Frankenstein Tactic 3-2-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter bwomper
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 281K
Mate they are both good headers so I think he kept the swapping!! and also the reason why those 2 strikers get so many goals + league is a little less than spain and england :) however still spectacular

Yep you are correct about swapping.

I dont know about the league. I actually think in FM13 french league depth strength is better than spain which I have found to be a weak league apart from Real and Barca (with maybe athletico and Valencia sometimes surprising). Lyon serves as Athletico/Valencia type club and Lille was good too though now in my save after 5 years it has become weak. PSG as always is top dog.

about the Premier league I agree, thats why I now always test goal potency in some other league.

This is so awesome mate!!! - Your players so different from how I create them myself - I put more emphasis on the technical stuff than the strenght side to things, but your strikers have it all which is incredible.

So when you develop your strikers what do you do in terms of schedules same question goes for your AMC?

Complete forward - trequartista - targetman?

As I said you can probably teach us a thing or two ;)

Cheers mate - Very cool!

when i got Morelli he wasnt young but he was a good all round striker so I just put him on CF with maybe 3 months in between on set pieces. The rest were all target men type so I put them on Poacher training. Brandi was the odd one out, a natural AMC who is accomplished as a striker so I just put him on CF. Surprised that when the time came to move him out of youth to 1st team he was better as a target man type complete forward than AMC. this was his 1st season in 1st team

mostly I like well rounded players though with Mr. Ls tactics that changed where I focused on strength. So for Mr. L tactics my training changed, I would use target man training or weak strikers and defensive mid/box to box for my CMs/DMs.

But in general as I said I like well rounded players. So if i get a tall slow striker then I like to increase his pace so in his early years I put him poacher before moving to CF. If I want to train flair and crossing that I move to winger training if good finishing and first touch else I move to advanced forward. Similarly I train all my CMs/DMs and even center defenders as strikers/complete forwards to increase all physical attributes and creativity/passing for defenders and all round skills for midfielders. when they are about 1 year away from the first team i shift them to their proper position training, like Box to box for DMs and BPD for CD. I train my fullbacks as wide midfielders and have them on a mix of winger/defensive winger training to increase pace, acc, dribb, and crossing.

As for AMC yes I train full time CF, but with my main AMC koffi he already had great finishing (for a young 15 year old AMC) so I didnt put him on CF but trained him Box to box to improve strength and all round skills, then around 17 i trained him CM to improve creativity and team work and then shifted to trequartista to improve flair and finishing. but generally I train all my AMC as STs on CF schedule (not a big fan of trequartista training)

Last edited:
FULL SQUAD POSTED FOR ANYONE INTERESTED WITH PPMS
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...kenstein-tactic-3-2-3-2-a-25.html#post2467172

I didnt really pay attention to PPMs after my 1st two or 3 years with the club (used Frankenstein in my 5th season) so not all players have PPMs, something that I think i will change.

As for wingers, I am thinking of having them swap positions too. since wide play is set to normal I hope to see both crosses from byline (traditional wing play) as well as players cutting in (inside forward play).

Also, forgot to add my training. this is how I set it for the season:
General training - Team cohesion on high through season
Match training - Attacking movement on 40% (that is only 1 notch moved from the left side, so match training is for 1 day)
Rest before and after match

Last edited:
ok...end of the seson. Won Spanish SuperCup,La Liga,WorldCup of clubs,and La copa del rey. Season with a lot of tweaks tactics so not bad...

View attachment 749275 View attachment 749278

And now my qstion is....what tactic for the next season? FFW? FFW100? F2nd Visit? for the last tactic maybe I will have to do another revolution in the squad ( for the strikers )

2nd visit - With your current strikers - no new strikers :) - Why? because you will upset your squad - I recommend that, but ofcause its up to you.

