORWICH
1-3
WIN

View attachment 296768

View attachment 296767

View attachment 296764

Thoughts?
A Fantastic result, disappointed that we conceded but Van Der Vaart is still a class act.

(AWAY) NOTTINGHAM FOREST
2-0
WIN

View attachment 296761

View attachment 296760

View attachment 296759

Thoughts?
Very assured Victory against a side who sit in the relegation zone, Aboubakar on form once again.

(HOME) CRYSTAL PALACE
1-1
DRAW

View attachment 296758

View attachment 296757

View attachment 296756

Thoughts?
2 dropped points against a poor Palace side, we were never at full flow. Complacency is not what we need at this stage in the season.

(AWAY) STOKE
3-3
DRAW

View attachment 296749

View attachment 296748

View attachment 296743

Thoughts?
A result I predicted, Stoke are a team we simply cannot beat. Two draws in a row mean that we go into our next run of games against Man U, Liverpool and Juventus low on confidence. These games will define our season.

(AWAY) MAN UNITED
1-3
WIN

View attachment 296742

View attachment 296741

View attachment 296740

Thoughts?
A terrible performance from the team, we were extremely lucky and I am beginning to worry. Aboubakar is the only player in the squad with the hunger and belief to win the title. Our next two games will define our season and match tactics.

(HOME) LIVERPOOL
2-1
LOSS

View attachment 296738

View attachment 296737

View attachment 296736

Thoughts?
A Result I fully expected us to win, not because we are better than Liverpool just based on form. Liverpool sit 9th in the league and have found it difficult to beat the top teams. I believe the game have found ways to counter my tactic and I will be changing it if we lose to Juventus.

KNOCKOUT STAGE: 1ST LEG

(HOME) JUVENTUS
1-5
LOSS

View attachment 296722

View attachment 296721

View attachment 296720

Thoughts?
After beating Athletico Madrid in the group stage, I thought Juventus would be beatable opposition. Being at home and I could be mistaken for going out all guns blazing but I was countered well and we were humiliated by Carlos Tevez. After the match, I didn't look at the stats as I was so distraught but looking at them now, we played very well and should have won. I don't think we will manage to get through to the Quarter Finals but a win Away in Italy would salvage our pride.

(AWAY) ASTON VILLA
1-1
DRAW

View attachment 296735

View attachment 296734

View attachment 296733

Thoughts?
Another draw but I expected worse after our match against Juventus, Morale is very low but we showed strength to get a goal back so late. This was the first game I tried the new tactic out after testing it in an offline save and it was very impressive.

(HOME) CHELSEA
5-0
WIN

View attachment 296731

View attachment 296730

View attachment 296729

Thoughts?
Chelsea have lost once all season and were prior to this game 9 points clear at the top, this win was vital. I know the juventus loss was a horrific result but the silver lining is that it forced me to re-evaluate my tactic and adapt it. I am sure now, we will go on a run and hopefully catch Chelsea in the process.

(HOME) OXFORD
3-0
WIN

Thoughts?
Anything other than a win would be stupid. We aren't stupid, although I think.

(AWAY) TOTTENHAM
1-1
DRAW (REPLAY)

View attachment 296716

View attachment 296715

Thoughts?
For us to salvage a draw and a replay after Anita was sent off, is HUGE. I thought we would be dead and buried but we showed true fight to stay in the game. One of the best team performances, if not the best of the season.

LEAGUE POINTS FOR JULY - 15 - W4D3L1

League Table

View attachment 296712

Overall Thoughts For The Months Jan and Feb?
Negatives; Out of the champions league, dropped points against weak oppostion.

