Frankenstein Tactic 3-2-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter bwomper
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 281K
Well cool - If you want dmc's to go to the wide areas though I recommend to give them roaming the same goes for defenders.

If I get red carded in a match I take out a striker and centre the other striker so I keep balance in the tactic, so it gives the 1 striker alot more space to run into or use for his own benefits. In that way I like 1 striker tactics. Ye cut inside doesn't work properly - the player preferred move "Run with ball through centre" & "Run with ball often" together does though - if your wingers - strikers - or any wide players have this it works like cut inside as I can see it.

Also team width =10 is a golden number - that's why i changed Frankenstein to 10 and seemed to improve the tactic. I honestly don't think your wide players will perform more like inside forwards than wingers - they seek wide. You need the ppms for that I described it above.

Anyway I'm enjoying 2nd visit currently and I'm very settled about tactics creation that its often down to having great players with great ppm's.

Ps.

I saw my 2nd scissor kick goal - this time from Guillaume - in all other tactics I have never seen it for fm13.

Cheers & keep trying its fun - I'll keep following what happens with your tactic

it definitely did that

although I do think the reason for that was that the formation was inherently narrow, so making it more narrow would have adverse affect especially while defending the CBs wont cover the wide areas that well as they are too narrow...on the other hand if a formation is naturally wide but you want to compress play then it makes sense to make it narrow...I also remember your 343 wasnt it a narrow formation that actually had working inside forwards

it definitely did that

although I do think the reason for that was that the formation was inherently narrow, so making it more narrow would have adverse affect especially while defending the CBs wont cover the wide areas that well as they are too narrow...on the other hand if a formation is naturally wide but you want to compress play then it makes sense to make it narrow...I also remember your 343 wasnt it a narrow formation that actually had working inside forwards

Yes that was copied settings from Langvatn though - not much thought went into this one - it was good because my players were gods, but players still seeked wide. The ppms I have suggested can help you strongly with this.

Cheers

setting wide play Move into channels for WBs seems to make them much better. they now give the ball to AMR/AMLs and run into to box in a one-two

Another update on my R,Madrid save using +10 version of this tactic.. Am scoring a lot of goals and not letting many in.. Have so far played 31 games in all comps and won all them... SS of games since my last post.

View attachment 307312

Another update on my R,Madrid save using +10 version of this tactic.. Am scoring a lot of goals and not letting many in.. Have so far played 31 games in all comps and won all them... SS of games since my last post.

View attachment 756990

Do you score more in this one than the 2nd visit one?
Which one of those 2 versions do you prefer?

Bwomper your inbox is full!! :)

I honestly get a little frustrated with these tweaks because I feel the sliders are very sensitive to change - I see many matches where I score more than 10 goals using 2nd visit - then their is an odd match where they struggle and then the next match beating Barcelona 9-0 etc. So its hard for me to estimate which version is best to use, it seems different for different people.

I just hope you people enjoy the tweaks and can make it work in the way I say it should work. If I get an idea I'll try to further tweak.

An update on my save:

scored 211 goals last season in la primera division conceeded something like 13 - I decided to sell Bale - Hazard - Isco - James - Pogba - Koke - D.Luiz and rake in about 500million pounds. Its a new day for RMA now the names will be Will Hughes - V.Fischer - Fierro - Benzia - Mastour - Berisha - Scuffet and Some regents lets see what this change can do.

Also I'm the new French International manager and the names and talent their is insane, I can't wait to try that.

Cheers

To be honest I am scoring about the same amount of goals with +10 as I did with 2nd visit. Would know perhaps better when I finish this season with +10.

Sorry my internets been down again - annoying since we are suppose to have good internet in my country, but for me its inconsistant :(

Ye it would be hard to see a difference also since the tactics I mean all the tweak's are very close to each other so they might not matter so much! - I think the width tweak matters, but I can't prove it other than show you my screenshots of many matches with above 10 goals and lots of shots. When that's said I do think that quality maplayers matters more than anything even in other tactics I strongly believe that will shine through over a long period.

So our most important job as managers is to manage and keep the players fit get lots of coaches with important attributes like management 15+ motivators etc. and ofcause buy great talent and try to develop the players into how we want them to become.

