Frankenstein Tactic 3-2-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter bwomper
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 281K
Drop deep striker:

run from deep= rarely=backward arrow

mentality= maybe keep the mentality part as it is and then work it slowly towards the middle all the way down to 5 - the reason why i say this is mentality is translated to risk and reward - and I feel a striker should have his mentality pretty high if you want him to play like diego maradona i mean. If he's a great striker like Pantelis you could try with very high CF so he does what he alternatively think is best.

I would like to see your team with 2nd visit - I still think that is one of the best tweaks in terms of amount of goals. I really wanna buy your regent Adrien Boutin he's amazing.

Cheers

Ps. I'm sick at the moment so I won't interact as much as usual - I'll be back later on Cheers all

yes I have found that one footed players develop amazing stats

get well soon Jes

I'm still sick - but a game here and their is still being played and I have been really strapped up on 2nd visit which is good, but I have to say the 10+ version is probably better and I think I can see why its just amazing play a big joy to watch here's my latest screenshot.

View attachment 305444

Does anyone remember a player from the beginning named Hachim Mastour? - well to be honest I think I stole him from Barca because I wanted to see how he would develop - I have been loaning him out for several seasons this is how he looks now

View attachment 305442

He plays amazing on the pitch so does Will Hughes in the same position by the way, but given the attributes I feel I'm looking at a super star and he should be automatically be 1st choice above all in that position.

In my team I have 3 regents hating me for not playing them enough - its so frustrating because they are so good but I like to rotate some positions and to have a 25 player squad is for exactly that - injuries happens last season it all ended with 7 injuries in my team I was really challenged with that. Anyway the 10+ tactic should really be on the front page its the modification I recommend the most out of all of these.

Cheers guys

I'm still sick - but a game here and their is still being played and I have been really strapped up on 2nd visit which is good, but I have to say the 10+ version is probably better and I think I can see why its just amazing play a big joy to watch here's my latest screenshot.

View attachment 761291

Does anyone remember a player from the beginning named Hachim Mastour? - well to be honest I think I stole him from Barca because I wanted to see how he would develop - I have been loaning him out for several seasons this is how he looks now

View attachment 761295

He plays amazing on the pitch so does Will Hughes in the same position by the way, but given the attributes I feel I'm looking at a super star and he should be automatically be 1st choice above all in that position.

In my team I have 3 regents hating me for not playing them enough - its so frustrating because they are so good but I like to rotate some positions and to have a 25 player squad is for exactly that - injuries happens last season it all ended with 7 injuries in my team I was really challenged with that. Anyway the 10+ tactic should really be on the front page its the modification I recommend the most out of all of these.

Cheers guys
get better soon mate.

I think all the tweaks are great,and you can rotate with 2 or 3 tweaks also (home/away, vs underdogs vs top/mid teams)
This season Im trying a version I made with 3 strikers ,one of them acting like a false nine. And it works nice in my save. 19 games played 101 goals 10 goals against.At the end of the season I will show you more. Have a great weekend guys

Thx for your hard work on fm13 guys ! i really enjoy the game with yours tactics !

I have a question : I am playing with an underdog team on MLS , with a lot a free players , because it's hard to have good regens . Iam playing with the 2nd visit , it's not bad , ( 147 goals for 50 matchs, win MLS and CLNA ) . But can you try to make a tweak for underdog team ? Or just trying the 10+ tactic ?

Thx for your hard work on fm13 guys ! i really enjoy the game with yours tactics !

I have a question : I am playing with an underdog team on MLS , with a lot a free players , because it's hard to have good regens . Iam playing with the 2nd visit , it's not bad , ( 147 goals for 50 matchs, win MLS and CLNA ) . But can you try to make a tweak for underdog team ? Or just trying the 10+ tactic ?
hi mate,thanks to you too for keep playing that game ;)

I think all Frankenstein tweaks focus on top teams,but works fine with some mid table teams and like I see with your underdog team on MLS.

I have a non probed tactic and I want try it with underdogs but Im keep trying new things in my real madrid save. If you want to try it just send me a private and Ill give you the tactic.

My team actually is not really an underdog, more like a mid/top for MLS . But i don't have top players . No one cost more than 5M ^^)

2nd season with the 2nd visit, 143 goals / 150 matches . Win MLS and CLNA again . But i conceed too many goals . 1 per match .

I have better results with the 4-4-2 triplewicked or the 4-2-3-1 . But i like this tactical . .

I would stay with the tactic that gives you most pleasure. Does not need to be the one that scores 100's of goals and concedes few goals. It is what you find to be best for your enjoyment!

Frankentein 343 Diamond - Rock Defense

Bwomper I hope you don't mind me posting here. Tried this formation with my regen Real Madrid side.

Its basically plays like a narrow diamond in the middle, with 3 strikers and 3 defenders. Actual formation is 3313, with the middle DM more of a DLP, wide DMs box to box with good crossing and wide strikers have same instructions as the original AM so creativity and passing important. tweaked the AM to be less defensive

Scores good goals (average of 4.5 per games mid-season, the best I have done with 2nd visit is 4.9). May have scored more but sort of an injury crises at the moment.
I see more higher possession
Rock defense - concedes very few goals so maybe good for lower teams

Mid-season league table and overall stats and fixtures

View attachment 304691View attachment 304692View attachment 304690

View attachment 304693

Frankentein 343 Diamond - Rock Defense

Bwomper I hope you don't mind me posting here. Tried this formation with my regen Real Madrid side.

