Franjo: A Journeyman Story (New Episode Every Week Day)

Been on holibobs for a week, hence the lack of replies... also, **** shame that more people aren't reading and commenting. This save is superb, people.

Adding comments as I read...

Seems weird that there isn't a transfer window during the change of leagues. Or is there? Maybe I've missed the point. Shame not to beat Caldas. You'd think they'd be there for the taking after losing their first game by 3 goals, but I guess the fickle FM gods have other ideas...

Holy balls, Jeferson Paulista is a step up from your previous signings... also, clearly there is a transfer window. Derp. Don't stick Paulista on the left with 4 Crossing though...

Tricky to tell with that ridiculous kit clash in Barreirense v Angrense, but yeah - Magina was clearly well offside.

Yeah, Jeferson Paulista seems class. I love players like that - the ones with a bit of magic in their boots, who can win a tight game with an absolute worldie out of nowhere.

Massive win away to Uniao de Madeira!

*******. HURLEY. Not gonna lie, I fist-pumped at my desk. Reckon episode 45 was my favourite so far - loving the feel-good factor at Angrense. You've really done an excellent job there.

LOL @ Slaven Bilic. **** you, Roger.

NOOO, Hurley... although I'd say your left back is equally at fault for playing the Casa Pia player onside. Also - Paulista doesn't know how to score tap-ins, does he...

Haha good to have you back mate, hope you had a good week!

Paulista is ******* excellent. I think that's 3 he's scored for us now, 2 free kicks and a volley! Not sure how that awful crossing attribute got past me though! Definitely shouldn't be sticking him on the left.

and yeah I might be with you on episode 45, was definitely one of my favourites. I too fist pumped when that goal went in. ******* Hurley ??????

And cheers for the kind words

hoping you get promoted and then a new opportunity from the back of it!

I can honestly say I'm chuffed to **** about that, in a way I've not experienced in other FM stories on here before. The novella format just makes it all so much more meaningful, y'know?

Seems kinda right, somehow, that it'd be Hurley sticking the ball through for Magina to score the third goal. Congrats mate, loved every minute of your Angrense journey!

Thanks man :) Means a lot to get such great feedback! Glad you've enjoyed it as much as I have!

what a season. looking forward to seeing where you head next... and whether you take Mangina with you!

Boom, I'm internet-famous. Awesome end to the season mate, genuinely looking forward to finding out what's next.

great to follow still and love how you are globetrotting (and avoiding England!). I'll be waiting for your return