Frankenstein Tactic 3-2-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter bwomper
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 281K
this is how I feel. A draw vs hercules away was like a lost. Anyway what a long steak you had mate!

I've had a longer streak with Barcelona over 200 in the other save, but I'm a strong believer its nothing I think it can be much longer than these, but it demands patience :)

I'm glad its working like that for you - its usually working like that for me too, I was shaking the tree - playing the best conditioned players instead of best performing players and I lost **** :)

I am thinking too change something maybe the passing, but not in all positions, I'm just scared that it might hurt possession - I want to analyze who could be better of with some more direct passing and then try it.

How does Berisha play for you?

I haven't yet played him he's loaned out, but he looks like the next Ronaldo in the profile

Tielemans i have sold him i didn't think he looked like much when he played his attributes though were amazing, but that is not always enough :)

OK guys I have decided to implement a more direct style of play lets see how it goes!!

Cheers and very cool OSSIS
but what Berisha? Valmir (swedish,striker) or Valon (Norwegian,AML/AMC) lol

In regards Berisha at the moment he is more of a back up player and played mainly in Spanish Cup. Has scored I think about 8 goals from 3 starts and 5 sub appearances. Was at 8.02 in ratings and has played very well when I have used him.. Maupey is on fire though and has scored 24 goals in the same number of games but 50% of those games are as sub. Both are still only 19.

Hello everyone.

Thank you all for your great job with this tactics and all the work with FM 2013. This tactics is so good that i had to join this forum and say something :D.

I played it with Real Madrid and its amaizing to watch, so i tried it with my favorite AS Roma and i must say that this tactics is not for italian leauge. With Roma this tactics i a pain to watch :D. It doesnt have the shots and posession, mybe at home. If you dont have world class defenders and world class AMC there is no point in using this tactics.

The maior concern of this tactics is when you attack and AMC has the ball, both DMC goes near your strikers ( too ofensive). If the AMC loses the ball its a big counter, and thats how i mosty get goals. That and defensive corners.

With RM i didnt have those problems because def was Ramos, Dede and David Luis, and AMC was mostly Isco who never loses the ball :D.

I like the formation 3-2-3-2 beacause i love IF-s AMC and 2 strikers tactics. So i ask if you could mybe do this tactis for underdogs or mid teams like AS Roma :D. I would be glad to test :D

Again thank you all for your great work, and please continue :D

P.S. sorry for bad english.

Hello everyone.

Thank you all for your great job with this tactics and all the work with FM 2013. This tactics is so good that i had to join this forum and say something :D.

I played it with Real Madrid and its amaizing to watch, so i tried it with my favorite AS Roma and i must say that this tactics is not for italian leauge. With Roma this tactics i a pain to watch :D. It doesnt have the shots and posession, mybe at home. If you dont have world class defenders and world class AMC there is no point in using this tactics.

The maior concern of this tactics is when you attack and AMC has the ball, both DMC goes near your strikers ( too ofensive). If the AMC loses the ball its a big counter, and thats how i mosty get goals. That and defensive corners.

With RM i didnt have those problems because def was Ramos, Dede and David Luis, and AMC was mostly Isco who never loses the ball :D.

I like the formation 3-2-3-2 beacause i love IF-s AMC and 2 strikers tactics. So i ask if you could mybe do this tactis for underdogs or mid teams like AS Roma :D. I would be glad to test :D

Again thank you all for your great work, and please continue :D

P.S. sorry for bad english.
What version ?

Yeah,we know is not a tactic for underdog. I know people who try this tactic with mid teams,with good results,but I cant remember at this moment. But was with the finalversion I think,im not sure. Thanks for try it!

I've had a longer streak with Barcelona over 200 in the other save, but I'm a strong believer its nothing I think it can be much longer than these, but it demands patience :)
yeah,and to be realistic,is nice to lose a game time to time lol I go with 2nd Visit no matter what. This tactic with all regens superstars will be awesome. Champion did a great job with this tactic in France

yeah,and to be realistic,is nice to lose a game time to time lol I go with 2nd Visit no matter what. This tactic with all regens superstars will be awesome. Champion did a great job with this tactic in France

Well I don't like losing, but thats another story - 2nd visit is very strong its not for fun it destroys and humuliates the best teams and several of the small teams from time to time, but you need outstanding players almost better players than the 1st 10 season has to offer :)

best underdog tactic is 4141 rock classic by mr langvatn no question asked anyone wanting an underdog team to succeed should go with that tactic. There is no point in trying to create an underdog tactic when the best is already created!!!!!!

I'm still working on this visit 2 with passing and CF and an attempt to make the 2 dmc's a little withdrawn to create more balance in the tactic.

Cheers - How are you going Champion - still going strong?

the Mr.L. 451 triple tweaked is awesome too for underdogs ( I win the serie A with Sassuolo at the 1st season lol ) and the original Arrigo Sacci works well too with mid/underdogs

the Mr.L. 451 triple tweaked is awesome too for underdogs ( I win the serie A with Sassuolo at the 1st season lol ) and the original Arrigo Sacci works well too with mid/underdogs

4141 rock classic is the best underdog tactic their is none other tactic comes close to it - well actually 4231 deep purple comes close and then 451 trippletweak. Its all tested - but beautiful football it doesn't provide in my opinion 4231 play beautiful if your team are good.

