Frankenstein Tactic 3-2-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter bwomper
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 281K
Frankenstein & The 3 Musketeers v2

Hi guys - I really appreciate you trying all the modifications, here's another one, but this one eliminates the AMC so no amc, but an anchorman instead, I thought to myself that the amc usually goes deep to receive the ball and that's probably a little bit of a waste. Now I present to you the 4141 rock classic anchorman - its beneficial that this player can jump - have strenght - workrate - acceleration. I feel this tweak stabilizes the defence enormously + it gives a huge amount of possession. I do use an amc as a striker partner to Maupay - I don't know if this helps out with possession!. I use Will Hughes & Guillaume on the dmcl/r positions - the box to box positions. Kondogbia is great at anchorman. I have some great AMC's that I train as complete forwards and they might be good in your save as strikers too. Anyway Opponents will have a hard time scoring goals and you will be able to score goals yourself. These are copied for DMCL/R - 451trippletweak & DMC - 4141rock classic. Anything else is 2nd visit.

View attachment 306443

View attachment 306442

This is a thick Langvatn tweak mixed with Frankenstein settings. Real life I would never choose this - but fm13 is very much different because its tested in so many ways how the 3D engine works and due to issues with the 3D engine dmc's act more like mc's if set to the Langvatn settings. This tactic can be further improved on the wings I reckon, but for now it is like this and I like it alot.

Cheers

Last edited:
So finished with my 2431...making width 10 doent do much for attacking and defense gets a bit worse...won't post end of season results as although I won everything the no. of goals isnt that special...will just two things:
CR7

View attachment 758794

U19s:

View attachment 758797

for the coming season I am planning a big squad overhaul. lots of regens ready for 1st team. I will go back to 2nd visit with 2 tweaks: no cut inside for striker and swapping for wingers. Might also remove the swapping of strikers.

btw would you recommend 10+. i see that the style is direct I am not sure I would like that as much as the posession based one

Your youth team certainly enjoys your tactic - they must be insanely good :) - good job
cheers

Hi guys - I really appreciate you trying all the modifications, here's another one, but this one eliminates the AMC so no amc, but an anchorman instead, I thought to myself that the amc usually goes deep to receive the ball and that's probably a little bit of a waste. Now I present to you the 4141 rock classic anchorman - its beneficial that this player can jump - have strenght - workrate - acceleration. I feel this tweak stabilizes the defence enormously + it gives a huge amount of possession. I do use an amc as a striker partner to Maupay - I don't know if this helps out with possession!. I use Will Hughes & Guillaume on the dmcl/r positions - the box to box positions. Kondogbia is great at anchorman. I have some great AMC's that I train as complete forwards and they might be good in your save as strikers too. Anyway Opponents will have a hard time scoring goals and you will be able to score goals yourself. These are copied for DMCL/R - 451trippletweak & DMC - 4141rock classic. Anything else is 2nd visit.

View attachment 758956

View attachment 758972

This is a thick Langvatn tweak mixed with Frankenstein settings. Real life I would never choose this - but fm13 is very much different because its tested in so many ways how the 3D engine works and due to issues with the 3D engine dmc's act more like mc's if set to the Langvatn settings. This tactic can be further improved on the wings I reckon, but for now it is like this and I like it alot.

Cheers
looks awesome

I love your tactics names

View attachment 758956

View attachment 758972

Cheers
I tried that formation with the 4141 DM and it wasnt a bad tactic but not all the great I wanted to be. It seems like you do it! so is another option for future seasons ,thanks mate ;)

I tried that formation with the 4141 DM and it wasnt a bad tactic but not all the great I wanted to be. It seems like you do it! so is another option for future seasons ,thanks mate ;)

This is just a tweak of Frankenstein to make better balance between midfield - defence and attack - I also created this because I don't have fullbacks - that is the part I'm not very happy with in the original Langvatn tactics the fullbacks - I also wanted to keep the attack of Frankenstein, I feel the amc works more like a deep laying playmaker in the original Frankenstein and I think this position can be used better - I didn't see many other choices + it gives more room for the dmcl/r.

