Frankenstein Tactic 3-2-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter bwomper
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 281K
Bale just scored a hattrick in a 5-0 win away vs Real Sociedad - I'm gonna post the exact PPM's for Bale later to maybe try and replicate that as much as possible when training those. We had a flop against Celta playing them at home won 4-0 :)
then CSKA Sofia 11-0 at home. All in all its still looking good.

Ongenda - He looks amazing in his profile but he plays poorly at the moment - does any of you have success with him?
Anyway I'm thinking to sell him and slowly get more and more tank centre forwards. Victor Fischer plays amazing though and so does Maupay.

Cheers guys - will watch some handball for 1 1/2 half hours so will be on after that - Denmark - Argentina worldcup :)
I see the Spain-Belarus ...And I want Denmark in the final! lol

I dont think you will have problems vs Argentina.

Ongenda...well...I want him like a IF but at this moment is on loan

I see the Spain-Belarus ...And I want Denmark in the final! lol

I dont think you will have problems vs Argentina.

Ongenda...well...I want him like a IF but at this moment is on loan

Ongenda=Inside forward great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't seen Handball in 3 years because I have been overseas - Australia to be more precise :) - so I don't know which teams are great, but I reckon the usual Spain - Croatia - France - Denmark - and 3-4 more nations

Argentina is not bad I have to say they are very quick and created problems for the danes in the beginning, but at half time we lead with 5 goals so I reckon thats alright.

In soccer since 1986 world cup where Denmark played Spain and lost I think 5-1 - 5 goals from Emilio Butrageno - but ever since then we have called Spain for (Denmarks evil spirit:D) whenever we had to play them, so I guess that will be the same if we will play your nation in handball. Denmark invented handball so we are naturally better at handball compared to soccer, we are better at sustaining a high level in handball than soccer, but we are only 5.5m people so we still do alright in soccer.

Bwomper - goodluck with your worldcup

Cheers

What do you think of him?
View attachment 310156

I'm looking to buy a high caliber striker - I'm thinking to buy back Lukaku or Immobile - Benteke - Cornelius:) or some guy from Uruguay - Any suggestions?

The one on top will make Jamaica happy - I'm buying him for sure, but not something that will impress Florentino Perez to much haha!

Cheers

Not bad at all,and Florentino will be happy for sell tshirts in Jamaica lol

I just won the spanish supercup vs Barsa ( 1-1 away 2-0 at home )

In La Liga two games played 4-0 at home vs Atletico de Madrid and 0-4 away so not bad at all.

I have Immobile and Lukaku and in two games 2 goals both and Lukaku 2 goals in supercup . Both are a very quick and strong strikers they will work very well I think

Well...I just draw vs Hercules away...1-1 and in so many games almost 20 shots ( when last season almost all game +30 shots ) The tactics is all fluid my team gel is correct so I will quit the swap between IF. My strikers score at cornes with the same frecuenzy as a CB. So is not a big problem. But im not happy with how the team play...is not as funny like other times.

Have a great weekend people.

Update

This is real promising
View attachment 310046

View attachment 310045

at the moment 5.3 goals a game, I have no clue what to tweak right now and to be honest I don't want to tweak anything I rather wanna see how far I can go in terms of goals in my current save, but as I have suggested before you should try it with Width slider 7-12. You need many matches atleast 38 ish per knotch in order to find the perfect setting.

Cheers

Quick update on my save.. Have gone back to 2nd visit of this tactic and have managed to play 15 games in all comps. Scoring lots of goals and conceding very few. Lost Bale for 6 months and Isco for 6 weeks and Falcao for a month with injuries though, but gives me a chance to have a look at a few young players including 2 or 3 regens who look promising for the future. SS of fixtures so far.

View attachment 310004

I will try with Width 12 and see how it goes.

Look at indications:

Possession - amount of shots - goals from who strikers or IF's - amount of shots from the oppositions etc etc.

I just tried slider 8 away vs Numancia won 7-0, had 35 shots vs their 1 and inside forwards enjoyed that but strikers didn't. Its very rough to test especially when slider 10 is so successful.

Honestly I probably go back to 10 again because I don't want to spoil a potential record.

Cheers mate

Look at indications:

Possession - amount of shots - goals from who strikers or IF's - amount of shots from the oppositions etc etc.

I just tried slider 8 away vs Numancia won 7-0, had 35 shots vs their 1 and inside forwards enjoyed that but strikers didn't. Its very rough to test especially when slider 10 is so successful.

Honestly I probably go back to 10 again because I don't want to spoil a potential record.

Cheers mate
I finish one more match and I make a report.

the las 6 games :

VS SEVILLA AT HOME WIN 5-0

55% POSSESION 28/14 SHOOTS/ON GOAL GOALS : 3 from CD; 1 DM ; 1 AMC

VS HAMBURG AT HOME WIN 8-1

59% 23/12 5 from STK 1 IF 1 DM 1 AMC

VS CORDOBA AWAY WIN 2-6

54% 22/12 3 STK 1 IF 1 DM 1 CD

VS CARTAGENA AT HOME WIN 10-0

59% 36/21 4 STK 4 CD 1 IF 1 DM

VS NAPOLES AT HOME WIN 3-1

51% 22/15 1 STK 1 DM 1 CD

VS GETAFE AWAY WIN 0-5

57% 24/10 3 STK 1 IF 1 DM

I have to say I dont swap IF and I put rigth footed on left and left on right : Nice crosses to my "tank" strikers

I come back to the originals set pieces of 2nd Visit and Dede is still a monster ( Maybe when a striker is good enought in offensive skills I will train them like CD or BPD ) And now I train some CD like CF I think you guys are right and the CD will be amazing players,with dribbling better pass and crosses skills and finish.