I am at the 4th of august and almost ready to begin the new season. I'm going back to 2nd visit and will tweak it if I get an idea. A few changes has been made lots of sales and no big signings, but more last years loaned out players gets a chance in the 1st team. I own about 150 players I have amazing satellite clubs

Ajax - Getafe - Brondby - Heracles - Estoril - AFC Wimbledon

This is something I setup through the program fmrte - so that is kind of cheating, but very enjoyable to have clubs you can actually send quality talent towards. Also its like managing several clubs but without managing you just send players to the clubs.

Last year
Ajax became dutch champion and won the dutch cup
Heracles became no 3 in holland
Getafe no10
Brondby danish champion
Estoril no6 Portugal
AFC Wimbledon champion of england 4th division (Sky bet league 2)

So in this way I get more players and talents developed and that is a clear cheat, but its fun to follow teams you don't manage it adds to the fantasy of the game - for instance Benzia big french talent striker I own and send him out on loan for 2 seasons to Brondby. Will Hughes I own was send out to Ajax last season and had massive success there - so when he came back his value had increased to about 10 million pounds and I wanted Ajax to loan him again but Hughes rejected that so I offered him to clubs for double the amount of his value and when offers came in easily at 20million pounds i rejected them all and offered him instead out on loan for a huge amount - Chelsea ended up loaning Will Hughes for 16 million pounds just for 1 season - I bought Will Hughes for 6 million pounds. When he comes back from Chelsea I reckon he could be worth between 15-20 million pounds and could be sold for double that amount. The same happened with alot of other players Helenius one of them I bought for 2.5 million pounds I loaned him out for about 3 seasons to inter Bayern and cska moscow for 10 million all together he just came back were worth 12 million pounds and i sold him to newcastle for about 12 million pounds so a profit for a no name striker that added up to about 20 million pounds. Many players like this its a long term business and it becomes huge money.

Anyway

Cheers guys

2nd visit - With your current strikers - no new strikers :) - Why? because you will upset your squad - I recommend that, but ofcause its up to you.

When I said a big revolution was because use strikers for the corners ( I always do it in that way,not this time and Dede score 23 lol ). Maybe I try 2nd visit with my current strike and the try to get a big striker or do it for this season about to start and train "small" strikers like IF

Swapping IF would be interestin champion, I was thinking about it but finally didnt do it. maybe this time I try too.Nice idea btw.

when i got Morelli he wasnt young but he was a good all round striker so I just put him on CF with maybe 3 months in between on set pieces. The rest were all target men type so I put them on Poacher training. Brandi was the odd one out, a natural AMC who is accomplished as a striker so I just put him on CF. Surprised that when the time came to move him out of youth to 1st team he was better as a target man type complete forward than AMC. this was his 1st season in 1st team

mostly I like well rounded players though with Mr. Ls tactics that changed where I focused on strength. So for Mr. L tactics my training changed, I would use target man training or weak strikers and defensive mid/box to box for my CMs/DMs.

But in general as I said I like well rounded players. So if i get a tall slow striker then I like to increase his pace so in his early years I put him poacher before moving to CF. If I want to train flair and crossing that I move to winger training if good finishing and first touch else I move to advanced forward. Similarly I train all my CMs/DMs and even center defenders as strikers/complete forwards to increase all physical attributes and creativity/passing for defenders and all round skills for midfielders. when they are about 1 year away from the first team i shift them to their proper position training, like Box to box for DMs and BPD for CD. I train my fullbacks as wide midfielders and have them on a mix of winger/defensive winger training to increase pace, acc, dribb, and crossing.

As for AMC yes I train full time CF, but with my main AMC koffi he already had great finishing (for a young 15 year old AMC) so I didnt put him on CF but trained him Box to box to improve strength and all round skills, then around 17 i trained him CM to improve creativity and team work and then shifted to trequartista to improve flair and finishing. but generally I train all my AMC as STs on CF schedule (not a big fan of trequartista training)

Jesus christ - amazing champ!

You have just showed me the most amazing defenders and other players too incredible! I used to have complete forward on alot of players myself but got interested in trying other peoples ways - now i'm going back to this because you are clearly on to something. Good job!!! If I could like posts more than one time i would surely like these posts several times.