Go try it if you like

Cheers

ps. this has nothing to do with the 4141 rock classic - only 1 copied setting

This is just a tweak of Frankenstein to make better balance between midfield - defence and attack - I also created this because I don't have fullbacks - that is the part I'm not very happy with in the original Langvatn tactics the fullbacks - I also wanted to keep the attack of Frankenstein, I feel the amc works more like a deep laying playmaker in the original Frankenstein and I think this position can be used better - I didn't see many other choices + it gives more room for the dmcl/r.

Go try it if you like

Cheers

ps. this has nothing to do with the 4141 rock classic - only 1 copied setting
yeah in my try with 3 DM I just copy the DM from the 4141 , nothing more.
Its good to see more tactics around the "Frankie" . Now is possible to play nice football with different rosters,great work like always jes ;)

Hi Jes,

Am definitely going to try out Frankenstein & The 3 Musketeers.
I have tried different versions of Frankenstein and at the moment 2nd visit has been the best and the most consistent tactic for my Barcelona team so far. Will try out your new tactic to see how it goes for me.

Hi Jes,

Am definitely going to try out Frankenstein & The 3 Musketeers.
I have tried different versions of Frankenstein and at the moment 2nd visit has been the best and the most consistent tactic for my Barcelona team so far. Will try out your new tactic to see how it goes for me.

2nd visit is clearly the best its just a width tweak - bwomper made the rest work - I recommend that version of Frankenstein or the Original - Theirs always other tactics like wooow but these tactics are made for top regents in 2025.

cheers

how is the link up play in the musketeers?

I would imagine that there is a small gap between the midfield and strikers. Unless you have tweaked on of the strikers to drop deeper a bit?

how is the link up play in the musketeers?

I would imagine that there is a small gap between the midfield and strikers. Unless you have tweaked on of the strikers to drop deeper a bit?

EDIT:

Don't listen to any of this - my private life is interferring with my mood right now.

You can listen to this :)
I don't recommend the 3 musketeers - I apoligize if I answered harsh before. For me I recommend 2nd visit or the original Frankenstein - I started to play with Wooow because I wanted to see it in action again it deserves that. Its working really well and the passing is beautiful and as some of you have maybe already realized it does extremely well defensively. Funny thing is giving wooow time it will perform amazingly in attack as well. That tactic is created for amazing regents, but can still do well with players in 2019. Just beat Barca 8-0, but so far I score less but that's expected because as I said its for a 11 man regent team. When that is said I think Frankenstein can do amazing with 11 regents as well.

Cheers

Last edited:
I am still using +10 tactic and it is awesome... Just started season and lost 1st leg of Supercopa Final to Barca 3-1.. This was the 2nd leg...

View attachment 760004

View attachment 760005

I love photoshop :D - just kidding!

That's awesome - direct passing did this amazing!!! - Maupay and Ongenda is wow, but I knew that :)
That's close to screenshot of the year I would say and proves the potential of highscoring in Frankenstein. Imagine 11 regents

Thanks for showing that mate, I hope it continues simular to this

Cheers

I have to say Jes,

I really like Frankenstein 2nd visit.
I've tried lots of tactics from this forum.
Last tactic I was succesful with was a tactic from Andrichbrand.

But Frankenstein 2nd visit beats them all.
High scoring, haven't lost a single game since I started to use it. My team just always knows how to score with this tactic. I even had a few games I went 0-1 down and it stayed like that until around the 60-70th minute and we end the match with 2-1, 3-1.
Playing FM with Frankenstein 2nd visit is great fun. I have a few amazing regents coming in as well.

A big thanks to you Jes and Bwomper. You guys really make FM fun to play for me.

I have to say Jes,

I really like Frankenstein 2nd visit.
I've tried lots of tactics from this forum.
Last tactic I was succesful with was a tactic from Andrichbrand.

But Frankenstein 2nd visit beats them all.
High scoring, haven't lost a single game since I started to use it. My team just always knows how to score with this tactic. I even had a few games I went 0-1 down and it stayed like that until around the 60-70th minute and we end the match with 2-1, 3-1.
Playing FM with Frankenstein 2nd visit is great fun. I have a few amazing regents coming in as well.

A big thanks to you Jes and Bwomper. You guys really make FM fun to play for me.