I also think about defensive midfielders that their are to ways of developing these strenght and finishing and workrate (The Langvatn way) or the creative anchorman that finish weaker but are better at winning the ball and make it hard for the opponent to create chances - I think both ways work equally good one more offensive than the other though. I have tried both also in this save and its very hard to conclude what's best, if you can get a midfielder that are capable of doing it all then perfect, but their aren't many of these you have to wait for the regents and then try and develop them that way. I think Vidal had some of this and also Khedira, but Pogba turned more offensive than defensive for me when I developed him and that was the reason why I sold him, the same happened to Koke, both amazing players. In my old save with Barca I saw great performances for anchormen developed players where decisions - concentration & anticipation are very important attributes.

Frankenstein - 2nd Visit
Anyway with my new and lesser skilled RMA team I have started well with 3 victories winning 2 of them against Barca BIG achievement in the supercup. France beat Holland away from home 4-0 massive result compared to an away match against such a strong team. So it has started well. I have a new Dede a german 202cm tall 20jump 17 head but only 5 bravery, he's not scoring alot yet from corners, I don't have a good corner taker - Will Hughes is my best with 13 corner and 13 cross, so maybe that's the reason for not scoring. Dede is still in the team I'm proud to say, but he's more of a backup player now 30 years old though, so still good. I have an insane striker regent rented out to danish satellite club Brondby he's amazing looking next season he will be a part of my RMA team - Here's a few screenshots for you to enjoy.

Cheers

View attachment 307107
next Dede

View attachment 307106
Amazing looking striker next season I will use him

View attachment 307105
Another great regent striker

View attachment 307104
Success for Ajax loaned out I must consider him - don't think I can make room though :(

View attachment 307103
This one looks like nothing, but just wait and see what a season on the 1st team will do

View attachment 307102

The same as the above look like nothing now - both these 2 will fill the gap pf Koke & Pogba, but better in the future :)

View attachment 307101

I have high hopes for this one - maybe the next Bale he looks like he can become good and I rewarded him a place in the french national team as well :)

View attachment 307100

Spanish talent - I gave him a few chances last season when injuries were giving me trouble and he did amazing

View attachment 307099

I thought you might wanted to see this - most of this season down to 2nd visit, but I'm certain it can be done even better, by a much better team full of 11 super regents.

View attachment 306992
I wanted to share this because I feel Shakhtar is suppose to be a good team - I don't have all the RMA stars that you have in the beginning, but have new fresh talent.

View attachment 306988
When this regent plays he look like the best player in the world which surprises me looking at his profile he doesn't look like much - anyway I have alot of 1st choice injuries so I'm forced to use players that would normally rot as backup players, but fun to see them for sure.

Cheers guys

Sorry my internets been down again - annoying since we are suppose to have good internet in my country, but for me its inconsistant :(

Ye it would be hard to see a difference also since the tactics I mean all the tweak's are very close to each other so they might not matter so much! - I think the width tweak matters, but I can't prove it other than show you my screenshots of many matches with above 10 goals and lots of shots. When that's said I do think that quality maplayers matters more than anything even in other tactics I strongly believe that will shine through over a long period.

So our most important job as managers is to manage and keep the players fit get lots of coaches with important attributes like management 15+ motivators etc. and ofcause buy great talent and try to develop the players into how we want them to become.

I also think about defensive midfielders that their are to ways of developing these strenght and finishing and workrate (The Langvatn way) or the creative anchorman that finish weaker but are better at winning the ball and make it hard for the opponent to create chances - I think both ways work equally good one more offensive than the other though. I have tried both also in this save and its very hard to conclude what's best, if you can get a midfielder that are capable of doing it all then perfect, but their aren't many of these you have to wait for the regents and then try and develop them that way. I think Vidal had some of this and also Khedira, but Pogba turned more offensive than defensive for me when I developed him and that was the reason why I sold him, the same happened to Koke, both amazing players. In my old save with Barca I saw great performances for anchormen developed players where decisions - concentration & anticipation are very important attributes.

Frankenstein - 2nd Visit
Anyway with my new and lesser skilled RMA team I have started well with 3 victories winning 2 of them against Barca BIG achievement in the supercup. France beat Holland away from home 4-0 massive result compared to an away match against such a strong team. So it has started well. I have a new Dede a german 202cm tall 20jump 17 head but only 5 bravery, he's not scoring alot yet from corners, I don't have a good corner taker - Will Hughes is my best with 13 corner and 13 cross, so maybe that's the reason for not scoring. Dede is still in the team I'm proud to say, but he's more of a backup player now 30 years old though, so still good. I have an insane striker regent rented out to danish satellite club Brondby he's amazing looking next season he will be a part of my RMA team - Here's a few screenshots for you to enjoy.