About PPM'S:

These are very much worth it more than people think I think.

Strikers - shot with power - round keeper - rwb through centre - one twos - rwb often - knock ball past opponent

Amc - dictate tempo - killer balls - shot with power - simple passes - one twos - rather pass than shoot - run with ball though centre - run with ball often - knock ball past opponent

Dmc - shot with power - tight marking - dive into tackles - try to play way out of trouble - simple passes - cross to the other side

Wingers - cross to the other side - run with ball through centre=acts like cut inside - rwb often - one twos - shot with power - (Don't cut inside) - knock ball past opponent

Defenders - try to play way out of trouble - simple passes - cross to the other side if they have cross - standing tackling

Always good to have

Curl ball
cross to the other side if they got cross
shot with power much better than place shots

If you have trained the players like champion - it gives you many further possibilities with the ppms like dmc's rwb often and rwb through centre

Anyway great job champion - I'm very happy with this I will take big notes

Jesus christ - amazing champ!

You have just showed me the most amazing defenders and other players too incredible! I used to have complete forward on alot of players myself but got interested in trying other peoples ways - now i'm going back to this because you are clearly on to something. Good job!!! If I could like posts more than one time i would surely like these posts several times.

About PPM'S:

These are very much worth it more than people think I think.

Strikers - shot with power - round keeper - rwb through centre - one twos - rwb often - knock ball past opponent

Amc - dictate tempo - killer balls - shot with power - simple passes - one twos - rather pass than shoot - run with ball though centre - run with ball often - knock ball past opponent

Dmc - shot with power - tight marking - dive into tackles - try to play way out of trouble - simple passes - cross to the other side

Wingers - cross to the other side - run with ball through centre=acts like cut inside - rwb often - one twos - shot with power - (Don't cut inside) - knock ball past opponent

Defenders - try to play way out of trouble - simple passes - cross to the other side if they have cross - standing tackling

Always good to have

Curl ball
cross to the other side if they got cross
shot with power much better than place shots

If you have trained the players like champion - it gives you many further possibilities with the ppms like dmc's rwb often and rwb through centre

Anyway great job champion - I'm very happy with this I will take big notes

thanks Jes. Though bwomper and you did all the work and I just took advantage of it :)

about strikers shoot PPM. I usually used to have 1 with shoot with power and 1 with place shots but recently I have stopped using them. It seems that intelligent strikers who have both composure, strength and decisions usually choose the best option themselves and its my belief that it leads to more goals. For e.g. my 100 goal striker in 442 triple tweak did not have shooting PPM and neither does Morelli. probably for players who dont have good decisions it should be better to use PPM but that is my opinion. I like having strikers who smash the ball sometimes and place it at other times.

for this tactic, wont it make sense if winger cuts inside? if he is opposite footed?

In another post you said something about training new positions leads to attributes decrease. That is actually not necessarily true. I found something interesting when I was trying to develop my own testing template:

Current ability cost of of attributes - position breakdown

"
So, my take is that the CA costs of attributes for players with multiple positions are an average of the CA costs of attributes of the different positions. However, this average CA cost is not a simple average (nor even a "simple" weighted average based on the proficiency in the positions). Rather, the CA cost of an attribute is "biased" towards the CA cost of the attribute in the position the player is best RCA-wise."

it means that its possible to increase attributes if you train a player in a new position but it does not necessarily always work.

Last edited:

I am at the 4th of august and almost ready to begin the new season. I'm going back to 2nd visit and will tweak it if I get an idea. A few changes has been made lots of sales and no big signings, but more last years loaned out players gets a chance in the 1st team. I own about 150 players I have amazing satellite clubs

Ajax - Getafe - Brondby - Heracles - Estoril - AFC Wimbledon

This is something I setup through the program fmrte - so that is kind of cheating, but very enjoyable to have clubs you can actually send quality talent towards. Also its like managing several clubs but without managing you just send players to the clubs.

