Frankenstein Tactic 3-2-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter bwomper
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 281K
OK this is what I wanna see from a tactic - add 3-10 goals and you have the perfect tactic - the image below makes me feel that we are close to crack it. FF-wife100

View attachment 310892

Just a bit of a player update.. Found this player in the Jan transfer window after I sold Ramos for 31.5M. He is in the game from the start at Athletic.

View attachment 748469
yeah, Laporte a great young player Basque-French. Im scouting him but for the next season I buyed Kurt Zouma from Chelsea for 28M euros . Athletic wanted 41M for Laporte (His buy out clause )

Sorry got mixed up.. Sold Ramos for 41.5M and bought Laporte for 31.5M.. So really only cost me nothing and have 10M in bank :-) Looks to be a promising player, never had him before today.

Last edited:
Ye not that I'm dissatisfied with the Spanish national manager job, but imagine France with this tactic :D

Gk LLoris/Mandanda
DCL Varane
DC Zouma
DCR Laporte - good find Ossis!
DMCL Pogba
DMCR Schnejderlin/Stambouli
AMC Zinedine Zidane hahaha!!! - Cabella
AML Griezmann
AMR Ben Arfa/Niang
SCL Maupay
SCR Ongenda/Giroud

I might apply if this job becomes available :P

I would buy Laporte if I had room - I too have bought Zouma one of the best defenders I have ever owned before, but looking at Varane maybe he's a tiny bit better hehe.

I got these defenders next season
Zouma
Varane
D.Luiz
Dede
Hummels

Only a fair few left to beat that - the good news is defenders last longer and you can have them be 33 and they will still be great. Other positions I would sell when 28-29 to get a profit.

My season is over and it was a season with many tweaks and many tests so it became actually a surprisingly good season compared with that. I lost the Euro supercup which doesn't count for much anyway anything else I won including the ch league final with a new tweak - disastress tweak were leading 5-1 and then Chelsea took over totally and it was 5-4 15 minutes from fulltime - and I thought to myself DOH!!!!!, but we held them to 5-4 and 4th ch league title in a row

Heres the league table
View attachment 310827

Next stop is Spain playing friendlies and then the Euro championship in France where we hope to lift the trophy - now we have a fair bit of injuries in important places, but we have pretty good backups too. I'm gonna callup LLorente and another amazing targetman type regent wonderkid and its a big chance, but the philosophy is that we have so much possession so the strikers probably don't need to be that quick - well that's what I hope - its a big chance to take and to go for glory you sometimes need to take your chance :)

Anyway I will be using FF-Wife100 for Spain and change the near post flick on to scr

Cheers

Man City just kicked me off from CL ...I win at home 2-1 . Madrid dominate the entire match just a mistake in a jump of David Luiz and...goal from Jovetic. Sometimes my players fail goals impossibles to fail. Next season I will use FF-Wife100

I remember a save I did with Brazil, think it was before I took the Toulouse job in another save or did both at same time. Luiz was terrible for Brazil and I didn't pick him for the World Cup 2014, if I recall correct went with Doria and Dede as CD's. Never had him at club level and perhaps wouldn't as defending in my experience is not his strong point. I know others like him as a player but not for me

Last edited:
Ye not that I'm dissatisfied with the Spanish national manager job, but imagine France with this tactic :D

Gk LLoris/Mandanda
DCL Varane
DC Zouma
DCR Laporte - good find Ossis!
DMCL Pogba
DMCR Schnejderlin/Stambouli
AMC Zinedine Zidane hahaha!!! - Cabella
AML Griezmann
AMR Ben Arfa/Niang
SCL Maupay
SCR Ongenda/Giroud

I might apply if this job becomes available :P

I would buy Laporte if I had room - I too have bought Zouma one of the best defenders I have ever owned before, but looking at Varane maybe he's a tiny bit better hehe.

I got these defenders next season
Zouma
Varane
D.Luiz
Dede
Hummels

Only a fair few left to beat that - the good news is defenders last longer and you can have them be 33 and they will still be great. Other positions I would sell when 28-29 to get a profit.

My season is over and it was a season with many tweaks and many tests so it became actually a surprisingly good season compared with that. I lost the Euro supercup which doesn't count for much anyway anything else I won including the ch league final with a new tweak - disastress tweak were leading 5-1 and then Chelsea took over totally and it was 5-4 15 minutes from fulltime - and I thought to myself DOH!!!!!, but we held them to 5-4 and 4th ch league title in a row

Heres the league table
View attachment 748599

Next stop is Spain playing friendlies and then the Euro championship in France where we hope to lift the trophy - now we have a fair bit of injuries in important places, but we have pretty good backups too. I'm gonna callup LLorente and another amazing targetman type regent wonderkid and its a big chance, but the philosophy is that we have so much possession so the strikers probably don't need to be that quick - well that's what I hope - its a big chance to take and to go for glory you sometimes need to take your chance :)

Anyway I will be using FF-Wife100 for Spain and change the near post flick on to scr

Cheers
Jes...take a look to Eliaquin Mangala for france.... I cant buy him beacuse in my save is in Barcelona...but is a monster defender!

