Frank Rijkaard set for Liverpool?

Cech, Terry, Essien, Lampard, Drogba.

Valdes, Puyol, Pique, Xavi, Iniesta, Villa.

Julio Cesar, Lucio, Samuel, Cambiasso, Sneijder, Eto'o

Casillas, Carvalho, Alonso, Ozil Higuain

Cech, Terry, Essien, Lampard, Drogba.

Valdes, Puyol, Pique, Xavi, Iniesta, Villa.

Julio Cesar, Lucio, Samuel, Cambiasso, Sneijder, Eto'o

Casillas, Carvalho, Alonso, Ozil Higuain

Alright ladies lay off haha. In terms of balance though our "spine" was definatly one of the best in the world and unlike the rest of the teams you've mentioned we didnt have millions an millions and had average players around them, thats what I mean cause we were talking about what hes like in market.

Anyway, regardless of team spines, I can't see Riijkaard taking over at Liverpool.

Roy to finish the season unless things remain this bad or get worse, i have some faith that he will turn it around. I went to almost every Fulham home game in Europe last year, I've seen first hand how he can get great performances out of his team.

The owners will probably move to replace him with a world class manager in the Summer.

I think if he doesn't get a win in his next 2 games he'll be out.. But I don't see Rijkaard coming in.

Anyway, regardless of team spines, I can't see Riijkaard taking over at Liverpool.

Roy to finish the season unless things remain this bad or get worse, i have some faith that he will turn it around. I went to almost every Fulham home game in Europe last year, I've seen first hand how he can get great performances out of his team.

The owners will probably move to replace him with a world class manager in the Summer.
i think he could turn it around IF he stops playing this way. he simply doesnt have the big forward and wingers to pull off the type of game he wants. If he carries on i cant see it getting any better before january

Roy needs to win at least 1 of the next 2 league games because then we have Chelsea and they will beat us and the fans who are still supporting him will start to turn as well.

Roy needs to win at least 1 of the next 2 league games because then we have Chelsea and they will beat us and the fans who are still supporting him will start to turn as well.

If we get 1 point from our next three matches (Highly likely) his *** will be grass.

god! carefull what you say mate,
you'll get Cjacko and Scott on here telling you how bad he was in the transfer marker! (K)<)

Nope not me, i don't judge managers on signings because its obvious every manager will sign some ****. But it think he spent the wrong money on wrong players and sold some wrong players also.

Nope not me, i don't judge managers on signings because its obvious every manager will sign some ****. But it think he spent the wrong money on wrong players and sold some wrong players also.

Which managers don't? oO):S

I would hardly call a team with Gerrard, Torres, Reina, Carragher and Macherano a '**** Squad' :S

He's far too good for Boro' That would be a massive step down as well, why would he go down to the championship?

if he doesnt leave liverpool, he could well me managing in the championship next season anyway.

He might not walk away, But Boro jobs just came up.... Roys kinda job? Maybe?

I think he would suit a club like Boro

For someone who took Fulham to the final of the Europa League and nearly won it, I think Boro is a bit harsh on him.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

I would hardly call a team with Gerrard, Torres, Reina, Carragher and Macherano a '**** Squad' :S

Ain't he at Barca

At the time, that spine was amongst the best in the world, especially given the financial restrictions.
It was just some of the other players that let the spine down, also, if you look at the majority of Benitez's flops, they were free/cheap. Not all, but most.

And then if you look, who'd heard of Alonso or Garcia before Rafa signed them? We made something like a £16 million profit on Alonso, we made him the player he is today...

Stan Collymore has apparently said on Twitter that Hodgson has been sacked. I know it's ******* Stan Collymore but I'm gonna look into this one.

Last edited:
Stan Collymore has apparently said on Twitter that Hodgson has been sacked. I know it's ******* Stan Collymore but I'm gonna look into this one.

i googled his twitter and he apparently deleted it?
so whoever's told you that is wrong mate...

i googled his twitter and he apparently deleted it?
so whoever's told you that is wrong mate...

I checked after mate and saw it was deleted. *FALSE ALARM FALSE ALARM FALSE ALARM*

Maybe he deleted it because he's not supposed to of told everyone yet?

Isn't that what all the cricketers did? Had a massive rant and then deleted it almost immediately?

I checked after mate and saw it was deleted. *FALSE ALARM FALSE ALARM FALSE ALARM*

sob.

Maybe he deleted it because he's not supposed to of told everyone yet?

Isn't that what all the cricketers did? Had a massive rant and then deleted it almost immediately?

nah, was an article from a couple of months ago i read...

Why would he write that Hodgson has been sacked a few months ago?

He only got hired a few months ago. :$