Last year
Ajax became dutch champion and won the dutch cup
Heracles became no 3 in holland
Getafe no10
Brondby danish champion
Estoril no6 Portugal
AFC Wimbledon champion of england 4th division (Sky bet league 2)

So in this way I get more players and talents developed and that is a clear cheat, but its fun to follow teams you don't manage it adds to the fantasy of the game - for instance Benzia big french talent striker I own and send him out on loan for 2 seasons to Brondby. Will Hughes I own was send out to Ajax last season and had massive success there - so when he came back his value had increased to about 10 million pounds and I wanted Ajax to loan him again but Hughes rejected that so I offered him to clubs for double the amount of his value and when offers came in easily at 20million pounds i rejected them all and offered him instead out on loan for a huge amount - Chelsea ended up loaning Will Hughes for 16 million pounds just for 1 season - I bought Will Hughes for 6 million pounds. When he comes back from Chelsea I reckon he could be worth between 15-20 million pounds and could be sold for double that amount. The same happened with alot of other players Helenius one of them I bought for 2.5 million pounds I loaned him out for about 3 seasons to inter Bayern and cska moscow for 10 million all together he just came back were worth 12 million pounds and i sold him to newcastle for about 12 million pounds so a profit for a no name striker that added up to about 20 million pounds. Many players like this its a long term business and it becomes huge money.

Anyway

Cheers guys

I do something similar without FMRTE.

I usually get lots of young players each season. Scout leagues on the youth intake days and sign all 3-3.5 star and above (usually when you are full of WC players even a potential world class player gets only 3 stars). I train them my self and use them as U18/19s and also make them available for reserve squad. Once they can no longer play U19, if they are good enough for 1st team I sell first team player and move young player there otherwise I loan him out. For 1 or 2 or 3 seasons and each year the loan fee increases. I sometimes get 10M loan fee. That really increases the value of player and I sell a lot of players for 40M plus. It is not necessary to send to affiliated clubs since you dont get loan fee and have to pay wages

I do something similar without FMRTE.

I usually get lots of young players each season. Scout leagues on the youth intake days and sign all 3-3.5 star and above (usually when you are full of WC players even a potential world class player gets only 3 stars). I train them my self and use them as U18/19s and also make them available for reserve squad. Once they can no longer play U19, if they are good enough for 1st team I sell first team player and move young player there otherwise I loan him out. For 1 or 2 or 3 seasons and each year the loan fee increases. I sometimes get 10M loan fee. That really increases the value of player and I sell a lot of players for 40M plus. It is not necessary to send to affiliated clubs since you dont get loan fee and have to pay wages

Very cool - but I loan them out so they can get playing time and maybe deserve a place in the 1st team in the future or loan out like will hughes after he have been getting great playing time + i find it fun to follow the players for other teams as well and basically see these teams blossom because of higher level players. In spain the reserve team is to say it honestly **** compared to england and other nations. Also Holland and Denmark aparently don't have many limits when it comes to non EU players so I can buy these in huge numbers if i like and send them to these developing leagues.

thanks Jes. Though bwomper and you did all the work and I just took advantage of it :)

about strikers shoot PPM. I usually used to have 1 with shoot with power and 1 with place shots but recently I have stopped using them. It seems that intelligent strikers who have both composure, strength and decisions usually choose the best option themselves and its my belief that it leads to more goals. For e.g. my 100 goal striker in 442 triple tweak did not have shooting PPM and neither does Morelli. probably for players who dont have good decisions it should be better to use PPM but that is my opinion. I like having strikers who smash the ball sometimes and place it at other times.

for this tactic, wont it make sense if winger cuts inside? if he is opposite footed?

In another post you said something about training new positions leads to attributes decrease. That is actually not necessarily true. I found something interesting when I was trying to develop my own testing template:

Current ability cost of of attributes - position breakdown

it means that its possible to increase attributes if you train a player in a new position but it does not necessarily always work.