Positives; 6 points from the leaders chelsea in the EPL, Still in the FA Cup.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:

SET OF FIXTURES FOR MARCH 2016
& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
STOKE ( H)
TOTTENHAM ( A )
PREDICTION : LOSE
MAN UTD ( H )

CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL
ARSENAL ( N )

ENGLISH FA CUP 6TH RD
WOLVES ( H )

PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS - 4 - W1D1L1

SET OF FIXTURES FOR MARCH 2016
& PREDICTED RESULTS

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
(AWAY) JUVENTUS

FA CUP
(HOME) TOTTENHAM
(AWAY) MAN UNITED

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
(AWAY) HULL
(AWAY) WEST HAM

MARCH: PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS

GAMES TO PLAY
W
D
L
PREDICTED POINTS

Last edited:
View attachment 296518

-- MARCH 2016 --

NEWCASTLE YOUTH INTAKE

Its that time of the year again, youth intake day! This is by far my favourite day of the year as your regeneration of players reflect how good your scouting, training facilities, youth recruitment/facilities and HOYD are.

View attachment 296543

We will also take a look at last years best regen 'Rob Cooper' and see how well he has developed. If you have been following our story you will know he has been involved in the first team a fair bit and is the clubs youngest goal scorer.

View attachment 296544

I was very nervous before hand as during the 2016 pre-season I let our Head of Youth Development go as I felt I could replace him with better quality. I found that was a foolish mistake as I had to replace him with 'Ged Mcname' from Sunderland, good at the very most. I attempted to end his contract many times throughout the season but his compensation package was too much for the board to accept and I had to keep him.

View attachment 296542

However, as soon as our regens came through the board allowed me to cancel 'Mcnames' contract and I replaced him with 'Mark Harrison' from West Brom. 'Mark Harrison' looks top quality and shames 'Ged Mcname' in almost every department.

View attachment 296540

'Ged Mcname' actually did a terrific job and managed to find us two future prospects in 'Tim Banks' & 'Pete Dewthirst'.

View attachment 296528

We have invested as much as our resources have allowed into Training and Youth Development and it seems it has paid off greatly.

TIM BANKS - CB - "THE NEXT JOHN TERRY!"
View attachment 296552

Just what we needed, 'Remie Streete' has been our fourth choice/young defender and he hasn't exactly got a bright future ahead of him. We have 'Steven Taylor' too but he is rapidly coming to the end of his career and I feel he would be a great role model for the lad. I will be using 'Tim' next season in most of our F.A Cup and Capital One games.

PETE DEWTHIRST - CM - "THE NEXT JAMES MILNER"
View attachment 296522

A decent addition to the squad, 'Pete's' high determination will give him the edge in difficult games. Last Years Regen, 'Rob Cooper' is a better midfielder and will definitely be ahead of 'Pete' in the pecking order but the kid will play next season at some point, I see a loan the best possible option for his development.

ROB "ROBO COP" COOPER - CM/AMC.

Last years super regen labelled 'The next Steven Gerrard'.

2014/15 - Rob sucessfully comes through the youth accademy
View attachment 296519

2015/16 - Development
View attachment 296520

"Rob" has had a good first full season at the club and has settled in nicely. He hasn't had as much game time as I would have liked but in the games he played, he has shown great promise. I am extremely suprised by his shot up in 'Determination' from when he was first brought into the club. I would like him to develop his technical attributes further but I am impressed greatly by his overall development.

Coach Report
View attachment 296521

Something that my coaches have picked up on is that young 'Rob' is Injury prone and that is a real worry for the lad. He has only been injured once for a couple of days since he has been in the team and I hope with the right care and attention he will overcome this problem.

The other Cons are bareable and even though 'Consistency' is a key ability I look for in players, it wont affect my selection of him in the future. The boy's Pro's outweigh his Cons in the mental department and that is what matters.

Last edited:
RESULTS FOR JAN 2016

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

MAN CITY ( A ) 1-2 WIN
Tactics as always . A fantastic start with lukaku scoring early on but the city pulled it back instantly the 1st half was very even with either side could have gone ahead . 2nd half and it wasnt untill the hour mark when Mirallas got us the lead and the boys held on with heavy pressure from city late on.

THOUGHTS???
a good start to the year with this win the morale in the camp is high which can only bring good performances.