Last edited:
I remember a save I did with Brazil, think it was before I took the Toulouse job in another save or did both at same time. Luiz was terrible for Brazil and I didn't pick him for the World Cup 2014, if I recall correct went with Doria and Dede as CD's. Never had him at club level and perhaps wouldn't as defending in my experience is not his strong point. I know others like him as a player but not for me

Ye Luiz is actually amazing as a defender - Managing international team though are much different than a club - your tactics are most of the time always unfluid except for the big tournaments I think this could be one of the reasons why Luiz failed like that for you. I can give you one example right now - I just lost at home in a friendly against Portugal 3-2 tactics far from fluid but need to play good opponent so the team can be ready to reverse that when we play England in the group play.

Cheers mate

Jes...take a look to Eliaquin Mangala for france.... I cant buy him beacuse in my save is in Barcelona...but is a monster defender!

Very nice one - he's playing for man.city in my game that just makes France even more attractive - I hope 100 will go well for you otherwise its back to the width tweak :)

Cheers mate

Very nice one - he's playing for man.city in my game that just makes France even more attractive - I hope 100 will go well for you otherwise its back to the width tweak :)

Cheers mate
I lost vs Barcelona away 1-0 and just shooted 12...4 to goal...and lose the possesion too...similar like the man city game but this with 100

I'll have a look tomorrow where I am in the Espanyol save.. Then add the FF-Wife100 tactic and have a look at it.

Bwomper/Jes, a couple of questions for you:
View attachment 310736

1st question: this guy I use as AMR, but as you can see his crossing is very good and he can play AML. what suggestion? he is left footed, amr or aml?

2nd question: I used to play with the Wow tactic for this team meaning my players were focused on strength. This is first season with Frankenstein second visit, I have many DMs who are top quality (much better than my forwards). I am training all of them as trequartista and AMC to increase flair and finishing. Do you think thats a good idea?

Observation 1: most of my forwards are slow, 15 pace and acceleration only 1 (out of 9) has 16+. I get great result like this so I assume with faster players it will be even better.

Observation 2: my DMs are quick 17+ pace and acceleration which is why I believe that I recover ball quickly and don't get countered that much.

Observation 3: my DCL and DCR are retrained fullbacks. they had good strength and pace and jumping. I had trained them in ppms dribble down left/right and goes forward and runs with ball etc. I find this effective as I have seen them sometime dribble from my box to the opposition box, sometimes scoring other times creating very good clear cut chance so maybe this is a good option to train your DCL/DCR in dribbling/crossing and those PPMs.

Last edited:
FRANKENSTEIN 2nd VISIT END OF SEASON

BEST TACTIC FOR TOP TEAM! GOALS! POSSESSION! DEFENSE! BEAUTIFUL PLAY!

1st tactic that I was able to get 180+ goals in the league. Finished exactly at 200.

Using WoW tactic with the same team:
153 goals (35 from set pieces, 118 from open play), 12 conceded, 38W,0L,0D

With Franskenstein 2nd visit:
200 goals from Frankenstein (48 from set pieces, 152 open play) , 11 conceded, 37W,1L,0D

Only difference in team was that there was a new striker in first team. Rest of the team between WoW and Frankenstein was same.

Moreover, I do not think that this is the best team that I have ever had. My Athletico madrid team was even better and that only scored about 180 goals with 442 triple tweak so I think it would scored even more with this one. My forwards (AMCRL,ST) are all 15 pace and acceleration or less (except for my main striker)

League Tables
View attachment 310731 View attachment 310729 View attachment 310728

View attachment 310727

Champions League Tables
View attachment 310726 View attachment 310725

Final Overall Season Stats

View attachment 310724

Fixtures List

View attachment 310723 View attachment 310722

My season began slow, and 1 thing that I did not like was losing to PSG twice (didnt lose with WoW). But I would put that as anomaly. But around midway I has awesome results. At one time I had 120 goals in league from 20 or 21 games and averaged 5.5 goals a game in all competitions but then goal rate dropped, in the end just about managed 200 league goals and just under 5 goals a game in all competitions. Phenomenal!

Matches

View attachment 310718 View attachment 310717

View attachment 310716 View attachment 310715

8 goals in one half. finished 10-0
View attachment 310714

Team Stats

View attachment 310721

My star striker. The season before was with WoW tactic. So played less games with Frankenstein, scored more. I change I made to tactic(s) is that I chose him on near post flick on instead of defender. In case of frankentein that means that since strikers swap he wont always be there.