No i have seen this with my own eyes - to be a natural in one position cost 20 points - however if you are training to that position and after a while wanna train something else i think the points will slowly be made available to you again and the point used for the position you trained before will add points to the player because you dont train that position anymore :) haha what an explanation. However if you by using fmrte make a player a natural in an area you also have to add that to his CA otherwise he will hugely decrease in many areas, I have seen it with my own eyes. Don't think about it to much mate - your way is highly successful so keep believing in that.

Cheers

Near to start the pre-season this is my squad for try to win everything :

GK: COURTOIS-B.LENO-S.SCUFFET (on loan at Genoa)

CD: VARANE-DEDE-D.LUIZ-K.ZOUMA-A.LAPORTE-S.STRANDBERG

DM: YAYA TOURE-VERRATTI-KROOS-SCHNEIDERLIN-W.CALVALHO (on loan at Wolfsburg)-GORETZKA-RABIOT (both loan pending)

AMR/AML (beacuase I will try swap possitions like champion said): JAMES-REUS-MATA-EL SHAARAWY-ONGENDA (loan pending)

AMC: ISCO-DE BRUYNE-TIELEMANS-PRAET (on loan at Wolfsburg)

STK: C.RONALDO-LUKAKU-L.DE JONG-C.INMOBILE-MAUPAY (on loan for two years at Boca Juniors)

I go with 2nd Visit one,swappin amr/aml and the strikers too. Strikers also go for the goal on corners.

My season just started too and I wanted to shake things up so I sold significant players Vidal - Tielemans - Januzaj - Mata - and a bunch of nonames - 328M pounds - + residual income through loans where Will Hughes is the biggest earner 16 million pounds for 1 season.

James Rodriguez will be playing AMC because I wanted to make room for very quick winger/striker - Shaarawy/Ocampos both have been formerly loaned out. I bought Zouma 36m - Iker Muniain 31.5m. Maybe the last one will have problems getting playing time that depends on how the others perform - Bale/Hazard. Everyone in my team trains complete forward currently ofcause if a player needs tackling I wouldn't do that, but its a good idea to do for a while.

MY Squad:
View attachment 310349

I tried a new tweak in the beginning of the season and it seemed alright, but I decided to go with the original 2nd visit. Yea Barcelona beat me 4-1 at home in the spanish supercup while tweaked further I could ofcause not have that so changed back to what I have seen successful.

It happened again!!!
View attachment 310348

Poor Barca - it could have been much worse and this is not even with a full team of regents

Sporting Gijon (bwomper is this the correct name?) got to taste this incredibly enjoyable to watch tactic as well.
View attachment 310347

Dede is still the man on the near post flick on from corners because he scored 33 goals last season - I do have a striker better at it than him, but I only have 1 striker so I wanna wait till all my strikers are capable of the headers.

I have also edited my strikers player preferred moves because of champions suggestion to let them decide how to finish themselves especially when training complete forward the decision attribute will increase naturally. I must say its looking good without any ppm meaning without short with power or place shots.

Run with ball through centre & RWB Often for Inside forwards - strikers and AMC is fantastic as well - Inside forwards blossom with this Bale 5 goals in 7 matches already.

Cheers Guys

Oh man it just keeps going - best tactic ever! - Bwomper you created one **** of a beast of a tactic - also taking of the finishing ppm's makes me feel like the tactic has improved even more. And adding rwb through centre & rwb often for IF-SC-AM and sometimes DM makes this insanely good.

UPDATE

View attachment 310327 View attachment 310326

If this continues it will be far above 200 gls coming to the end. I can also tell you I beat Olympique Marseille 3-0 away from home with tired players. I count Marseille as one of the best teams in the game currently. Look at poor Barcelona in the league table we beat them once away from home 2-1 hardest match of the season - we had alot of injuries at that point and the condition and morale wasn't the best so I was very happy with that outcome.

Best setting in this tactic for me is the AMC that tracks back behind the 2 ambitous DMC's :) it looks so cool and give him many passing options - I love that. Anyway this was just another update and hope everyone out their will have a good weekend

cheers all

My season just started too and I wanted to shake things up so I sold significant players Vidal - Tielemans - Januzaj - Mata - and a bunch of nonames - 328M pounds - + residual income through loans where Will Hughes is the biggest earner 16 million pounds for 1 season.

