Frank Rijkaard set for Liverpool?

Yes i think he is a good manager and he needs time, but Pool fans for some reason have huge expectations.

They are a massive club that nobody can deny. Of course there going to have high expectations, regardless of their manager.

that is stupid. so you would give up your season ticket just for that, but you happily handed your money over to H+G when they owned the club.

If O'Neill was appointed I would give up my season ticket yes. What would be the point, we would probably play worse football than we are playing now. There would be no point in me going to games, I'd rather not spend hundreds to watch us play **** football.

Finishing second wasn't bad and he got them to the Semi finals of CL the year before last wasn't bad. It all went wrong when Alonso left.

I think that in an interview recently Benitez says if he could do anything different he'd handle the Alonso situation differently...

If you have nothing useful to contribute, don't.

You didnt get my point . When frank was in barcelona, some fans made a headline, huge bandana saying : ' Stop smoking pot'

Sorry if it was off topic Ben .. Nontheless, what could he bring to Liverpool?

You didnt get my point . When frank was in barcelona, some fans made a headline, huge bandana saying : ' Stop smoking pot'

Sorry if it was off topic Ben .. Nontheless, what could he bring to Liverpool?

Never saw that and I don't see how it is relevant, although it is pretty funny.

Honestly, I don't want him here. Especially not for the long term, I'd much rather see Pellegrini, Emery or Jorge Jesus.

Honestly, I don't want him here. Especially not for the long term, I'd much rather see Pellegrini, Emery or Jorge Jesus.

Jorge isn't leaving anytime soon.

A bit expensive dont you think ?

Which was down to his mis-management..?

He was never gonna be able to stop Alonso leaving, all Spanish players dream of playing for Madrid and Alonso had his heart set on it. However, it was a big mistake by Rafa to try and offload Alonso to Juve the previous season and he certainly got the transfer of Aqualiani wrong.

He was never gonna be able to stop Alonso leaving, all Spanish players dream of playing for Madrid and Alonso had his heart set on it. However, it was a big mistake by Rafa to try and offload Alonso to Juve the previous season and he certainly got the transfer of Aqualiani wrong.

despite being basque? (A) where they often hate Madrid?
the transfer of Aquilani was only wrong in that he was injured, he showed signs of being a very good player for us, and definately shouldn't have been shipped off on loan to Juventus (where he now wants to stay) so quickly.

despite being basque? (A) where they often hate Madrid?
the transfer of Aquilani was only wrong in that he was injured, he showed signs of being a very good player for us, and definately shouldn't have been shipped off on loan to Juventus (where he now wants to stay) so quickly.

If he hated Madrid, he wouldn't of gone?

I'm sure he was pretty intent on leaving and 30 million was a very good price considering he was being offered to Juve for 17 the previous season. As for Aqualiani, I know he was injured by the lack of an 'alonso' really crushed your season.

If he hated Madrid, he wouldn't of gone?

I'm sure he was pretty intent on leaving and 30 million was a very good price considering he was being offered to Juve for 17 the previous season. As for Aqualiani, I know he was injured by the lack of an 'alonso' really crushed your season.

I perhaps didn't word it correctly? I don't think it would've been the dream move your saying but a very good one yes. His value went up so much because he had a ****** good season that year, plus Madrid wanted him so you can always put a bit more on the value of the player.... <)

i completely agree with you about how the lack of an alonso killed us, there was nobody there linking the midfield up with the attack, which left gerrard coming deep etc etc, although, we looked better when Aquilani played, whether that was behind torres or next to Mascherano, which is why I was dissapointed when i saw he was going on loan...

I would hardly call a team with Gerrard, Torres, Reina, Carragher and Macherano a '**** Squad' :S

Who? :$

I don't think he'll go, not yet.