Frankenstein Tactic 3-2-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter bwomper
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 281K
Re-played the Leverkusen game and won 1-4 with 3 goals of my strikers (F.F.Wife tactic) I think the IF performance depends of the enemy. Both IF play so nice helping in the distribution of the ball in defence to atack possitions. I have to try the new one at home but at this moment go with Wife one.

PD: Im trainning C.Ronaldo as defensive striker for improve the teamwork... maybe is not all lost with him lol

Re-played the Leverkusen game and won 1-4 with 3 goals of my strikers (F.F.Wife tactic) I think the IF performance depends of the enemy. Both IF play so nice helping in the distribution of the ball in defence to atack possitions. I have to try the new one at home but at this moment go with Wife one.

PD: Im trainning C.Ronaldo as defensive striker for improve the teamwork... maybe is not all lost with him lol

Coolness mate - I will say to you forget about the latest tweak and encourgage you to either move IF's to AmcL/R or MCL/R
It could look like an inside forward in those position - no other instructions - just a suggestion and yes I know it sounds crazy, but remember the 3d engine is not perfect

C.Ronaldo - Clever thinking Bwomper - I like that idea, though he's still a beast no matter what.

Cheers mate

Well experimenting I came up with yet another deadly Frankenstein variation and some will even say it has nothing to do with Frankenstein, but it has. Inside forwards are broken they act to much like wingers unfortunately so in order to get Inside forwards you need to try them in other positions AMCL/R looks more like Inside forwards should behave. When that is said I wasn't all happy with that either so the AMCL/R became MCL/R instead where I would use quick creative and strong finisher's Hazard - Bale etc

View attachment 311426 View attachment 311425

Yea opponent teams will have trouble scoring against this formation

Frankenstein MCL_R seek wide - No conceedes ever

Cheers

Well experimenting I came up with yet another deadly Frankenstein variation and some will even say it has nothing to do with Frankenstein, but it has. Inside forwards are broken they act to much like wingers unfortunately so in order to get Inside forwards you need to try them in other positions AMCL/R looks more like Inside forwards should behave. When that is said I wasn't all happy with that either so the AMCL/R became MCL/R instead where I would use quick creative and strong finisher's Hazard - Bale etc

View attachment 747125 View attachment 747126

Yea opponent teams will have trouble scoring against this formation

Frankenstein MCL_R seek wide - No conceedes ever

Cheers
Interesting formation...Im working in a non strikers version...but I will try that tactic.

Ath madrid no 4 when i played them and has alot of quality players - Sociedad no 5 when i played them
The tactic looks like a efficient tactic that will get alot of points and conceede very little, but I don't think it will score 200goals
keeping the clean sheet is charming too though. I get the feeling that opponent teams need luck to score - mcl/r becomes very dangerous and score some wonderful goals the mc formerly known as the amc makes beautiful through balls to the strikers. Alot of patient attacks where my team pass it around like 20 passes before taking a direct action with a shot on goal.

Its very different from the original concept of this tactic but I feel it is in a good but different way.

Results so far:

View attachment 311417

Cheers

yeah.Its seems beautiful in defence,but I think i go with the Wife (please,stop making tactics lol jokingggg haha )

I fail with the non strikers tactic...I think my original 4330 Arrigo Sacci tweak is the best I can do it with non strikers formations hehe

Working on a new tactic a modified Frankenstein tactic for a change :D

3 strikers no AMC - the goal is to build a very unpleasant man marking system from the strikers man marking the opponent fullbacks and DCR my hope is it will be better than the Frustrating Wife - I'll let you know how it goes.

Cheers

Working on a new tactic a modified Frankenstein tactic for a change :D

3 strikers no AMC - the goal is to build a very unpleasant man marking system from the strikers man marking the opponent fullbacks and DCR my hope is it will be better than the Frustrating Wife - I'll let you know how it goes.

Cheers
I make a tweak of Wife with 3 strikers no amc and 2 DMs lol just beat Sion away in CL 0-7 ^^

but sure you will tweak your tweak better than me ( too many tweaks lol )

Im about to try the 4330 arrigo in classic mode with the pressure of Wife ( I dindt chage so much the sliders,Arrigo`s tactics use almost the same type of pressure )

Yea I left my tweaks as I wasn't happy with them!

I worked a tiny little bit on the Frustrating Wife and now she isn't so frustrated :D

View attachment 311114 View attachment 311113

Frankensteins - Frustrating Wife (positioning-CD-NO TB)100

In this match I saw the most amazing goal from Paul Pogba finishing from 30 meters hitting the triangle (The right frame) and the ball went downwards and started to cross the line and rolled over in the other side of the net. Absolutely amazing stuff. David Luiz made 4 assists from long throws only Dede executed 3 of them. Isco got a chance as a striker as I think he would fit the bill and he was a joy to watch scoring and assisting as well.