Not all the possesion like with Wife tactics but the play looks better

I doubt its better than 2nd visit - I think 10 is the golden setting just my personal opinion - I get great play with slider 10 and even defensively its very good. 12 would make your defense worse which looking at your results it seems to conceede to many. The cordoba match is a disaster to be honest - Cordoba should be smashed between 6 or 11-0 thats my experience. I mean 2 goals conceeding from a weak team like Cordoba is a warning sign - When the opponent is named Barcelona you will be in real trouble I'm afraid. I think width slider should be between 7-10 after seeing this and to be honest I think 8 or 9 is probably where we find the perfect setting unless 10 is the perfect setting in Frankenstein :)

Mate please don't take offense - I really appreciates you taking your time with this, its just for me a fail when you conceede against a weak team.

This is width slider set to 8 vs Numancia (Another weak team)
View attachment 309928 View attachment 309927

I'm still not convinced with that setting, but my success with 10 is so enormous that I can't imagine anything better:)
For now I keep it at 10, but I am ready to try something new if things go bad.

I made Wilshere angry with me - ****!!! - this player is fantastic but he gets so many yellow cards and many time I see him get 2 yellows in the same match which red cards and bans - so obviously I fine him for 1 weeks wages wouldn't you?

Next match Marseille at home

Cheers mate

I doubt its better than 2nd visit - I think 10 is the golden setting just my personal opinion - I get great play with slider 10 and even defensively its very good. 12 would make your defense worse which looking at your results it seems to conceede to many. The cordoba match is a disaster to be honest - Cordoba should be smashed between 6 or 11-0 thats my experience. I mean 2 goals conceeding from a weak team like Cordoba is a warning sign - When the opponent is named Barcelona you will be in real trouble I'm afraid. I think width slider should be between 7-10 after seeing this and to be honest I think 8 or 9 is probably where we find the perfect setting unless 10 is the perfect setting in Frankenstein :)

Mate please don't take offense - I really appreciates you taking your time with this, its just for me a fail when you conceede against a weak team.

This is width slider set to 8 vs Numancia (Another weak team)
View attachment 750766 View attachment 750767

I'm still not convinced with that setting, but my success with 10 is so enormous that I can't imagine anything better:)
For now I keep it at 10, but I am ready to try something new if things go bad.

I made Wilshere angry with me - ****!!! - this player is fantastic but he gets so many yellow cards and many time I see him get 2 yellows in the same match which red cards and bans - so obviously I fine him for 1 weeks wages wouldn't you?

Next match Marseille at home

Cheers mate
lol is not an offence mate,is just a opinion. The goals of cordoba come from corners anyway. Just want to try the 12 slider and go down to 11 ,9,8 and 7 just for probe. I played with 2nd visit with the strikers on corners and swapping IF so my bad results or worse play wasnt for the slider in 10 . And you do it rigth with Wilshere lol

Yea Wilshere is a ***** :)

I tried slider 9 and this is what i got
View attachment 309926

For me a big fail - if we reference back to an earlier game vs Barcelona at home with slider 10 - we had about 35 shots against their 3 + dominating possession that match ended up 9-0. This looked good for the strikers, but are ofcause a disaster tha OM gets so many chances and even score 2 times. So 8 did a good job so does 10, but 9 and 12 looks not good enough.

Cheers mate

Maybe this is a stupid qstion...but the pitch size can be a factor for the width slider? I mean...Im destroying celta at home 9-0 min 74 ....maybe in a small team home the pitch size is minimun or standar and the width is not so efficient...dont know...

I think the width in 9,10 or 11 are perferct. 12 not bad as I can see also.

My pitch size is 105 meters x 68 meters and Cordoba is 100 x 68....so the width is the same,but is shorter. Dont really know if this matter or no. I will try 11 at home 9 away in a shorter pitch and see how it goes.

Jeezz I just saw my first scissor kick goal on fm13 - Mats Hummels from a corner

Pitch size - we already know width set to 10 is consistant against any pitch size - but 10 get about 60+ possession and 25-45 shots against opponent and opponent have 3- nothing - If other sliders can do better then yes they are good too otherwise they are a fail to me.

Cheers

View attachment 750772 View attachment 750774

Celta is not a big team I know,but this result is with slider in 12 at home. Maybe away in a pithc like Celtas one will be good slider in 10 or 9.

This game still have a lot of thing to try lol

No you have52 shots=Amazing!!!!! - How many from Ronaldo? He has longshot ppm doesn't he?
I'm gonna play with width 12 for a while and report back my findings, that looked amazing and these sort of screenshots are interesting because it shows alot.

Cheers mate

Back