Frankenstein Tactic 3-2-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter bwomper
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 281K
No you have52 shots=Amazing!!!!! - How many from Ronaldo? He has longshot ppm doesn't he?
I'm gonna play with width 12 for a while and report back my findings, that looked amazing and these sort of screenshots are interesting because it shows alot.

Cheers mate
15 ( 6 on goal, 2 goals made ) and yes he has the long shot ppm.

I play vs Napoles away,same pitch as mine.I use slider in 11... I won 2-4. Only 12 shoots,7 on goal and 47% of possesion. Not happy with this.

I think I will comeback to slider in 10. I beat Levante (19th) 5-0 at home 61% possesion 38/21 shots. 0-0 at half-time... CCC only 1 (wtf!) but this game was for 12-0 for sure lol

12 games in season 11W 1D 0L 64 goals for 3 against. 7 of 12 with width in 12.

I really hate when my team shot for long so much lol

But I bet that is Ronaldo's fault!!! and you being spanish with your typical tika taka style you would hate any sort of longshots :)
Actually me being danish I still hate longshots. I did a little test on longshots setting all except the defenders to do longshots

Match home vs Albacete - prediction 10-12-0 win

View attachment 309901

Absolutely terrible - 2 goals was scored from the edge of the box just outside from Shaarawy and Ocampos, but to many miss hits. I think this conclude the story about longshots :) - Don't ever use this setting!!!!!!!

If you have a player with this setting sell him or try and unlearn this trait its horrible!!!!!. Real life its fantastic if the player is very good at it like Ronaldo is or good old Juninho former Lyon player.

I'm going back to slider 10 too

Cheers

I think I will comeback to slider in 10. I beat Levante (19th) 5-0 at home 61% possesion 38/21 shots. 0-0 at half-time... CCC only 1 (wtf!) but this game was for 12-0 for sure lol

12 games in season 11W 1D 0L 64 goals for 3 against. 7 of 12 with width in 12.

insane!

Update

Tried to tweak the tactic further - haven't come across any better settings yet - Its been a mixture of results to be honest I bought some players in the January window and the team started to play like ***** after thaat I figured out that you can be die for each other with one lineup and extremely strong with another so it can be very beneficial to save the team lineup that wins 10-0
just my recommendation. I beat Getafe 11-0 my satellite club - Maupay scored 4 and Ongenda 3 so I was a happy camper :)

Next match Schalke 2nd leg at home - we lead 4-1 when playing in Germany

Cheers

Update

Tried to tweak the tactic further - haven't come across any better settings yet - Its been a mixture of results to be honest I bought some players in the January window and the team started to play like ***** after thaat I figured out that you can be die for each other with one lineup and extremely strong with another so it can be very beneficial to save the team lineup that wins 10-0
just my recommendation. I beat Getafe 11-0 my satellite club - Maupay scored 4 and Ongenda 3 so I was a happy camper :)

Next match Schalke 2nd leg at home - we lead 4-1 when playing in Germany

Cheers
I think its not true,I played a cup game with mixture of youth and not starters and the team gel was "die for each other" with that line up ( the first time I use it ). Man your results are awesome, I didnt have that sucess with the tactic and sometimes the way to play is awful and not only away. Dont know what its wrong. Cheers ;)

Flair - PPM's - DEDE :) - Even David Luiz (Throwin taker)

I have had bad games but it often happens in the January window for some reason bought player or not. Don't know why its the period of the season I hate.

Dede & Luiz are getting old but have their best age for a defender right now and regent defenders are ready to take over whenever I say the word - some of them look better than DEDE for the near post. My current season had been with lots of injuries so a player like Luiz and Rodriguez have been out alot. Isco have played like a dream so has Maupay and then Bale and Hazard always a high level on the left hand side - you see I don't play with reversed foot - Ocampos new star & Shaarawy on the right.

I think I will shake the tree a little in the next season - selling and promoting youth to the 1st team - I'm by the way happy with Ongenda again. Strikers very quick and semi strong 13+ strenght - Jumping attribute not important in my opinion unless the player should score from corners. I think 2nd visit is having less corners.

Cheers

Flair - PPM's - DEDE :) - Even David Luiz (Throwin taker)

I have had bad games but it often happens in the January window for some reason bought player or not. Don't know why its the period of the season I hate.