Player preferred moves probably matter more than we think. I reckon to get an inside forward to work right he has to be able to run with ball through centre I reckon - forget about cut inside it seems to not work. Also I think its beneficial to have defenders and defensive midfielders having the ppm tries to play way out of trouble. In general I like shot with power from strikers and midfielders and inside forwards - also curl ball which is difficult to obtain can be a very special move to get for anyone. Switch ball to the other side great for anyone who can cross the ball. Run with ball through centre for most of your centre players and inside forwards will be good. simple passes for most players - through balls for creative players with high decision - creativity - composure - anticipation and these things enhance your 3D experience of the game.

Again its just a width tweak in the tactic above - I tried that in the 200 template and it sucked now I tried it for RMA and its absolutely beautiful. Please take a look at ppm's ;)

Cheers mates and enjoy

First defeat in a very long time using frustrating wife 100 - very dissapointing but thats what happens. We had the possession against a very Brazilian formation from Man.City - In general my team don't look like they can lose. Man.City got C.Ronaldo and Lewandowski so they got plenty of older stars. Ronaldo scored 2 times and Dede is injured for me :)

I'm looking at other players like Dede actually if you get a great striker like LLorente you should be able to switch near post flick on with the DCR. Dede is great but in the future he will be outdone by maniac regents defenders or strikers. Their is already a maniac striker that I am loaning out at the moment he's 11 in pace but a god in everything else including jump/head. I'm thinking to call up Llorente and this regent for the Euro championship for spain to see if they can succeed as Dede do for RMA

Anyway here's the screenshot of the dreadful match against Man.City
View attachment 310978

This is a very bad picture to give of Frankensteins frustrating wife 100 because its doing so well and is one of the most pleasurable formation I have ever played with due to its amazing pressure. Normally opponents hardly get a chance. I will again refer back to a former post where you see a screenshot of RMA beating Barcelona 9-0 or you can check out the fixtures below counting from the Barcelona match!

View attachment 310975

How is everyone else going with this or their own tactic? - I apoligize if I'm to caught up in this formation, but it gives me so much pleasure that I think Frankensteins wife enjoy it too haha!

Cheers pals!

my worst result at the moment was a 0-0 draw vs Espanyol away. Have to say I have Ronaldo,Bale (both are strikers) and James injured

I continue with the first Wife version with a little changes in creative freedom and mentality ( more atack ) for the strikers

Ok Frankensteins frustrating wife 300 has been created - and it honestly look from another planet

Man.City destruction
View attachment 310960 View attachment 310959

I was inspired by bwomper post above and thought to myself I need to change some of the actions from the players.
wingers/Inside forwards often don't pass when they should so I set the through balls to sometimes for them + I gave them 10 in CF - the strikers I did the same so 10 in CF and cross & through balls sometimes. The amc I changed his CF and set it to 10 instead of 20. Finally I set all 3defenders CF to 10 I hoped that would help them make less passing mistakes.

I also beat Espanol away 7-1 with most of this. I'll release it for you if you want me to its all up to you

Cheers

Not played with this tactic a lot over last few day but a quick update on fixtures and results since last time and league table. I am still playing with original F/Wife tactic.

View attachment 748257 View attachment 748258

That looks promising - do you enjoy looking at it? do you get alot of possession?

I'm gonna test my latest version till the end of the season and if it keeps impressing I'll release it - theirs no point in releasing as many as i've done lately and then change something and say thats now better - it gets confusing hehe sorry for that.

Cheers mates

Is nice to watch and possession is good, at least 55% in my favor but is generally around 60%

Was getting a bit lost with all new tactics and then tweaks on them a few hours later lol Also no need to apologise mate!

I would love to have a go with Frankensteins Frustrating Wife 300 :)

Personally I go away from it, it creates less chances which makes me nervous about the tactics integrity, however their is also some good actions from the Inside forwards and strikers, but I think it might have something to do with the PPM's I've given them
Run with ball through centre for all 4 seems very good.

FF-Wife300 - Download Here

I think original wife or 100 are the best so far - I'm also a fan of just the width tweak where I saw so cracking performances anyway here you go - I can add no2 Valencia were beaten 5-0 at home, but it doesn't go above 20 shots usually which I dislike.

Give it a swing and tell us how you go with it

Cheers mate

Bwomper maybe your latest tweak of the wife is performing great? if it does you should release it

Cheers mate

Bwomper maybe your latest tweak of the wife is performing great? if it does you should release it

Cheers mate
Is not a big tweak is just put CF and mentality of the strikers in 18 lol (In the original Wife tactic)

Works well at home...regular away...I lose vs Man City 1-0 away ( they won the possesion also ) when I just shoot 4 times,so is a disarter for a team who dont be under 20 shoots per game minimun. And then I win 2-1 away vs Real Sociedad...I know I win but not as I spected...

Back