Frankenstein Tactic 3-2-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter bwomper
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 281K
I have bought in a lot of young players.. too many perhaps.. I have some of the players you mentioned but not all.. I use Varne, Ramos, Dede and Hummels who performs so far the best in CD. SS of Hummels.

View attachment 313589

I'm getting Hummels and selling caulker, but caulker is a very good defender.

However this save have been full of alot of cheating because I wanted to try different players, but its gonna stop now otherwise it gets to boring but the will be a month of cheating it out meaning before the regents are taking over the save :)

Gk's Courtois - Oblak

My defence Dede - Hummels - D.Luiz - Varane - Dominguez

My Midfield Pogba - A.Vidal - Wilshere - Koke - Fabregas - D.Silva - Isco - Tielemans

Wings Bale - Hazard - J.Mata - J.Rodriguez - Shaarawy - Januzaj

Strikers Maupay - Ongenda - Benteke - Aguero

Sales C.Ronaldo 29 :) - Caulker - Khedira - Wanyama

I might sell Aguero again it depends on his way of playing

The names I'm looking forward to see the most are

Vidal - Wilshere - Hummels

I might loan out some of these because several I didn't need :) - I also have youth and not much of a chance for them while all these players are in the club hehe - It was actually an experiment I did to see if I could unsettle 30 stars including Messi Neymar and Suarez - it didn't work as well as intended though i got David Silva for 17,25m pounds others well was extremely expensive, but if ever a dream team it should be the one above.

Cheers guys - and thanks for keeping this alive its such a pleasure to still see you on here

I have in mind start a game playing with Bayern Munich. My idea is to nationalize the team in 2 seasons, will use a template like this:

GK: Neuer / Stegen
CD: Badstuber - Hummels - Mertesacker / Boateng - Kirchhoff
DM: Lahm - Schweinsteiger / Khedira - Leitner
AM: Reus - Kroos - Özil / Podolski - Draxler
ST: Müller - Götze / Schürrle - Gómez

Some members of the team will play only because I love them! although other play better
I have some doubts about the CD's, because they are very slow.

I'll post screens when the first season end.

I have in mind start a game playing with Bayern Munich. My idea is to nationalize the team in 2 seasons, will use a template like this:

GK: Neuer / Stegen
CD: Badstuber - Hummels - Mertesacker / Boateng - Kirchhoff
DM: Lahm - Schweinsteiger / Khedira - Leitner
AM: Reus - Kroos - Özil / Podolski - Draxler
ST: Müller - Götze / Schürrle - Gómez

Some members of the team will play only because I love them! although other play better
I have some doubts about the CD's, because they are very slow.

I'll post screens when the first season end.

Well its gonna be an exciting experiment I hope you will update us because its always exciting to hear other peoples experiences. About the pace thing it might mean nothing I reckon these players have good positioning and mental stats in general it might be enough. I tried a simular experiment with Denmark but the talents were not big enough so i left it alone. Your experiment will work great i believe.

Cheers

UPDATE!

Well I have been playing around with the Frankenstein tactic and have 2 modified versions that I would like you guys to try.
The 1st one was insane to watch I don't have prove from it - however I can tell you it beat Tottenham 5-1 away Manchester City 3-1 away (good indicator) Liverpool 7-2 Arsenal 5-0 Chelsea 2-1 away it just kept blasting all the big guns to pieces while having massive possession. Anyway you will notice Frankenstein only have 2 defenders which I thought wouldn't work it actually became better like that which surprised me. The normally centre defence is now an anchorman and helps achieve more possession. I have not changed corner and freekick settings as I don't know what you guys like. You will notice width is like Frankenstein final version.

Frankenstein-P&P Destroyer by Jesaustralia - Download Here
************************************************************************************************************

The other Frankenstein I'm releasing is same concept with 2 defenders and even more focus on possession and I'm gonna show you some picks because I took some and remember these are tendencies not what your Barcelona or Real Madrid team would do they would be even more dominating Check these out!

View attachment 312589 View attachment 312588 View attachment 312587 View attachment 312586 View attachment 312584 View attachment 312583

This will be exciting to test and will be the next tactic for my RMA save, but I'm keeping an eye on the one off the top of this post as well. Check the Arsenal match again :)

Frankenstein-Possession & No chances by Jesaustralia

Miss you guys

Cheers

that is interesting mate! I will try them for sure ( At this moment Im working in a classic version of my 433 with no strikers...and have to say It works very well for now ,but still in devolopment )

So you say you use now 2 defenders and 3 DM? Its a dangerous formation but if you have the possesion it doesnt mater lol

Jees,maybe you can take a look to my 4330 tactic one day and tell me some tips to improve it ;)

that is interesting mate! I will try them for sure ( At this moment Im working in a classic version of my 433 with no strikers...and have to say It works very well for now ,but still in devolopment )

So you say you use now 2 defenders and 3 DM? Its a dangerous formation but if you have the possesion it doesnt mater lol

Jees,maybe you can take a look to my 4330 tactic one day and tell me some tips to improve it ;)

Actually i thought it would be dangerous as well, but its not like its not consistant in defence actually its almost like its better the centre defender i just moved to the dmc position that;s all - oh and i gave the inside forward the mentality of 1 :) which was another freak solution, but its based on the rumor that creators of fm games use mentality for positioning and
passing for mentality and it seems to do well.

