Frankenstein Tactic 3-2-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter bwomper
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 281K
You can make the STCR with Pele role ( with 20 of CF ) and skip creative freedom from the DMs. And maybe put the STCR like the playmaker ( anybody know if the playmaker option in classic tactics works well? )

I will try your tactic with "classic" DMs settings,the Pele role for the right striker,the 2nd Visit width and maybe in future a little bit less offensive mentallity for the Libero ( just 3 or 4 notches less )

yeah thats a good idea. at the moment its a false 9 so he drops deep more

Frankenstein 334 Libero Revisited

View attachment 292737

Its basically a width change -> team width is now 10.

Second and most important I think is that match training throughout the season was set to Teamwork. This was by mistake but what a good mistake

See the results for yourself:
5.9 goals a game average - best ever!

225 league goals (45 from set pieces, 180 from open play)!!!

League + CL overview, End of Season review, League Tables, Fixtures

View attachment 292733View attachment 292732

View attachment 292734View attachment 292736

View attachment 292735

View attachment 292728View attachment 292729

League Stats
View attachment 292731View attachment 292730

View attachment 292722View attachment 292723

CL stats

View attachment 292725View attachment 292724

View attachment 292727View attachment 292726 View attachment 292717

Some Matches

View attachment 292719View attachment 292718

View attachment 292721View attachment 292720

View attachment 292711View attachment 292714

View attachment 292713View attachment 292716

View attachment 292712View attachment 292715

Last edited:
Frankenstein 334 Libero Revisited

View attachment 791649

Its basically a width change -> team width is now 10.

Second and most important I think is that match training throughout the season was set to Teamwork. This was by mistake but what a good mistake

See the results for yourself:
5.9 goals a game average - best ever!

225 league goals (45 from set pieces, 180 from open play)!!!

League + CL overview, End of Season review, League Tables, Fixtures

View attachment 791659View attachment 791662

View attachment 791656View attachment 791651

View attachment 791654

View attachment 791672View attachment 791669

League Stats
View attachment 791663View attachment 791666

View attachment 791688View attachment 791685

CL stats

View attachment 791679View attachment 791682

View attachment 791673View attachment 791676 View attachment 791701

Some Matches

View attachment 791695View attachment 791698

View attachment 791689View attachment 791692

View attachment 791717View attachment 791708

View attachment 791711View attachment 791702

View attachment 791714View attachment 791705

Hahahahaha!!!!!! - Again when you think the forum is dying champ becomes the champ and put all new fm's after 13 to shame - common everybody lets play fm13 - good job pal and if I'm not wrong that's a record you just did - well done!!!!!

So do I understand you correctly that you use teamwork for match training?

I have to say it again champ you should really upload your save to mediafire - would be fun to try :)

Did Morelli score more than 115 goals this time?

Anyway still haven't tried your version of the other tactics - but will for sure try this one - so only thing to think about is your SCR? creative striker anything else? fast defenders - well I share that opinon only partially but for sure it can never hurt.

Also to everyone - if this is match training=teamwork you should try that with original frankenstein and frankenstein 2nd visit just saying because maybe that will improve that tactic.

Good job champ i will jump on it very soon - I'm about to stay at my sisters house in a few days for a few days so i'm looking forward to some new environment yayy for me - wish they had a dog though - but they don't because they put it down due to them being so busy - jeeezzz - anyway i'm very impressed with you champ you kept going and seems like you found the magic

cheers

Champs libero revisited version

1st match with my half regent half talent squad from the beginning of the game

RMA vs Malaga

View attachment 292706

I watched the first half on comprehensive and the 2nd half on extended - match training set to teamwork - I had to change my near post flick on guy to a defender better than Dede as Maupay and Ongenda are not very good at headers.

I saw:

Huge dominance...
Beautiful play...
An extra passing option than usual due to the libero going forward positioning himself when on the ball behind the dominant train and right in front of the defence...
The libero breaks up play in front of the defence...
The dmc works really well too and help out alot with possession and the pressure - I use a complete midfielder called Guillaume who also got on the score sheet I think twice...
Many shots...
3 Goals from my SCL which was Ongenda...
An SCR that became an offensive passing station with his return runs in my case that was Maupay - he got on the scoresheet as well, but not as dangerous as the SCL - I'd say due to positioning - He did draw defenders out of position which I love...

This is a tactic that for sure rank among the best - Utilizing alot of the Frankenstein/Elhazel formation framework ofcause helps, but with a few new settings it maybe becomes as powerful if not a tiny bit more.

Can it be improved? - I wanted to give this tactic a fair chance on its own as Champion already have proven its success rate with 5.9 goals playing as Marseille. Later I will look at the settings, but it might be the settings for the SCR and nothing else. I'm a firm believer that Frankenstein strikers are perfect settings and will get you the most goals from both strikers - however I do understand the attraction having one striker occupying opponents defence while the other make return runs and interact alot more in the play.