Its basically plays like a narrow diamond in the middle, with 3 strikers and 3 defenders. Actual formation is 3313, with the middle DM more of a DLP, wide DMs box to box with good crossing and wide strikers have same instructions as the original AM so creativity and passing important. tweaked the AM to be less defensive

Scores good goals (average of 4.5 per games mid-season, the best I have done with 2nd visit is 4.9). May have scored more but sort of an injury crises at the moment.
I see more higher possession
Rock defense - concedes very few goals so maybe good for lower teams

Mid-season league table and overall stats and fixtures

View attachment 762963View attachment 762960View attachment 762966

View attachment 762957
All tweaked tactic you guys do are welcome here of course! Nice work with this one. The strikers do it well?

Im near to end my season with my 3 strikers version .

All tweaked tactic you guys do are welcome here of course! Nice work with this one. The strikers do it well?

Im near to end my season with my 3 strikers version .

not as good as I want them to. I have been rotating strikers pretty much every game though.

Well...not bad season at all with this tweak

View attachment 762991 View attachment 762994

View attachment 762995 View attachment 762998 View attachment 763001

With 3 strikers,the central one acting like a false 9 ( I use Isco in thet spot ) score and assist with beautiful play sometimes. It can be better in away matches,maybe I try with a defensive DM of the two DM I use in this tactic. But for now I will continue with this tweak next season.

great result. I wonder if you let the central striker remain in the AM spot then the results dont change much. better defensively too because of the MR/MLs. I think this would suit smaller teams much better

great result. I wonder if you let the central striker remain in the AM spot then the results dont change much. better defensively too because of the MR/MLs. I think this would suit smaller teams much better
Yeah maybe dont change so much but I like the way the central striker play,he has much ofensive presence than he in the AMC spot with the same mentality and he can open the rival defence for make more space for the real strikers.

Yeah maybe dont change so much but I like the way the central striker play,he has much ofensive presence than he in the AMC spot with the same mentality and he can open the rival defence for make more space for the real strikers.

yeah I am going to use this with my athletico team. my real team doesnt have any proper wingers

Sighs... More new tactics to look at lol Is good that you guys keep creating tactics!

I am just finishing off my season with the 10+ tactic.. Am winning nearly all games, but did have a bit of a surprise in CL when I lost 6-1 away to Chelsea... Good that I won home leg 5-0 :-) Is still scoring a lot of goals but am doubtful I will beat last seasons record but my guess is with 4 league games to go should get 160 for the season.

For a moment I thought fm13 was dead, but you guys are shaking it :)

Keep enjoying the game - I have had alot excitement with Frankenstein and its varieties - Mr Langvatn tactics new and old and ofcause my own tactics back in the day. I keep getting annoyed by the TC because the creators of the TC should be the best at playing this game as well - TC creators and their fans keep saying or kept saying you that you can trust the TC, but its not true - if you could trust the TC to create the possible best tactic you wouldn't need the classic version of this. This reminds me that the TC is limited according to what is a common goal for those of us who are still left playing fm13 still - we want many goals!!!

I'm gonna look into creating something else as well, wooow will be a partial inspiration and its gonna be with 3 central defenders cause I hate having fullbacks if i have wingers. I can by the way recommend the anchorman setting in the tc for having midfielders behind the other players like behind langvatn dmc's for instance.

Anyway we will know more in the future, I only release good stuff :) - fails must R.I.P

Cheers

Well...not bad season at all with this tweak

View attachment 762991 View attachment 762994

View attachment 762995 View attachment 762998 View attachment 763001

With 3 strikers,the central one acting like a false 9 ( I use Isco in thet spot ) score and assist with beautiful play sometimes. It can be better in away matches,maybe I try with a defensive DM of the two DM I use in this tactic. But for now I will continue with this tweak next season.

nice results ! I will try it with a lower team than your , i think that could be good ! I will post some screen after .

Beautiful people of the world...who loves playing fm13 :D...

I decided instead of creating a new tactic I wanted to go back to my regent team to test several tactics with it, so the test start like this - 9 league matches has been played with wooow and all tactics that I test with will be at this point, I know it would be more optimal to start when this season is over, but my save is a bit slow at this point and I really just wanna get it all started and not wait a week for it so that's how I'm gonna do it. I can test anything both with and without fullbacks - I can make a tactic fully fluid in matter of seconds due to fmrte - If I get to many injuries I can heal them instantly - I will not use that unless I get to many injuries in the same position - in other words I need to make it all fair for all tactics when testing - I'm not gonna test 30 tactics, but I am gonna test 10 if you like. I'm testing with my Regent FC Barcelona team from 9th of november 2042 till end of season. So same players will be used for all of these - be aware Le Bigot my former beast AMC has been sold:) - I now have other beasts :)

I would like you to reply to this and tell me what I should test old or new - personally I think these should be tested:

1. Frankenstein 2nd visit (Currently testing)
2. Frankie False 9 (Next in line)
Wooow
Marcelo 3-1-4-2 by Gallego
442 trippletweak
Original Frankenstein called - Frankenstein final?
4-1-4-1 Rock Classic?
451 Trippletweak?
4231 Deep purple

I will update posts like this

UPDATE - followed by screenshots

I will watch the matches on Extended highlights so their will be no instant results doing this.

You tell me what you want to see tested old or new!!! - Afterwards we will have a comparison from a very godlike regent team - let me know if you want this and what you want from it.

These will be tested - to be updated:

1. Frankenstein 2nd visit
2. Frankie False 9
3. Wooow
4. 442 Trippletweak
5. Marcelo 3142

Cheers guys

Ps. This will take some time to do so please be patient - its not a fast save, but will be faster after january in game :)

Last edited:
Nice jes,nice! Id like you to test "Frankie False 9" instead the Frankenstein Final Version,but too bad you sold Le Bigot because he was a clear super false 9 in the tactic lol

You can post here if you want or will you make a new thread? cheers mate!

Back