Yea I will certainly take a look at your 4330, but I want to test the 2 new tactics out for a while first, but definitel I can look at it through the templates :)

Also the defensive line tweak is still doing ok for me but much less but spain loves it dearly i beat Romania 5-0 My RMA team is still successful but not even close to the season before which i dont understand entirely, so i will rest with that version for a while.

Cheers

Frankenstein possession copa del rey final vs Barcelona

View attachment 312486

Now 60% possession vs Messi Neymar and all the famous possession Barcelona based players - I should be proud :)
I'm not entirely happy though I feel some of the chances could be scored on so easily but its like the finishing becomes weak. Wingers become insanely dangerous dribbling from their own penalty area to the opponents penalty area and it becomes wow to look at, I'm very happy with that. I think the tactic on top called P & P destroyer will be better - the first one advertised above.

cheers

Last edited:
Frankenstein possession copa del rey final vs Barcelona

View attachment 744648

Now 60% possession vs Messi Neymar and all the famous possession Barcelona based players - I should be proud :)
I'm not entirely happy though I feel some of the chances could be scored on so easily but its like the finishing becomes weak. Wingers become insanely dangerous dribbling from their own penalty area to the opponents penalty area and it becomes wow to look at, I'm very happy with that. I think the tactic on top called P & P destroyer will be better - the first one advertised above.

cheers
look at the amount of fouls from Barcelona lol your possesion game drives them to crazy haha

I added both new tactics to the R.Madrid save I was using with tactic tweak in this thread. Only played 4 games so far as am in March, but as is a similar tactic although obviously not formation has now after 4 games is almost totally fluid. SS of games played.

View attachment 744670 View attachment 744673 View attachment 744674 View attachment 744677

Nice tactic... Cheers Jes!

Is Possession and No chances Tactic

That's very cool, but you just wait a moment for the shock of the last 5 years is about to be posted :)

UPDATE - DOWNLOAD OF THE CENTURY

Frankenstein Destroyer 3 - Download Click Here

RMA VS MAN.CITY - CH League Final

View attachment 312463 View attachment 312462 View attachment 312461

I Could not field the best players either because they were injured banned or not registered so kicking *** like this is pretty amazing. I think the Destroyer version above is better than the possession one, but Destroyer 3 even better :)

Enjoy and please tell us how you go

Tip David Luiz is a perfect type of anchorman (DMC)

Merry Christmas in January :)

Cheers Guys

EDIT: This was really good against Man.City and then it became a FAIL!!!!!! - The versions above looked really good in the templates, its best you judge that for yourself. My apoligiez

Last edited:
UPDATE - DOWNLOAD OF THE CENTURY

Frankenstein Destroyer 3 - Download Click Here

RMA VS MAN.CITY - CH League Final

View attachment 744697 View attachment 744698 View attachment 744700

I Could not field the best players either because they were injured banned or not registered so kicking *** like this is pretty amazing. I think the Destroyer version above is better than the possession one, but Destroyer 3 even better :)

Enjoy and please tell us how you go

Tip David Luiz is a perfect type of anchorman (DMC)

Merry Christmas in January :)

Cheers Guys

hahaha I just love the way you improve the tactics....awesome! I try this tactic asap ( since my 4330 works well...but just be smashed by barcelona,so...a lot to improve lol )

well...here is the thing : I sell all my pure strikers because I try my new 433 no striker tactic ( with not bad results ) so in the semi-final of the copa del rey I use William Jose from Castilla and Alex Nasa ( a 16 yo regen ) with some 2nd team players well...

here you are the screen shot ( not fluid at all )

View attachment 312449

I hope I can improve the team...I think im in crisis lol

I added both new tactics to the R.Madrid save I was using with tactic tweak in this thread. Only played 4 games so far as am in March, but as is a similar tactic although obviously not formation has now after 4 games is almost totally fluid. SS of games played.

View attachment 744670 View attachment 744673 View attachment 744674 View attachment 744677

Nice tactic... Cheers Jes!

Is Possession and No chances Tactic

Do any of you still try this one possession and no chances tactic?

I think this might be the most promising of the modified tactics, though the one i made a week back is the one Spain enjoys the most for me.

well...here is the thing : I sell all my pure strikers because I try my new 433 no striker tactic ( with not bad results ) so in the semi-final of the copa del rey I use William Jose from Castilla and Alex Nasa ( a 16 yo regen ) with some 2nd team players well...

here you are the screen shot ( not fluid at all )

View attachment 744722

I hope I can improve the team...I think im in crisis lol

Does your 4330 continue to impress for you?

Does your 4330 continue to impress for you?
I still use it in some CL games. I beat Dinamo Kiev 1-5 . I think 4330 is a good tactic,not spectacular like my Frankenstein and your awesome tweaks of it but I think 4330 can do it so well. I will try it with a mid table teams in future.

Do any of you still try this one possession and no chances tactic?

I think this might be the most promising of the modified tactics, though the one i made a week back is the one Spain enjoys the most for me.

I stopped using it after the 4 games I played last night and am finishing season off with Destroyer V3 with R.Madrid.. Should be able to post up some screenshots later tonight.

Well I won all comps entered into and scored not as many goals as last season but let in fewer goals.. So season was better, found that the Destroyer V3 scored a lot of goals and would I'd say score more than the tweak or original tactic, which both are good.. Any way fixtures towards end of season, V3 was from Ath Madrid.

View attachment 312282 View attachment 312281

Back