Cheers

4141 rock classic is the best underdog tactic their is none other tactic comes close to it - well actually 4231 deep purple comes close and then 451 trippletweak. Its all tested - but beautiful football it doesn't provide in my opinion 4231 play beautiful if your team are good.

Cheers
well... just saying I have success with this tactics as well with extreme underdogs as Sassuolo or midtable teams like Newcastle and better or equal like 4141.Own experience of course. I cant say what tactics is better,I dont trust so much the test lol

I am almost positive that inverted foot wingers are better. not statistically but seeing the highlights, they act more as playmakers and forwards than wingers. Having opposite footers allows much better passes and finishing.

Also, as crosses are by the byline, I find that having opposite foot wingers mean that often they cut back into the box after taking an extra touch on the byline and moving inwards, and there are more options there.

Whereas with normal foot wingers they cross in front, which can create goal scoring opportunities but since there isnt a lot of space usually for the strikers to run onto as the wingers cross from the byline, I find that the opportunity isnt as clear cut. or in other words, I see that when opposite foot wingers cross the resulting ball is more chaotic for the opposition

What version ?

Yeah,we know is not a tactic for underdog. I know people who try this tactic with mid teams,with good results,but I cant remember at this moment. But was with the finalversion I think,im not sure. Thanks for try it!

I was playing with 2nd visit in home matches and frustrating wife 300 on away matches

Cheers

Thanks will try that

have one idea for you to try, for me the best tactic in FM 2013 where you win everyone, have 65% possesion, and opponets have 0 shots.

Im new to this forum and cant post an URL in google just write barca tactics won everything with dortmund

Its in this forum

But this tactics lacks huge amount of goals, with weak opponents you get like 7-0 and better ones you get like 2-0. That was the first tactics with i managed to not concede a single goal with AS Roma in second season with mybe 4 draws. Im just pointing this out, so you mybe get an inspiration for this tactic

Im up for any testing

Again thanks for your work.

I am almost positive that inverted foot wingers are better. not statistically but seeing the highlights, they act more as playmakers and forwards than wingers. Having opposite footers allows much better passes and finishing.

Also, as crosses are by the byline, I find that having opposite foot wingers mean that often they cut back into the box after taking an extra touch on the byline and moving inwards, and there are more options there.

Whereas with normal foot wingers they cross in front, which can create goal scoring opportunities but since there isnt a lot of space usually for the strikers to run onto as the wingers cross from the byline, I find that the opportunity isnt as clear cut. or in other words, I see that when opposite foot wingers cross the resulting ball is more chaotic for the opposition

I have had alot of success with bale as a left winger so statistically its doubtful that it is better, but I'm gonna change things up a bit I will try him out on the right in the coming season, that also mean that Hazard on the left becomes 1st choice, but Rodriguez will be the lonely guy rotating with bale & Isco my favourite. I'm also testing a more direct approach in the passing game Isco seems to love that. If I can work this one out their will be more beautiful play with through balls and such, but its ofcause a fail if it can't score as much.

Again I ended up on 200 Goals playing most of the season using 2nd visit over 5 goals on average - Won everything their is to win - I saw amazing goals I think it was the season where I saw a scissor kick goal the and almost 2 of those as Zouma came close doing that, he to like to be at the near post flick on. In the coming season I will sell lots of players and get youth as replacements in hope to create a better balance between experience and talent. It was beautiful to see Ocampos - I played him in the right wing position he's right footed. In my save he's very strong and very quick so when he hits it he hits it hard.

About the templates:

Having success with CA145 is amazing I would never distrust that, its the most reliable resource you got + you have to test the tactics like that to find out where they stand compared to another tactic. Testing a top tactic is much harder thats atleast what I experienced because their is alot of small details you need to keep an eye on. Infact losing for me with the templates made me doubt the templates for CA200 - I feel you get a better picture using a top team like RMA, but to be honest its not a fair way of testing at all. So that's why testing for top teams tactic its hard to find out unless you analyze it through many matches.

Cheers

Just talking about experience with teams,not all have to be test with compare tactics,just talking about own experience with underdogs and midtables,just all.

And about the tactic mask01 ,I think I remember it,a non striker tactic the attack was 2 IF and one player in the AMC spot acting like an IF. For me,It wasnt so funny to see in action,but yeah its effective.

And maybe its a good idea use one tactic at home and other away,but dont know what to use at any case, with any tactic of here I destroyed teams at home and away ( its true I lose games too ). Well,I think jesaustralia is near to the "perfect" tactic for top teams. I tried own tweaks like with 3 DMs and no AMC and well...not bad,but not good enought

wow...I have a nice list of injuries before spanish cup final vs Barcelona : Bale,David Luiz,Courtois,Zouma,Lukaku and De Bruyne lol

Do Anyone here can help me getting players out on loan with fee please?

Yes I can help you because I think this might be bugged!!!!

set player status to loan - add him to development - if you are unsuccessful the director will try.

Offer the players to clubs as a transfer - their might come in some clubs that wanna buy him and make offers - reject those
Now go to the player transfer tab you will be able to see if anyone is interested in loaning your player. If your player is a great talent then offer him out on loan for lets say 3 million a month and as a backup player - you wait a few days and get great offers for the player.

Cheers

Back