ARSENAL ( H ) 1-3 LOSS
Normal tactics . Arsenal got off to a great start with Sanchez scoring 2 early goals within 15 minutes . We got a goal through Pratto on the 25th minute . 2nd half saw Arsenal come out at us again with them scoring on the 60th minute .

THOUGHTS???
Coming up against an Arsenal side in this form we had to be playing well but we was poor and got punished for it . Not happy with the performance.

WEST HAM ( H ) 2-0 WIN
Tactics as normal. A very dull and boring first half saw the sides come in 0-0 at the break . 2nd half it took us just under the hour mark to get a goal with Barkley getting himself on the score sheet and then on the 82nd minute Lukaku scored.

THOUGHTS???
We needed a win after the Arsenal match Knocked our confidence but the 1st half wasnt what we was looking for . gladly the 2nd half saw a better performance from us back to winning ways...

QPR ( A ) 0-3 WIN
Tactics as normal. We started the match well with Ramiries scoring 10 minutes in then mirallas scored on the 23rd it all seemed over in the 1st half. 2nd half saw a couple of changes made to rest key players and on the 71st minute Quintero got himself a goal.

THOUGHTS???
Another win and another clean sheet great win and performance.

ENGLISH FA CUP 3RD RD

COLCHESTER ( H ) 3-1 WIN
1st half wasnt a great half but there looked to be an upset on the cards as Colchester had taken the lead 36 minutes in. 2nd half say us make 3 key changes as players had been rested for this game but those 3 changes seemed to have worked because 79 minutes in Lukaku scored an important goal and another on the 86th minute . Vertonghen scored a 90th minute goal to seal the win.

THOUGHTS???
A nervous 1st half almost had us out but was happy with the 2nd half performance we need a good f.a cup run so i wasnt seeing it end here !

ENGLISH FA CUP 4TH RD

LEEDS UTD ( A ) 2-4 WIN
Leeds took the lead 15 minutes in but Pratto got things into swing for us 24 mins in and we kept putting pressure on them and pienaar got the goal 38 minutes in. 2nd half saw us creating more chances and Pratto got another 48 minutes in and the game was over . Barkley scored on the 86th minute and Leeds got a 90th minute goal.

THOUGHTS???
A slow start having to go a goal down but after that the lads were great! into the next round !!

CAPITAL ONE CUP SEMI FINAL 1ST & 2ND LEG
BRENTFORD ( H ) 3-1 WIN
Lukaku got us started 6 minutes in but brentford pulled it level on the stroke of half time. 2nd half saw Pratto get a goal and then later on Lukaku got his 2nd

BRENTFORD ( A ) 1 -4 WIN
Goals from Lukaku Vertonghan and Lukaku in the 1st half and in the 2nd half Pratto got his 2nd .

AGG 7-2 WIN

THOUGHTS???
Comfortable victories sees us into the final of the cup very pleased with performances.

MONTH REVIEW...
January saw us come up against Man City and Arsenal tough games with only one defeat its been a great month really . No transfers were made as we have non left sitting 4th in the league the dream continues ....

Last edited:

SET OF FIXTURES FOR APRIL & MAY 2016
& PREDICTED RESULTS

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
LIVERPOOL ( A )
ASTON VILLA ( H )
CHELSEA ( A )
HULL CITY ( H )
NEWCASTLE ( A )

ENGLISH FA CUP SEMI FINAL
STOKE ( N )

MAY
BRIGHTON ( H )

ENGLISH FA CUP FINAL
MAN UTD ( N )

PREDICTED LEAGUE POINTS - 10- W3D1L2

Last edited:
ABESINCE1982
View attachment 295845

MAR/APR/MAY 2016

SWANSEA | SEASON 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PREDICTED PREMIER LEAGUE POINTS REMINDER
- W4D2L2
14 POINTS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IN - GAME TACTICS

View attachment 295843 View attachment 295842 View attachment 295841
AWAY----------------MAIN--------------------ALT

VILLA - AWAY - AWAY TACTIC 1-0 LOSS
View attachment 295812 View attachment 295811

WE PLAYED WELL, BUT A LACK OF CONFIDENCE HAS COST US.
Thoughts?
WE NEED ONE GOOD RESULT TO TURN OUR MORALE AND FORM AROUND.

