Frankenstein Tactic 3-2-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter bwomper
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 281K
the second visit or you second tweak of the wife? lol well...at least you lose vs Denmark :P

2nd visit - the width tweak and setpiece tweak - I feel the sspanish players were weak in some positions and then tried tank centre forwards in both positions and that worked poorly. I just looked so much forward to smash everyone so im dissapointed

2nd visit - the width tweak and setpiece tweak - I feel the sspanish players were weak in some positions and then tried tank centre forwards in both positions and that worked poorly. I just looked so much forward to smash everyone so im dissapointed

So...your next move is tweak a little the 2nd visit or maybe create another tactics by the start? Anyway I think this tactics will get better and better with the regens.

First I need information from champion I would like to see his 83 goal striker and hear what he did with him corner wise. Their is no doubt a change happened in the Frankenstein tactic when it got added width 12-0 14-0 and several results like that means that 2nd visit is very promising. I like wife too, but that was almost like a new tactic and had its own charm with the incredible pressure. I rather wanna work on 2nd visit though because the goals is to create the most consistant tactic that can score as many goals as possible while looking good.

Mega talent

Lucas Ocampos (Argentinian) their you have the next Messi :) I loaned him out to my feeder club Getafe now he has spanish nationalship and is about 21 I will adapt him into my team.

First I need information from champion I would like to see his 83 goal striker and hear what he did with him corner wise. Their is no doubt a change happened in the Frankenstein tactic when it got added width 12-0 14-0 and several results like that means that 2nd visit is very promising. I like wife too, but that was almost like a new tactic and had its own charm with the incredible pressure. I rather wanna work on 2nd visit though because the goals is to create the most consistant tactic that can score as many goals as possible while looking good.

Mega talent

Lucas Ocampos (Argentinian) their you have the next Messi :) I loaned him out to my feeder club Getafe now he has spanish nationalship and is about 21 I will adapt him into my team.
Its look like his striker go for the goal on corners and maybe get off the swap between strikers. But just a theory

Ocampos is in my scouting list. Next season I add Laporte and Yaya Toure ( he is 31yo but its a great player ...and for free! )

SQUAD (UPDATED)

This is how I use my players when available. Does not mean that they are used most effectively. For.e.g my right winger is a left footer with 18 crossing, he may do even better on the left. My second choice AMC is probably not the best choice as AMC etc. My second choice left winger is basically an AM/CM hybrid with decent finishing and poor crossing etc.

Strikers
1st choice

View attachment 310622 View attachment 310621

PPM for Morelli: runs with ball through center, runs with ball often, rounds keeper, plays one-two
PPM for Brandi: None
2nd choice
1st one sold...not good enough technical
View attachment 310620
View attachment 310619
PPMs: None

Most of my strikers are very very good in the air. My corner setup:
View attachment 310614
My strikers are still set to swap positions. That means that sometimes Morelli is there at the near post and sometimes Brandi so they share goals.

AMC

View attachment 310613 View attachment 310612

Koffi PPM: Runs with ball through center, runs with ball often
Vassel PPM: Runs with ball through center, plays one-two

Vassel was primarily a CM that I used as a wide midfielder in WoW tactic but since he is 4 stars I didnt want to sell him so I retrained him as AMC trequartista.

AMR (right wing)

b/c originally Bwomper suggested that these roles are inside forwards so I went with opposite foot
View attachment 310585 View attachment 310583
Tilguath PPM: runs with ball down center, runs with ball down left
Song PPM: runs with ball through center

AML (left wing)
View attachment 310582 View attachment 310581
Ragusa PPM: runs with ball through center, runs with ball often, round keeper, plays one two, avoids weaker foot
West PPM: runs with ball through center, hits free kicks with power, plays one two

DMs
1st choice
View attachment 310580 View attachment 310579

2nd choice
View attachment 310578 View attachment 310577
Bianchini PPM: marks opponents tightly, long range passes
Efthymiou PPM: none

my DMs are all DMs, two could naturally play CM. But I have trained all of them as AMCs and trequartista (as I read Jes said that he used players like David Silva as DM) this has perhaps lead to them losing the 17 pace that I mentioned before, now they are at 16. So I will perhaps remove this for next season and make them back to proper DMs?

Defenders
1st choice
View attachment 310576 View attachment 310575 View attachment 310574
Sannuto PPM: runs with ball down right, plays one two, marks opponents tightly, knocks ball past opponent
Capucilli PPM: marks opponents tightly, does not dive into tackles
Joseph PPM: runs with ball down left, gets forward whenever possible, knocks ball past opponents, marks opponents tightly

As you can see, my first choice defense consists of two retrained fullbacks. They are world class and I was lucky to find FBS with great strength and jumping, so I retrained them to DC rather than selling them and they have been a huge success. I mentioned before but their attacking instincts and PPMs dont make them a liability but they make them more fun attacking wise. Not sure if its due to PPM or PIs but I see them sometimes dribble from my box to opposition box and they cause havoc as the opposition dont know how to treat them. I wold recommend these sort of DCR/DCL

2nd choice
View attachment 310563 View attachment 310562 View attachment 310561
PPMs: Marks opponents tightly for all three

These were my 1st choice DCs for WoW, they've become backup with Frankenstein.

GK
just OKish IMO

View attachment 310559

Last edited:
Awesome performance for Morelli .That amount of goals swapping possition is just awesome...the go for the penalty kicks?

Awesome performance for Morelli .That amount of goals swapping possition is just awesome...the go for the penalty kicks?

Mate they are both good headers so I think he kept the swapping!! and also the reason why those 2 strikers get so many goals + league is a little less than spain and england :) however still spectacular

SQUAD (TO BE UPDATED)

Strikers

1st choice
View attachment 749145 View attachment 749148

PPM for Morelli: runs with ball through center, runs with ball often, rounds keeper, plays one-two
PPM for Brandi: None

2nd choice
1st one sold...not good enough technical
View attachment 749153
View attachment 749155

Most of my strikers are very very good in the air. My corner setup:
View attachment 749168
My strikers are still set to swap positions. That means that sometimes Morelli is there at the near post and sometimes Brandi so they share goals.

AMC

View attachment 749171 View attachment 749174

Koffi PPM: Runs with ball through center, runs with ball often
Vassel PPM: Runs with ball through center, plays one-two

This is so awesome mate!!! - Your players so different from how I create them myself - I put more emphasis on the technical stuff than the strenght side to things, but your strikers have it all which is incredible.

So when you develop your strikers what do you do in terms of schedules same question goes for your AMC?

Complete forward - trequartista - targetman?

As I said you can probably teach us a thing or two ;)

Cheers mate - Very cool!

Done...all the tactics (my Tourniquets tactics dont diserve to be in the OP lol ) are enable to dowload in the OP

ok...end of the seson. Won Spanish SuperCup,La Liga,WorldCup of clubs,and La copa del rey. Season with a lot of tweaks tactics so not bad...

View attachment 310573 View attachment 310572

And now my qstion is....what tactic for the next season? FFW? FFW100? F2nd Visit? for the last tactic maybe I will have to do another revolution in the squad ( for the strikers )

Back