Frank Rijkaard set for Liverpool?

• Thread starter Thread starter joel-lfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 207
  • Views Views 13K
So people thought Rafa was the one who ****** Liverpool up and praised him for leaving Liverpool.
Then, when Hodgson was brought here, you were chanting his name, considered him an hero.
Now I see he is just another Rafa **** in your eyes, so yeah, if two managers fail, I'd wonder, is my team good enough to win the title? The answer is no, Liverpool has a **** team and you'll regret Hodgson later, if he'll leave.

Inter Milan 4-0 Spurs. You're being dicked by a 'Rafa ****'. Run along.

So people thought Rafa was the one who ****** Liverpool up and praised him for leaving Liverpool.
Then, when Hodgson was brought here, you were chanting his name, considered him an hero.
Now I see he is just another Rafa **** in your eyes, so yeah, if two managers fail, I'd wonder, is my team good enough to win the title? The answer is no, Liverpool has a **** team and you'll regret Hodgson later, if he'll leave.

Who wanted Rafa to leave?! :S

Also, we don't think we can win the title, never have. Hurting from Rafa spanking you right noe?

1. Some people do, moreso on the Yanks. Me being the latter.
2. Again some, but most people I know/see on here would rather have Rafa.
3. No they are not good enough, yet. But that is the point in investing in a top class manager, like Pellegrini.

Your just angry because your team has been absolutely walked over in the first 45 minutes, alot of people on here didnt want Rafa sacked and i dont think there is a single Liverpool fan who thinks our team can win the title.

Nobody praised Rafa for "leaving Liverpool".
Nobody considered Hodgson a hero, except maybe Fulham fans.
No Liverpool supporter is concerned about "not winning the title". Right now, we have bigger problems to worry about.
In the future, vent your "matchday frustrations" in the appropriate thread. (4 - 0)

I can't wait for next season's Merseyside Derby!

Liverpool v Tranmere Rovers.

Let's not get this into a Liverpool vs Chelsea thread.

I strongly agree.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Have you? Pretty sure you bought it (K)

Yer lol could you imagine if you actually could. Uncle Roman went to the Premier League and said look here is a couple of million just ingrave our name on it a couple of times.

bored of liverpool vs chelsea, get back to the topic at hand

rijkaard would be a good choice id hate to see liverpool going down... what a waste of 6 points that would be :)

whats the point of throwing in managers who have no idea how the english football is!! i say if they ever decide to sack hodgson bring in another english manager or just go straight to dalglish for help i'm pretty sure everyone's looking forward to that

Back