CHELSEA - HOME - MAIN TACTIC 1-1 DRAW
View attachment 295810 View attachment 295809

GREAT PERFORMANCE ESPECIALLY 1ST HALF. AND WE HELD ON FOR A MORALE BOOSTING POINT AGAINST THIS VERY DOMINANT CHELSEA TEAM WHO RIGHTLY SIT TOP OF THE LEAGUE.
Thoughts?
THIS IS WHAT I KNEW WE WERE CAPABLE OF, CAN WE GO ON A RUN NOW?

HULL - AWAY - AWAY TACTIC 4-0 WIN
View attachment 295808 View attachment 295807

FANTASTIC. WE DOMINATED, SCORING GOALS AND KEEPING A CLEAN SHEET. SIGURDSSON WAS UNPLAYABLE.
View attachment 295804
View attachment 295803
BOTH 1ST CHOICE GK'S INJURED, AND THIS LAD STEPPED UP AND WAS VERY IMPRESSIVE.
Thoughts?

LET'S END THIS SEASON WELL, SAFETY ALMOST A CERTANITY. DIABLO UP NEXT, HOPEFULLY NOT ANOTHER THRASHING!

NEWCASTLE- HOME - MAIN TACTIC
1-0 WIN
View attachment 295806 View attachment 295805

I HAD STUDIED OUR PREVIOUS LOSSES AGAINST DIA, AND APPROACHED THIS VERY DIFFERENTLY. SHUTTING ABOUBAKARS SUPPLY LINE WAS OUR MAIN AIM! IF WE COULD STEAL SOMETHING THEN GREAT. BERAHINO'S PACE HELPED US EXCEED OUR GOAL FANTASICALLY. A RESULT WE WILL SAVOUR FOR SOME TIME AN AMAZING CLEAN SHEET.
Thoughts?
OUR FIRST VICTORY AGAINST DIA, THE FIRST OF MANY?

BRIGHTON - AWAY - AWAY TACTIC 3-0 WIN
View attachment 295798 View attachment 295797

WE ARE ON A FANTASTIC RUN, AND THIS HELPS PLAYERS TO EXPRESS THEIR SELVES AND THIS SHOWED IN THE STYLE OF OUR DOMINANT RESULT. SIGS WAS GREAT AGAIN.
Thoughts?
THIS IS OUR SYSTEM, PREPARE FOR NEXT SEASON NOW!

WESTHAM - HOME - MAIN TACTIC 1-0 WIN
View attachment 295780 View attachment 295779

ANOTHER FANTASTIC PERFORMANCE, BUT A NEED FOR A REAL CF HAS BEEN HIGHLIGHTED.
Thoughts?
CF SHOPPING HAS STARTED

ARSENAL - HOME - MAIN TACTIC 4-0 LOSS
View attachment 295800 View attachment 295799

A HARSH RESULT AS WE PLAYED QUITE WELL, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A WORLD CLASS CF TURNS UP! HIGUAIN WAS UNPLAYABLE!
Thoughts?
A DISAPPOINTING END TO A GREAT RUN

MAN CITY- AWAY - AWAY TACTIC
2-1 LOSS
View attachment 295776 View attachment 295775

CITY WERE VERY GOOD FIRST HALF AND IT SEEMED AS THOUGH WE WERE ALREADY ON HOLIDAY. A BIG SECOND HALF IMPROVEMENT, GOOD ATTITUDE SHOWN BY THE LADS.
Thoughts?
I'M EXCITED FOR THE NEXT SEASON, WITH SOME GOOD TRANSFERS WE CAN BE A REAL FORCE NEXT SEASON.