James Rodriguez will be playing AMC because I wanted to make room for very quick winger/striker - Shaarawy/Ocampos both have been formerly loaned out. I bought Zouma 36m - Iker Muniain 31.5m. Maybe the last one will have problems getting playing time that depends on how the others perform - Bale/Hazard. Everyone in my team trains complete forward currently ofcause if a player needs tackling I wouldn't do that, but its a good idea to do for a while.

MY Squad:
View attachment 749782

I tried a new tweak in the beginning of the season and it seemed alright, but I decided to go with the original 2nd visit. Yea Barcelona beat me 4-1 at home in the spanish supercup while tweaked further I could ofcause not have that so changed back to what I have seen successful.

It happened again!!!
View attachment 749785

Poor Barca - it could have been much worse and this is not even with a full team of regents

Sporting Gijon (bwomper is this the correct name?) got to taste this incredibly enjoyable to watch tactic as well.
View attachment 749787

Dede is still the man on the near post flick on from corners because he scored 33 goals last season - I do have a striker better at it than him, but I only have 1 striker so I wanna wait till all my strikers are capable of the headers.

I have also edited my strikers player preferred moves because of champions suggestion to let them decide how to finish themselves especially when training complete forward the decision attribute will increase naturally. I must say its looking good without any ppm meaning without short with power or place shots.

Run with ball through centre & RWB Often for Inside forwards - strikers and AMC is fantastic as well - Inside forwards blossom with this Bale 5 goals in 7 matches already.

Cheers Guys
Yeah, Sporting de Gijon hehe. So,the 9-0 vs Barcelona was with 2nd Visit? And about the tactic,I just make a good one and with your help and test guys we make it awesome ;)

Yeah, Sporting de Gijon hehe. So,the 9-0 vs Barcelona was with 2nd Visit? And about the tactic,I just make a good one and with your help and test guys we make it awesome ;)

2nd Visit - Dede on corners

what does the de stand for in Sporting de Gijon?

Yea well I made a small tweak which was the width and just an idea from my head to spread opponents defence out some more. I will always doubt narrow tactics ability to score many goals, I'm glad it worked out :) and yes I too applaud everyone, your ideas and thoughts are just as valuable to make it all be perfect. One idea in my head currently is if anyone is up for testing width slider notch between 7-12 - what I'm looking for is the perfect setting. Maybe 8 is the perfect setting , but it haven't been tested it could also be 11 is perfect, but not tested.

Cheers guys

2nd Visit - Dede on corners

what does the de stand for in Sporting de Gijon?

Yea well I made a small tweak which was the width and just an idea from my head to spread opponents defence out some more. I will always doubt narrow tactics ability to score many goals, I'm glad it worked out :) and yes I too applaud everyone, your ideas and thoughts are just as valuable to make it all be perfect. One idea in my head currently is if anyone is up for testing width slider notch between 7-12 - what I'm looking for is the perfect setting. Maybe 8 is the perfect setting , but it haven't been tested it could also be 11 is perfect, but not tested.

Cheers guys
the "de" is like the "of" Sporting of Gijon lol

I go with 2nd and striker on corners. And try the swap between wingers...lets see what happend ;)

Bale just scored a hattrick in a 5-0 win away vs Real Sociedad - I'm gonna post the exact PPM's for Bale later to maybe try and replicate that as much as possible when training those. We had a flop against Celta playing them at home won 4-0 :)
then CSKA Sofia 11-0 at home. All in all its still looking good.

Ongenda - He looks amazing in his profile but he plays poorly at the moment - does any of you have success with him?
Anyway I'm thinking to sell him and slowly get more and more tank centre forwards. Victor Fischer plays amazing though and so does Maupay.

Cheers guys - will watch some handball for 1 1/2 half hours so will be on after that - Denmark - Argentina worldcup :)

Back