View attachment 310720 View attachment 310719

Full Squad
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...kenstein-tactic-3-2-3-2-a-25.html#post2467172

Training
Team cohesion on high through season
Attacking movement on 40%
rest before and after match

GREAT WORK BWOMPER (AND JES FOR THE TWEAK(S). SUPERB TACTIC THAT'S JUST INASANE THAT WITH 5 ATTCKING PLAYERS YOU STILL GET BETTER DEFENSE THAT WITH TACTICS THAT USE ONLY 2. THIS IS THE BARCA TACTIC THAT EVERYONE WANTED!

Last edited:
Continued

^ Posted question and observations in the post before, but one or two more:

My inside forwards (AMR/AML) did not score as many goals as I expected. I used inverted wingers, left foot on the right and right foot on the left. They are basically complete forwards (according to their attributes) but one of them is a proper winger but I am using him as an inside forward.

So further question, if I have compete forwards with great crossing (15+), do I put left footer on left and right footer on right side like traditional wingers, or continue using them as inverted wingers/inside forwards?

Bwomper/Jes, a couple of questions for you:
View attachment 748880

1st question: this guy I use as AMR, but as you can see his crossing is very good and he can play AML. what suggestion? he is left footed, amr or aml?

2nd question: I used to play with the Wow tactic for this team meaning my players were focused on strength. This is first season with Frankenstein second visit, I have many DMs who are top quality (much better than my forwards). I am training all of them as trequartista and AMC to increase flair and finishing. Do you think thats a good idea?

Observation 1: most of my forwards are slow, 15 pace and acceleration only 1 (out of 9) has 16+. I get great result like this so I assume with faster players it will be even better.

Observation 2: my DMs are quick 17+ pace and acceleration which is why I believe that I recover ball quickly and don't get countered that much.

Observation 3: my DCL and DCR are retrained fullbacks. they had good strength and pace and jumping. I had trained them in ppms dribble down left/right and goes forward and runs with ball etc. I find this effective as I have seen them sometime dribble from my box to the opposition box, sometimes scoring other times creating very good clear cut chance so maybe this is a good option to train your DCL/DCR in dribbling/crossing and those PPMs.

Jesus man you are amazing!!!! - I love your enthusiasm, but so many questions from someone who obviously is highly successfull with what he does, all the questions are you wondering ofcause and that is fine, but you are exellent at this game and the things that you do with this game could teach alot of other people a few things maybe even new things. So 1st trust yourself your path are exellent and can teach me a few things too!!! - 2nd I can only give you inspiration with what I see I doubt I can improve your game :).

1.question: G.Tilguath remind me of Gareth Bale - I recommend left side for left footer and right side for right footer, but more important if you wanna see inside forward stuff where the winger dribbles inwards then the PPM run with ball through the centre & shot with power & run with ball often will help you. This guy of yours obviously also look like a corner kick taker I always use the same guy to take the corners I don't care if its inswinging or outswinging corners i don't see a difference and score on both.

2nd question: DM's - mentally strong-physically strong and good at finishing - flair and technique is less important in the dmc slot I will actually say tackling and marking is important. Sami Khedira - Koke - Pogba is wonderful and I think Koke and Khedira might be better than Pogba. PPM=shot with power - Simple passes - switch ball to other side (If they can cross 10+) - Try to play way out of trouble

Observation 1: Important - Acceleration 15+ - Agility 15+ - Pace 10+ I would really like to see images of your strikers to analyze what you do because you might be able to teach me a few things!!! :)

Observation 2: thats a great assumption I can't argue with that I think you are right :)

Observation 3: I have learned that the players have a certain amount of points available to them when they develop if training new positions those points gets lost and your player will develop less compared to if you stay within his current position. Again anticipation acceleration agility 15+ more important than pace but pace is a bonus minimum 12 i would say. I will not recommend such a ppm for a defender it makes your play very different from mine where my defenders try to play way out of trouble yours try to dribble, I find that bad. Also typically defenders are not good finishers so you want them to be defenders more than anything else.

I'm gonna correct myself here - I think it would be good to have lots of crossing from your inside forward/winger due to the behaviour of the inside forward/winger and then always same foot as side left foot - left side etc.

Can you post images of all your important players in each position I would like to see their skills and analyze what it is that works for you. Also can you also tell me who is your near post flick on guy from corners - Do your playrs have player preferred moves. All these things will be beneficial for me to look at.

Amazing success you have and also the reason why I wanna see all of your 1st team players to analyze stuff. I am going back to this tweak because it is as close as you get to a cheat tactic. Well maybe it can be tweaked a tiny bit, but for consistancy and high scores and beautiful play - the tactic that has it all kind of thing it must be Frankenstein 2nd visit - I also think with more regents this will blossom.

Cheers mate and thank you for taking time to analyze all of this - remember you are doing something right in your game so you are not far of.

Jes,I will post the tactics in the OP if you dont mind ( for have all the tactics and tweaks together )

For champ....I cant say it better than Jes . You did a awesome job in your save. The number of goals of your striker is insane mate.

Im still thinking in what tactic I will use next season... I really think all the Frankenstenis tactics are pretty to see in action and sucessful too.

Back