(EDIT) - Nothing absolutely nothing needs to be changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The libero isn't dominant in view and in my opinion he shouldn't be as long as he keeps doing his thing I'm happy - The DMC really impressed me and as champion said you could retrain an amc to do the dmc work, ofcause any deep laying playmaker type will do good in this position.

All in all - I'm very hyped about this tactic and I applaud both Champion for thinking outside the box and Bwomper to inspire us all to come up with new stuff that sourrounds Frankenstein :) - its a really good job and I can't wait to see what happens next - actually this should make every football manager fan come back to fm13 and simply skip all future version of fm - FM is alive again good job!!!...

More results coming up...

View attachment 292688 View attachment 292687 View attachment 292685 View attachment 292487 View attachment 292486 View attachment 292485 View attachment 292484

Cheers

Last edited:
Thanks a lot Jes for you comments.

Morelli got around 100 goals. that's probably down to not playing in the french cup - there is a bug in the game so after every three year my team doesnt get drawn in the cup so I miss 6 games (otherwwise I realy think it would have been a flat 6 goals/game on average)

about the STCR as a false 9 - yeah you could change it to bwomper's original or the Pele role but I like him like this. he often drops deep so is a good intermediate outlet, he also scores a lot (Tobias Nielsen) - I would say easily a goal a game. And the way he opens up space is really nice to watch. I like the idea of pairing two different striker - a brute and a creative one.

yeah also like the idea of trying frankentien original/2nd visit with teamwork. one of the most noticeable difference was flicks and backheels that I rarely saw before.

Good job champ! Im experimenting with that width and the pele role for the rigth striker and I have pretty similar results. This tactic is a ***** in attack with nothing more than 7 clear offensive spots! and in defense with the anticipation of the libero is very solid. Almost all my against goals came by free kicks or corners,but nothing important.

SI Games owners,champ just break the game,get my money back lol again good job mate, play fm13 is fun yet because people like you,jes,ossis,and more. ;)

SI Games owners,champ just break the game,get my money back lol again good job mate, play fm13 is fun yet because people like you,jes,ossis,and more. ;)

especially people like you bwomper :) - after all you introduced the Frankenstein and we just happened on some tweaks ;)

Is the spirit of the Frankenstein,make a tactic with different parts of others and make it run and scream "its alive!!" lol

Maybe I did the first move with this tactic but all the tweaks and new formations are Frankenstein,and thanks to this we can say its alive ;)

Is the spirit of the Frankenstein,make a tactic with different parts of others and make it run and scream "its alive!!" lol

Maybe I did the first move with this tactic but all the tweaks and new formations are Frankenstein,and thanks to this we can say its alive ;)

Its an odd illogical shape the formation and very far away from what a real life manager would take into action - that's why its genius that you sticked to your decision on fully developing Frankenstein a redevelopment of Elhazel - that was truely thinking outside the box - you see the match engine developers hadn't taken a formation of this kind in to consideration - like a poker player that know his opponents cards :)

I think its a good idea to have the libero on a lesser mentality - I also like the scr coming deep to receive the ball - interact in play assisting the scl or the 2 wingers with goals scoring passes - its actually all good and very hard to critisize the new frankenstein version. Corrections if any could be small little details but they should be tiny as.

1 small but obvious tip from me would be to retrain an amc to striker for the scr position - so someone like Messi - Isco - James Rodriguez - Maupay - Totti - Neymar -Fierro - Mastour

On the scl I would go for someone that has a minimum of medium stenght 15+ quick and if he had flair thats a bonus but not a neccesity. I use Ongenda others could be - C.Ronaldo - Bale - Lewandowski - Lukaku - Benzema - Falcao - Cavani - Benteke - Some tall white guy playing for Westham :)

Anyway I will keep updating my results in the above post by making a new post saying update and referring to new result prove.

Cheers guys

Ps Will Hughes will do good as the DMC

Last edited:
Which is the best tactic here?

I think it depends on your team. If you have a crazy team full of amazing regens any of them will probably work. Does anyone know if the tactics work for 'underdog' teams?

I think it depends on your team. If you have a crazy team full of amazing regens any of them will probably work. Does anyone know if the tactics work for 'underdog' teams?

mr langvatan's tatics:

442 triple tweak

you can use any of them for underdogs

Didn't play FM from long time, thought of trying it, but then I saw FM 13 still in my pc hiding somewhere lol, then came here looked for some tactics and I saw this is the most active topic about FM 13.

Well I gotta say nice tactic, tried with Chelsea and here are the results until jan.. if you are wondering how I signed those players, it's actually from top players free agent database.

View attachment 289952View attachment 289953View attachment 289954View attachment 289955

Last edited:
View attachment 289834
Guys its time for something new - back in the early 90's when football manager had a different name - Championship manager if I recall correctly - Crystal Palace was the very first team I was a manager for and now I am again.