I think the real magic in Frankenstein is the 4 up front 2wingers 2 strikers - personally I just went away from wooow again because Ossis won 13-0 with the modification called 10+ - so I'm again back on the Frankenstein train :)

I have changed the amc to be an mc instead basically a wooow mc where i just centralized him - in wooow the mc is really nice looking so I thought it was best to change that in Frankieboy. I wanna go with that for a while so my 200 million pound investment on fullbacks became a waste of money, but opens up for a few new signings or talents to enter my team next season - ******* Kudimbana for sure he's a regent with a very elegant name :) - Carlos Fierro have developed insanely Maupay and Ongenda will dominate the stage for the next 5 seasons though and after champions recommendation to remove shot with power and place shot especially if the player have decisions then some of the goals are from another planet. I see Ongenda chip the ball over the goal keeper I see them smash it to the roof of the net its beautiful!! - I think shot with power is best applied to players coming from the midfield if at all.

Handball....bwomper goodluck today may the best nation win - I saw Quatar beat Germany today amazing!!!

Cheers

Qatar have a very powerful team with the adition of the non quataries ( Capote and Saric were awesome vs Germany)
And hey,spain defeat denmark in a heartattack final seconds. I think both teams are the best of the world. ;)

Let me now how it works the MC instead the AMC in the tactic. Also I make a tactic inspired in counters (but not only) but I need underdogs teams to try it. Is a 3-3-3-1 : 3 CD 3 DM ( two ofensive and one with the defensive DM of rocksolid settings ) 1 ML 1 MR 1 MC and 1 STK. If someone want to try it in an underdog team save just pm.

cheers mates ;)

Some of my new graduates :)

first time I have seen such a striker

View attachment 305632 View attachment 305637 View attachment 305636 View attachment 305635 View attachment 305634 View attachment 305633

View attachment 305631 View attachment 305630 View attachment 305629

I had the three DMs and two strikers Pages and Diarra for this season:
changes i made was swapping wingers and strikers wide play set to normal
not the best of the seasons, start was good averaging 5.5 goals/match but finished slowly and lost in CL with couple fo surprise results
but now with this new generation of strikers and AM that I will play with now, I expect 200+ goals (hopefully)View attachment 305615View attachment 305613View attachment 305617View attachment 305616View attachment 305614
View attachment 305612View attachment 305611

Last edited:
I have a question:

the AMC is made to drop deep a lot and not only comes deep to get the ball (sometimes behind the DMs) but also tracks back. Is this because of this defensive mentality?

so if we apply a similar mentality to one of the strikers, will we see him come deep too (but not as deep as the AMC)?

I have a question:

the AMC is made to drop deep a lot and not only comes deep to get the ball (sometimes behind the DMs) but also tracks back. Is this because of this defensive mentality?

so if we apply a similar mentality to one of the strikers, will we see him come deep too (but not as deep as the AMC)?
I think you are right. The striker will come deep but like his possition is avanced than the AMC for example he doesnt come as deep than the AMC.

I think you are right. The striker will come deep but like his possition is avanced than the AMC for example he doesnt come as deep than the AMC.

thanks. I was thinking about playing with the 334 tweak of Jes, but want one of my striker to come deep and play as a DLF. it would also be interesting if we set his creative freedom to 20.

btw bwomper I cannot praise this tactic enough. there are so so many possibilities and tweaks its unbelievable

thanks. I was thinking about playing with the 334 tweak of Jes, but want one of my striker to come deep and play as a DLF. it would also be interesting if we set his creative freedom to 20.

btw bwomper I cannot praise this tactic enough. there are so so many possibilities and tweaks its unbelievable

Drop deep striker:

run from deep= rarely=backward arrow

mentality= maybe keep the mentality part as it is and then work it slowly towards the middle all the way down to 5 - the reason why i say this is mentality is translated to risk and reward - and I feel a striker should have his mentality pretty high if you want him to play like diego maradona i mean. If he's a great striker like Pantelis you could try with very high CF so he does what he alternatively think is best.

I would like to see your team with 2nd visit - I still think that is one of the best tweaks in terms of amount of goals. I really wanna buy your regent Adrien Boutin he's amazing.

Cheers

Ps. I'm sick at the moment so I won't interact as much as usual - I'll be back later on Cheers all

Back