Dede & Luiz are getting old but have their best age for a defender right now and regent defenders are ready to take over whenever I say the word - some of them look better than DEDE for the near post. My current season had been with lots of injuries so a player like Luiz and Rodriguez have been out alot. Isco have played like a dream so has Maupay and then Bale and Hazard always a high level on the left hand side - you see I don't play with reversed foot - Ocampos new star & Shaarawy on the right.

I think I will shake the tree a little in the next season - selling and promoting youth to the 1st team - I'm by the way happy with Ongenda again. Strikers very quick and semi strong 13+ strenght - Jumping attribute not important in my opinion unless the player should score from corners. I think 2nd visit is having less corners.

Cheers
yeah I see it too,less than Wife for sure. About the January period...is like real Real Madrid lol come back to work after christmas hollidays and its like they are sleepy lol

I continue trainning some CD as CF and they improve their finish so it will be good for corners. And In the future when a striker get a great offensive leve I will train then like BPD or CD . Just for fun lol. Maybe with a team full of regens I will put strikers go for corners,but not now.

About favourite team selection - I dislike that too much so I won't use that because then you get locked to much and have to think about who is injured now and who is match fit etc its a big mess :)

League Table update

View attachment 309558

The draw was almost a loss against Athletic Bilbao - I was very angry with that:(

Last match vs Real Sociedad we won 9-0 Ongenda scored 4 and Maupay 2
Rodriguez is back playing after being injured for a long time the same with Shaarawy

well if you want defensive skills then a defence schedule will work, but since the players have a certain amount of points available to them for their development its actually a bad idea. I only do this to test this - If my players are good defensively I will see if I can improve them offensively, but I imagine its better to keep at the schedules available within the players types reach all schedule available for strikers the same with defenders. It cost 20 points to become a natural in another position points you could use to make the player better. This is 100% certain!!!

Cheers

not happy of how the season goes... the last 2 games at home 3-0 vs Hercules 3-1 vs Granada,both plus 61% of possesion and plus 20 shots. And no so funny to see. Almost all the goal are from corner or second chances .2 draws vs Hercules and Bilbao . I know I didnt lost a league game but I think we can play better than that.

not happy of how the season goes... the last 2 games at home 3-0 vs Hercules 3-1 vs Granada,both plus 61% of possesion and plus 20 shots. And no so funny to see. Almost all the goal are from corner or second chances .2 draws vs Hercules and Bilbao . I know I didnt lost a league game but I think we can play better than that.

Maybe you have some sort of unsettleness within the squad - it can be players you don't play enough or to selfish players (Ronaldo) ? :)

Maybe you have some sort of unsettleness within the squad - it can be players you don't play enough or to selfish players (Ronaldo) ? :)
I play that games with the A squad. Ronaldo is the top scorer of the team and his team work is now in 12 so in not so selfish lol At home vs those teams thoses results are fail to me

Defeat and my team play really bad again - it makes no sense
View attachment 309478

When this happens I wanna try new things - I actually feel I'm playing with the wrong version of 2nd visit thats how bad it is :(
Defeat 3-1 away to Ath.Madrid so a good opponent, but still! - dissapointing

Still playing with the 2nd visit tactic, scoring a lot of goals and still not lost a game. 2 draws one against Malaga but had a player sent off in 1st half, other draw against Ath Madrid. SS of fixtures

View attachment 309473

Defeat and my team play really bad again - it makes no sense
View attachment 751738

When this happens I wanna try new things - I actually feel I'm playing with the wrong version of 2nd visit thats how bad it is :(
Defeat 3-1 away to Ath.Madrid so a good opponent, but still! - dissapointing
this is how I feel. A draw vs hercules away was like a lost. Anyway what a long steak you had mate!

Still playing with the 2nd visit tactic, scoring a lot of goals and still not lost a game. 2 draws one against Malaga but had a player sent off in 1st half, other draw against Ath Madrid. SS of fixtures

View attachment 751745

I'm glad its working like that for you - its usually working like that for me too, I was shaking the tree - playing the best conditioned players instead of best performing players and I lost **** :)

I am thinking too change something maybe the passing, but not in all positions, I'm just scared that it might hurt possession - I want to analyze who could be better of with some more direct passing and then try it.

How does Berisha play for you?

I haven't yet played him he's loaned out, but he looks like the next Ronaldo in the profile

Tielemans i have sold him i didn't think he looked like much when he played his attributes though were amazing, but that is not always enough :)

OK guys I have decided to implement a more direct style of play lets see how it goes!!

Cheers and very cool OSSIS

Back