Media prediction 18 - I'm gonna buy like a crazy oil person and no cheats. I can already say I got some of my favourite players but way to young for the highest level. I played the first 20 games with 4141 rock classic but I got bored and decided this needs to go Frankenstein 2nd visit all the way so the next 18 games I switched to Frankenstein which performed a little under 4141 rock classic, but thats ok I imagine with better players it will be fantastic - oh and ofcause my team gel were absolutely horrible for the whole season - so not good for any tactic at all!!!.

Mentionable names I bought - Ongenda - Maupay - Fierro - Helenius - Wellington Nem - Adel Taarabt - Dennis Praet -
Kylian Hazard - Mattheus - Ryan Donk - David Marshall - Nikola Kalinic (Sold him in January for 18m pounds)

This is how the 1st season ended:
View attachment 289831

**** so close to a euro league qualification - oh well next season I expect bigger things - developing youngsters and adding more quality to the Crystal Palace squad - Leroy Fer (Dutch International) - Pedro Obiang (Coming Spanish International)

I am currently into debt which sucks so this season has to be successful - I bought most of my players on a 48 months installment and some I even will pay a huge sum after they reach 50 matches, but I won't have to if I sell them before that :)
That ofcause isn't the plan - that's the emergency escape route :)

I know the fm13 forum has been dead for a while so I thought to myself can this be kept alive? - so this is my crazy attempt to do that :) - I would like to hear your thoughts about this - if their is any players you can recommend for my small Crystal Palace team who I honestly believe I can take much further as soon as the squad starts to gel - also I would like you to try a smaller career to see what you could accomplish with those. Well first of all I just want you to come back to fm.

Miss you guys - and enjoy

Cheers

Crystal Palace - Update 2 - 2nd season start

Lots of new signings and sales - a clear improvement - here's the squad on the premier day vs Liverpool

View attachment 289537

I'm still active on the transfer market showing interest in these players

View attachment 289536
Its not **** if I don't get this guy - far from my first choice, but definitely a decent choice

View attachment 289535
If I can't get Dede - This guy Kara I feel is absolutely an amazing player, but he's gonna cost me about 20m pounds so I'm still reconsidering whether I should do it or not.

View attachment 289534
Wilfried Bony - 18.25m pounds - 5.5m up front and the rest over 48 months - WOW!!!

Mandanda wasn't interested, but transfer listed - so I must wait a little while longer without a great goalkeeper. I have shown interested and flirted with alot of players including: M.Reus - Lacazette (To expensive 30m+) - Several Goalies.

If I get Bony He will be first choice and probably be sold future wise for double the price 35-45m pounds. I got Daniel Agger for 7m pounds and I will be able to sell him for about 10-12 m pounds in 4 seasons when he's 32 so I'm very happy with that deal. This is a definite step up for my team and I hope to achieve atleast a Euro league spot so atleast a 7th position at the end of 2nd season in the premier league.

Maupay - Ongenda - Fierro - Praet & Will Hughes is a definite in the future plan.

I hope you guys are well out their and hope to hear from you in the future

Cheers guys

Crystal Palace - Update 3 - League table after 19 matches & Finances DOH!!!!!

With a team cohesion that sucked big time untill now and actually still going on a bit I'm actually satisfied. Players developing well and are slowly shaping themselves for the big stage.

I started of with a very poor team blend and I'm almost in January and has just achieved Good team cohesion - the level under strong team cohesion. I strongly believe that my team can achieve a whole lot more with an extremely strong understanding so I'm looking forward to that.

Here's some screenshots on the current journey to success with my mini team.

League table

View attachment 289346 View attachment 289345
8th position - I exspect the last 19 games to go alot smoother than this - however surprising success in the capital one cup - after playing 3 premier league teams the last one being Manchester City we have now progressed to the Semi Finals playing League 1 team Crawley - what a lucky draw that is. This is definitely Crystal Palace's chance to get one step closer to playing in Europe next season and god knows they will need it. I'm dreading to show you the next image its a horror image that makes me a little nervous to be honest - My Finances :)

View attachment 289343

Every month 3m Pounds is added to the debt due to the heavy buying on 48 months installment - I had to do it to create a squad that could be competitive enough and you know some of the players - they will grow to world class so success should be in the house future wise - well I hope it will be. This is however the reason why I love this different kind of journey because I pressure the life out of the finances and now my job will be to get it under control. A plan for that is in the works its close to the 29th of december and I will probably bid on alot of players and then loan them out next season to get 1st team football - then i will sell them for double their value. I imagine I will be 60 million down in 10 months so I hope I won't go down that far and rescue my club from bankrupcy or worst case get sacked.

Stay tuned and see what happens - Do you think Crystal Palace will survive the economic crisis they are currently in - like or comment on what you think of this crazy journey?

Have a great day guys - Cheers

Ps I don't know if I got to tell you 2nd seasons media prediction - its 9th place

You used the same 3 tactic set up like me Jes but Why didn't you use Mr langvartn tactic in 1 or 2 seasons to get the better position in the league and then you can buy better player to suit the Frankenstein?

Back