Frankenstein Tactic 3-2-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter bwomper
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 281K
Yea being in the middle of testing this I don't think this will help either I/we need to look for a 3rd option - though it makes good sense to give lots of CF to superstars like C.Ronaldo.

I'm gonna try and copy Gooaall262 or Marcelo striker settings and see how it goes

Keep experimenting :)
I see both strikers dont have "cut inside" instruction. And sometimes I see the striker in the space of the AMR/L . I will try in some games cutting inside for the strikers and see how it goes. Anyway I think this tactic you improve is a very good for top teams...and maybe midteams because the high pressure.

The original Frankentien was about the wingers being inside forwards/complete forwards? Has that changed with the width tweak?

The original Frankentien was about the wingers being inside forwards/complete forwards? Has that changed with the width tweak?

They would naturally be wider on the pitch and open up the centre even more in the opposition defence, however they should score a decent amount of goals in that one if they are good enough that is, they did for me.

I count Frankenstein to be a top team tactic only - I highly doubt you would have any success with bad players and since most of us play with top team its the only thing relevant to try and improve.

I'm trying something new lets see how it works:) also the cut inside for the strikers are noted down in my book I forgot about that one, right now I'm trying to set the strikers to drop deep and the amc link up with both midfield and strikers+ maybe it will create space for the inside forwards lets see what happens.

I test all of this with my current RMA team

Cheers

Ok I want you to try this

View attachment 311732
5 of the 7 goals scored were from inside forwards and strikers - only tested in this match and it looked amazing

Frankenstein Strike Inside - Outside & Onside

Enjoy and tell me how it looks - this tweak is inspired by 3 tactics the langvatn tribute (Inside forwards) - The width tweak 11 (Frankensteins Wife) - Gooaall262 Deep Laying striker (SCR)

Cheers

They would naturally be wider on the pitch and open up the centre even more in the opposition defence, however they should score a decent amount of goals in that one if they are good enough that is, they did for me.

I count Frankenstein to be a top team tactic only - I highly doubt you would have any success with bad players and since most of us play with top team its the only thing relevant to try and improve.

I'm trying something new lets see how it works:) also the cut inside for the strikers are noted down in my book I forgot about that one, right now I'm trying to set the strikers to drop deep and the amc link up with both midfield and strikers+ maybe it will create space for the inside forwards lets see what happens.

I test all of this with my current RMA team

Cheers

thanks. but my question was whether their role is now more like traditional wingers (crossing, pace, acc, dribbling) or will you still play complete forwards (fin, drbb, acc, pace, crea) in the AML/AMR slots?

Many injured, some good games and some other awful (celtic game make me cry :( )

J. Martínez and Gómez second and third position at Ballon d'Or and Gómez first position at World player of the year.

My defense is just horrible and I use defensive positioning :/

Gyazo - 9736e8025a915848bd57da71f37a6df6.png

Gyazo - 1b8c306fc69dd3fde6581fc33aea8530.png

What tactic?

What team?

Injuries you can't really blame on the tactics - its a bigger combination of things - hidden stats like injury prone - opposition players toughness etc

What tactic?

What team?

Injuries you can't really blame on the tactics - its a bigger combination of things - hidden stats like injury prone - opposition players toughness etc

1- Frankenstein - 2nd visit by Jesaustralia.
2- Bayern Münich
3- I know but with my key players injured I cant do much.

Just played 10 games with Frankensteins Wife Tactic. Won all games.. I find R.Madrid play better when CR7 is not on the pitch. Benzema and Falcao are not scoring many goals as ST, yet Fisher does when I play him there 4 goals in 3 games playing as a ST

View attachment 311684

thanks. but my question was whether their role is now more like traditional wingers (crossing, pace, acc, dribbling) or will you still play complete forwards (fin, drbb, acc, pace, crea) in the AML/AMR slots?

I don't train them as wingers - I train them as Trequartista to give them flair and finishing agility technique creativity then when im satisfied i might switch to poacher. Some crossing is good alot of crossing is great, but not necessary, but good to have. My players do have crossing, but not something I've trained.

These play inside forward for me - Bale - E.Hazard - James Rodriguez - J.Mata - Januzaj (Coming mega star) - Isco sometimes (bold 1st choice)

I will recommend for your first 5 players to develop their flair technique to atleast an acceptable level, just my preference. Take a look at C.Ronaldo in game and make a plan to see if you can develop your players simularly.

Same goes for my Strikers I want the Flair high and the offball movement and technique as well after that I want them to be quicker than Ronaldo :) and when I'm happy strenght will be brilliant to have (complete forward).