CHELSEA - HOME - 4-4-2 TACTIC F.A CUP 6TH ROUND
2-0 LOSS
View attachment 295774
OK IT WAS CHELSEA, BUT WE WERE AT HOME AND THIS WAS POOR, IT WAS OUR ASSISTANT IN CHARGE AND HE PLAYED A 4-4-2. I HAVE LEFT THE PERSONNEL AS IS SINCE JOINING, BUT WE NEED TO BE ON THE SAME PAGE SO, SOME CHANGES MAY BE NEEDED.
Thoughts?
STAFF REVIEW AT END OF SEASON.

***************************************************************************************** Actual Points For MAR/APR/MAY

W4D1L3 13 Points

League Table
View attachment 785075

Overall Thoughts on the month?
SOME FANTASTIC RESULTS, SHOWING PLENTY OF PROMISE FOR NEXT SEASON. _______________________________________________________________________________________

THIS MONTHS NEW

View attachment 295747
A GOOD BUDGET CONSIDERING WHERE WE ARE, BUT IS IT ENOUGH?

PROSPECTS
View attachment 295746
WE HAVE SOME PROMISING YOUNGSTERS, AND MY POLICY IS ALWAYS TO TRY TO BLEED THEM INTO THE FIRST TEAM, IF YOU'RE GOOD ENOUGH YOU'RE OLD ENOUGH.

View attachment 295745

TRANSFER UPDATE

View attachment 295744 View attachment 295743
WE'VE SIGNED THE BIG MAN AS BACK UP FOR GOMIS, AT 6'8 HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO ADD A REAL PRESENCE WHEN GOMIS IS INJURED OR OFF FORM!

SEASON SUMMARY

AFTER RECOVERING FROM THE DISAPPOINTMENT OF MY DISMISSAL FROM THE SAINTS, I GOT IT RIGHT TACTICALLY IN THE END AT SWANSEA. WE COMFORTABLY AVOIDED RELEGATION AND BLED IN SOME YOUTH IN THE PROCESS.
THERE'S A GREAT INFRASTRUCTURE AT THE CLUB, THEY BACK THEIR MANAGERS FINANCIALLY, BELIEVE IN YOUTH AND WANT TO PLAY FOOTBALL THE RIGHT WAY!
I THINK WITH THE RIGHT ADDITIONS WE CAN AND SHOULD CHALLENGE FOR EUROPE NEXT SEASON.

Last edited:
10,000 'Power League' Views!

I would like to thank all who follow the story and the managers who post their sides of events! The 2015/16 Season drew a close yesterday and I will post the stats and results from the #Newcastle point of view tonight.

783400d1425155564t-four-sides-every-story-%7C-4-player-network-story-4820_soppyeverton.jpg

FIXTURES FOR FEBRUARY 2016
ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

NORWICH ( H ) 4-2 WIN

View attachment 295717THOUGHTS???
An impressive win sitting 4th in the league and pulling away from 5th in the league

SOUTHAMPTON ( A ) 1-2 WIN
View attachment 295716
THOUGHTS???
A tough game against an abe manager whos been under alot of pressure in the press . we looked good against them a very tight match .

NOTTS FOREST ( H ) 2-0 WIN
View attachment 295715
THOUGHTS???
A revenge match after they beat us earlier on in the season . Should of beaten them by alot more but its another 3 points racking up some straight wins to keep the top 4 dream alive.

WEST BROM ( H ) 2-3 LOSS
View attachment 295714
A shock defeat in a game we dominated . A very poor result after our impressive run but the boys will pick there heads up!

CRYSTAL PALACE ( A ) 4-3 LOSS
View attachment 295713
THOUGHTS???
Another shocker and 2nd loss in a row could be a morale destroyer need to turn it around .

View attachment 784700
FA CUP 5TH RD
BLACKBURN ( H ) 3-1 WIN
View attachment 295681
THOUGHTS???
A comfortable win . Happy with the performance and the cup continues.

View attachment 295679
CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL
ARSENAL ( N ) 3-1 LOSS
View attachment 295678
A heartbreaking result . We wasnt in the races today but the boys will be gutted not to have lifted the trophy getting so close .

MONTHLY REVIEW
Gutted not to have won the cup but all in all its been an alright month still in that important top 4 spot chelsea will be impossible for us to catch but im confidant we can catch the toon and spurs .