Cheers

View attachment 757446
next Dede

View attachment 757449
Amazing looking striker next season I will use him

View attachment 757450
Another great regent striker

View attachment 757451
Success for Ajax loaned out I must consider him - don't think I can make room though :(

View attachment 757452
This one looks like nothing, but just wait and see what a season on the 1st team will do

View attachment 757453

The same as the above look like nothing now - both these 2 will fill the gap pf Koke & Pogba, but better in the future :)

View attachment 757455

I have high hopes for this one - maybe the next Bale he looks like he can become good and I rewarded him a place in the french national team as well :)

View attachment 757458

Spanish talent - I gave him a few chances last season when injuries were giving me trouble and he did amazing

View attachment 757459

I thought you might wanted to see this - most of this season down to 2nd visit, but I'm certain it can be done even better, by a much better team full of 11 super regents.
Sorry lol just see a players name is ******* xD is like a Ben Stiller movie hahaha

Jes,how do you manage national team and real? I mean...I get off from real madrid if I accept a national team offer! lol

2431 Width 5 WBs move into channel mid season

View attachment 306906View attachment 306905View attachment 306904

well I have been pleased with some of the attacking play. the WBs moving into channels really creates good space and overload in the box. It has also helped me a lot defensively.

Offensively I am not pleased with the amount of both goals and chances. although i usually have posession 60-70% the shots are in the 16-20 range mostly and even less chances and as you can see no massive wins.

for the rest of season I will go with width 10 but overall I am not very happy with the change. Maybe for a smaller team it would be better as defense is much better infact I can state that more than half the goals conceded were avoidable as they were silly individual mistakes

2431 Width 5 WBs move into channel mid season

View attachment 757897View attachment 757900View attachment 757903

well I have been pleased with some of the attacking play. the WBs moving into channels really creates good space and overload in the box. It has also helped me a lot defensively.

Offensively I am not pleased with the amount of both goals and chances. although i usually have posession 60-70% the shots are in the 16-20 range mostly and even less chances and as you can see no massive wins.

for the rest of season I will go with width 10 but overall I am not very happy with the change. Maybe for a smaller team it would be better as defense is much better infact I can state that more than half the goals conceded were avoidable as they were silly individual mistakes

Well cool man - it might not be highscoring, but it shows potential for sure.

Mentality=Risk & Reward - (Not positioning) The right kind of players should have it at 20 - DMC's for sure if you want them to keep doing what they are doing like in the original Frankenstein or even Langvatn tactics

Run from deep= Positioning - for a DMC that have run from deep=often and have a high mentality will try make crazy runs into the opponent box etc. Lower mentality will make him more reserved in doing that. Mentality don't determine his positioning. Run from deep set to rarely - sometimes or often affects positioning.

Try Through Balls - Affected by Mentality as well
Passing - Affected by Mentality - Lower mentality will make the player take less chances and you will see him make nice short passes as original Frankenstein have AMC do. Therefor it can probably be beneficial to have an AMC that has high workrate -
strenght and tackling in that tactic. A normal AMC would probably have his mentality=20 and passing set to direct somewhere and TTB at often that would make him try lots of TB's.

A low mentality across the team should make you see a team that takes very few chances and will more often play it safe. A high mentality you will see many risks involved - runs - passes - run with ball etc

May I suggest to philosiphy/think over what I just said - then maybe change something in the players passing to make it maybe a more direct style of play - or just change some of the players individual mentalities - could explain your number of chances.

Cheers mate

Last edited:
Last edited:
So finished with my 2431...making width 10 doent do much for attacking and defense gets a bit worse...won't post end of season results as although I won everything the no. of goals isnt that special...will just two things:
CR7

View attachment 306512

U19s:

View attachment 306510

for the coming season I am planning a big squad overhaul. lots of regens ready for 1st team. I will go back to 2nd visit with 2 tweaks: no cut inside for striker and swapping for wingers. Might also remove the swapping of strikers.

btw would you recommend 10+. i see that the style is direct I am not sure I would like that as much as the posession based one

I think all the recent tweaks works very well,so play with one or with another is just own choice. Good work with your tweaked formation Champion, Ronaldo`s performance is insane.

I thinked about quit swap for strikers and put a big one go for goal on corner settings. Maybe in 2 seasons. I tryed also swap between wingers and personally I didnt like.

I think all the recent tweaks works very well,so play with one or with another is just own choice. Good work with your tweaked formation Champion, Ronaldo`s performance is insane.

I thinked about quit swap for strikers and put a big one go for goal on corner settings. Maybe in 2 seasons. I tryed also swap between wingers and personally I didnt like.
What tweak version do you use now Bwomper?

Back