Strikers from early development:

Trequartista
Poacher
Complete Forward

Inside forwards from early development:
Trequartista - Flair=20
Poacher - all the poacher skills high17-20
Back to Trequartista or complete forward

Hope it helps

Ok I want you to try this

View attachment 746362
5 of the 7 goals scored were from inside forwards and strikers - only tested in this match and it looked amazing

Frankenstein Strike Inside - Outside & Onside

Enjoy and tell me how it looks - this tweak is inspired by 3 tactics the langvatn tribute (Inside forwards) - The width tweak 11 (Frankensteins Wife) - Gooaall262 Deep Laying striker (SCR)

Cheers
thanks,I will try this one for a few games. But Frankenstein Frustraiting Wife is wonderful anyways so I think I will alternate with this one all the season ( i try "cut inside" for two games and didnt see important changes in play)

Just played 10 games with Frankensteins Wife Tactic. Won all games.. I find R.Madrid play better when CR7 is not on the pitch. Benzema and Falcao are not scoring many goals as ST, yet Fisher does when I play him there 4 goals in 3 games playing as a ST

View attachment 746465

Nice! - C.Ronaldo is very selfish - Not a team player that's both good and bad - Good because his ability is extremely high from another planet scoring goals and doing it often, bad is obvious alot of chances are failed because he don't take the easy way out to pass to his free team mate (I hate him for it) :) - Also his player preferred moves makes him take many longshots, sometimes they work and it looks amazing and other times its just annoying. I sold him and I could feel that in the beginning because my youth wasn't ready and I wasn't very excited about Aguero because I had other players like Maupay and Ongenda that I rather wanted to use.

Mate you should really try this version of Frankensteins Wife

2nd match testing this

View attachment 311682
5 goals from inside forwards and strikers again (Not approved yet - opponents to easy, but lovely goals and good tendencies)

Cheers mate

Have downloaded new tactic but perhaps not get chance to try it out until tomorrow.

thanks,I will try this one for a few games. But Frankenstein Frustraiting Wife is wonderful anyways so I think I will alternate with this one all the season ( i try "cut inside" for two games and didnt see important changes in play)

That's ok mate I'm glad you like the Wife tweak - sounds so pervy :D

I will continue with the striker inside forward tweak to see how that goes, right now in my opinon its much better, but it can change fast.

Cheers

That's ok mate I'm glad you like the Wife tweak - sounds so pervy :D

I will continue with the striker inside forward tweak to see how that goes, right now in my opinon its much better, but it can change fast.

Cheers
is the pressure as good as wife tactic? I see the new role for the IF maybe that give you less possesion,right?

Have downloaded new tactic but perhaps not get chance to try it out until tomorrow.

I forgot to mention - amazing result against Barcelona for you - 3-0 away Very Nice!

You try it when you feel like it mate - no worries

Cheers

is the pressure as good as wife tactic? I see the new role for the IF maybe that give you less possesion,right?

I survailing this too - because it can be very significant!!!! - A possible change could be to change (Run from deep=Rare) for the IF's

The AMC is changed to and could also be something that need changing, but I don't know yet. The AMC links with the 2 dmc's and also with the 2 strikers, but the 2 strikers drop deeper to receive the ball and it makes them incredibly dangerous, so I had to give them space to work in so I changed sc amc and if's

Still work in progress - not approved yet, but a good start (Next match Valencia)

cheers

I don't train them as wingers - I train them as Trequartista to give them flair and finishing agility technique creativity then when im satisfied i might switch to poacher. Some crossing is good alot of crossing is great, but not necessary, but good to have. My players do have crossing, but not something I've trained.

These play inside forward for me - Bale - E.Hazard - James Rodriguez - J.Mata - Januzaj (Coming mega star) - Isco sometimes (bold 1st choice)

I will recommend for your first 5 players to develop their flair technique to atleast an acceptable level, just my preference. Take a look at C.Ronaldo in game and make a plan to see if you can develop your players simularly.

Same goes for my Strikers I want the Flair high and the offball movement and technique as well after that I want them to be quicker than Ronaldo :) and when I'm happy strenght will be brilliant to have (complete forward).

Strikers from early development:

Trequartista
Poacher
Complete Forward

Inside forwards from early development:
Trequartista - Flair=20
Poacher - all the poacher skills high17-20
Back to Trequartista or complete forward

Hope it helps

1- Frankenstein - 2nd visit by Jesaustralia.
2- Bayern Münich
3- I know but with my key players injured I cant do much.

Injuries are part of it unfortunately - this why having a good youth department can help out immensly meaning part of the game to look for talents and develop them - they are the core for your clubs future. Lots and lots of Physios ask your board for more physios also if they reject your request - answer to them "I thought we had same ambitions" sometimes it work and others times it doesn't.

Bigmen I recommend for you to try out Frankensteins frustrating wife from an earlier post it might help your defense and also don't go defensive positioning go attacking movement and team cohesion

Cheers mate

Bad first look at the new tweak. Lose vs Leverkusen 1-0 away... my AML didnt shoot in 74 minutes and my strikers and AMR all from long distance. Just the first game with that tactic but is a fluid formation. I will re-play that game with wife tactic and see diference and try the new one at home. ;)

Back