NEWCASTLE | SEASON 15/16

TITLE DECIDER : APRIL/MAY

"FLASH BACK"
Last Months League Table:

View attachment 295612

Thoughts?
We will need Chelsea to slip up twice for us to win the title, highly unlikely but there's always a chance. Chelsea have been unstoppable this season and they deserve the title more than anyone else, Mourinho is a tactical genius.

View attachment 295616

APRIL / MAY FIXTURES & RESULTS
View attachment 295615

The Month started brightly, picking up important wins against Brighton and Deni's Tottenham at Home. I was sure we could get a victory against Abe's Swansea as there form prior to our match wasn't great but we were arrogant and threw our chance of the title away. We managed to win against the giants but the final game of the season against a poor West Brom side we fell short and in effect handed the title to Chelsea.

GOALSCORERS
View attachment 295613

Aboubakar has proven to be a real menace this year and has broken all goal scoring records since the league begun, I hope the likes of Real/Barca/Milan don't become interested as we will not be able to replace him due to our transfer restrictions. The young regen 'Rob Cooper' Managed to impress in the final month of the season adding two goals to his tally.

CHELSEA THE 15/16 PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS.
View attachment 295609

CHELSEA WERE ALWAYS IN CONTROL

View attachment 295611

It would have been a steal if we managed to pip Chelsea to the title, Our 5-0 Win against them didn't even knock their confidence.

2ND PLACE ONCE AGAIN
View attachment 295610

With the right additions and luck, next season we will increase our chances of the title. We were unfortunate with injuries at times, hopefully we can steer clear of them next season!

View attachment 295595

THE 2015/2016 CUP FINALS

CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL
View attachment 295607

Rob managed to get his side to the Capital One Cup final but lose to Arsenal. Unlucky mate!

F.A CUP FINAL
View attachment 295608

To pile on the misery for Rob, he took his side all the way to the F.A Cup Final only to be knocked out by Manchester United in Extra Time. He will be a man on the edge next season... We better be careful!

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
View attachment 295606

After Juventus Humiliated us in the Champions League Knockout Stage 6-1, they went on to win the competition.

View attachment 295605

Tevez scored 5 goals past us in the knockout stage but it seems we weren't the only team he terrorised! 16 Goals from the Argentinian is a sickening statistic!

15/16 FINAL PREMIER LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 295614

Overall Thoughts For The Year?
The year has been a success and no I am not Arsene Wenger. Despite the lack of silverware we have secured 2nd position once again and will look to build a real title challenge next season. The F.A Cup would have been nice but due to the fixture pile up we simply didn't have enough depth to compete, something I will address next season. Of course it hurts to be so close to the title once again but the finances gained will be a real asset for the seasons ahead.

THE FUTURE IS ARGENTINIAN!
View attachment 295604

ABOUBAKAR MAKES HISTORY
View attachment 295603

QUALIFIED FOR THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
View attachment 295602

2ND PLACE GIVES YOU 20M
View attachment 295599

NEWCASTLE UPGRADED TO CATEGORY ONE
View attachment 295601

UPGRADE ON THE YOUTH FACILITIES
View attachment 295600

ABOUBAKAR WINS THE FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR
View attachment 295598

BEN ARFA IS THE PLAYERS PLAYER OF THE YEAR
View attachment 295597

TOP GOAL SCORER: ABOUBAKAR WITH 42 GOALS (OFFICIALLY THE TOP GOALSCORER OF ALL TIME IN THE EPL OVER ONE SEASON)
View attachment 295596

TEAM OF THE YEAR: ABOUBAKAR, ANITA, DEDE, HAIDARA
View attachment 295594

Last edited:
'ABE'S CHOSEN ONES'
View attachment 295487
DUE TO WHERE THE MEDIA PREDICTED WE'D FINISHED IN THE LEAGUE WE ARE ENTITLED TO MAKE 5 SIGNINGS UNDER 'THE POWER LEAGUE' RULES. TAKING OVER IN THE LATTER STAGES OF THE SEASON I MOVED QUICKLY TO MAKE SOME KEY SIGNINGS AS THERE WAS QUITE A LOT OF THIS YEARS TRANSFER KITTY LEFT.

TRANSFERS INCOMING

JASPER CILLISSEN- GK- COMMANDING- 8M
View attachment 295508 View attachment 295492
AT 26 JASPER'S STILL GOT TIME TO IMPROVE, HE'S AN INTERNATIONAL AND FANTASTIC AT COMMANDING HIS DEFENCE. EVERY GOOD TEAM NEEDS A GREAT KEEPER, I THINK WE NOW HAVE OURS.

CHRIS SMALLING- CB- NO NONSENSE- 2.6M

View attachment 295502 View attachment 295490
STILL PLENTY OF TIME TO IMPROVE YET HAS HAD TONS OF PREMIER LEAGUE EXPERIENCE. OFTEN CRITISED FOR HIS LACK OF TECHNIQUE, WELL WE DON'T WANT HIM ON THE BALL! JUST THROWING IN TACKLES AND DOMINATING IN THE AIR. WHICH HAS ALL THE ATTRIBUTES TO DO VERY WELL FOR US. A GREAT PRICE FOR AN ENGLISH MAN.

LACINE TRAORE- CF- TOWERING BEAST- 3M

View attachment 295500 View attachment 295499
I MEAN SERIOUSLY, LOOK AT THE SIZE OF HIM! SIGNED INITIALLY AS A LIKE FOR LIKE COVER FOR GOMIS. I THINK HE COULD CHALLENGE FOR THE NO.1 SPOT, HE HAS GREAT MOBILITY FOR SUCH A HUGE GUY. THE 'BEAST' HAS ARRIVED.

CARLOS FIERRO- CF- WONDERKID- 12M
View attachment 295497 View attachment 295489
YES IT'S THE SAME LAD I SIGNED AT SOUTHAMPTON. I NOTICED HE WASN'T GETTING A LOOK IN DESPITE IMPROVING QUITE DRAMATICALLY. STILL WORLD CLASS POTENTIAL, I THINK HE'LL RELISH PLAYING ALONGSIDE A TARGET MAN!

ALEN HALILOVIC-AMC-WONDERKID PLAYMAKER- SEASON LOAN

View attachment 295495 View attachment 295488
HE WAS ON LOAN AT DENI'S SPURS IN THE FIRST SEASON AND DID WELL. HE IS A HUGE TALENT AND A REAL COUP FOR US. HE WILL BE BACK UP TO SIGS BUT I FEEL HE COULD STEAL HIS PLACE! A SET-PIECE MASTER MUCH LIKE SIGS.

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS:
DENI'S RULE BREAK ENDS HIS POWER LEAGUE CAREER.

Unfortunately, after 700 days Deni has been removed from the 'Power League'. After a clear rule break.

'It has been well noticed that Deni hasn't been updating the thread on a regular basis but this was not an issue as he agreed to the rules before 'posting to the thread' was a rule. Deni has also been experiencing connection issues and missed 2/3 of the 15/16 season because of it but as it was not his fault it would be unfair to change personnel because of that. Although, upon inspection of transfers, it was clear that Deni signed 'Yassine Benzia' with a clear break of the rules and this ultimately ended his power league career.'

View attachment 295476
We would like to Thank Deni for his commitment to the league and his fantastic attitude both in the game and off it. I would highly recommend Deni to anyone who is starting a Network game as he is a joy to play with.

We are now looking for one player to add to the league!

To Join you will need to be able to do the following:
✓ Write a monthly update of your in-game results and team's story.
✓ Play atleast three times a week, days and times are flexible.
✓ Have a decent understanding of the rules.
✓ Communicate via Steam group chat.
✓ Be based in the UK
✓ MOST IMPORTANT: Be a true Gentleman through the bad and good.

if you are interested please comment or add me on steam:
Steam Community :: diablodunka

Last edited: