• Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 281K
I think he means a Barca type 433...

Fb Cb Cb Fb
----DM----
---MC-Mc--
AMR-----AML
-----ST-----

Ill be honest, I have been trying to create this formation by tweaking loads of tactic (wow -> move DMCL to MC and MR to AMC), 4141 MrL combined with wow AML settings, frankenstein combined with IF and 442 TT FB settings etc) but it has never worked

I am hoping that this when I try to tweak Fanta it can work out

Let me know how you go - cheers

I think he means a Barca type 433...

Fb Cb Cb Fb
----DM----
---MC-Mc--
AMR-----AML
-----ST-----

Ill be honest, I have been trying to create this formation by tweaking loads of tactic (wow -> move DMCL to MC and MR to AMC), 4141 MrL combined with wow AML settings, frankenstein combined with IF and 442 TT FB settings etc) but it has never worked

I am hoping that this when I try to tweak Fanta it can work out
such tactics is necessary to me tell how many seasons you it won back?

such tactics is necessary to me tell how many seasons you it won back?
I havent really tried any of those tactics for long, with top team though I would win the league easy.

Here is a 4-1-2-2-1 version of the fanta (hey bwomper sorry to put this in your thread - hope you dont mind but this seems to be like a "lounge" thread now)

Feel free to try it, but please do report back.

Also couple of suggestions, you can try with changing the wide play of the AML and AMR from "normal" to "cut inside" or to "move into channels"

View attachment 286403

I havent really tried any of those tactics for long, with top team though I would win the league easy.

Here is a 4-1-2-2-1 version of the fanta (hey bwomper sorry to put this in your thread - hope you dont mind but this seems to be like a "lounge" thread now)

Feel free to try it, but please do report back.

Also couple of suggestions, you can try with changing the wide play of the AML and AMR from "normal" to "cut inside" or to "move into channels"

View attachment 807571

thenk you

Hello,

i have started a new game with Manchester United. Why ? Cause they got a couple of great dutch players there ;)
I bought a couple of players like Ryan Shawcross, Ashley Williams, Wijnaldum (PSV) and ofcourse maupay as well. Got Ongenda on loan to try out.
The tactic i am using is 2nd visit and so far its not going that bad. Had to use a team meeting to get my players motivated but it worked at least.
Here are a few screenshots
View attachment 286072

This is my latest match against Chelsea
View attachment 286071

Yes because their hidden attribute pressure is low - it can also be the hidden attribute important matches is low in case of playing a big match.

In your case its pressure

Cheers

Hidden attribute ? is there anyway you can improve that attribute ? maybe by tutoring ? i guess you cant see that anywhere.
I do sometimes see in scout reports of players that they are good with important matches, does that mean that hidden attribute important matches ?

Greets Herbert

Hidden attribute ? is there anyway you can improve that attribute ? maybe by tutoring ? i guess you cant see that anywhere.
I do sometimes see in scout reports of players that they are good with important matches, does that mean that hidden attribute important matches ?

Greets Herbert

You can see things like this under report or you can buy the live editor and change all the attributes and the players will start to behave to your liking :D - you can make the tactic 100% fluid in 20 seconds or less - you can assign your preferred feeder clubs and attach what agreement you want with them etc you can do alot of things with fmrte and it will for sure improve the gaming experience of fm13 or even other versions.

Cheers

Back to my save, I make a little tweak of the libero v2 tweak of Champion.

Since I see jesaustralia`s theory of the possitions I make this change with formation:

View attachment 284100 Just move the central DM and change a little the sliders and options just like thatView attachment 284099

With that change the CM act like a playmaker AMC. Its just beautiful to see ( well all the frankies tweaks are very nice to see in action )
So,if the CM act like a AMC ... what about the right striker role? Pele role fits awesome View attachment 284092

No more changes here,and this is how the tactic look (aprox.) in action:

Offence : View attachment 284091

Defence: View attachment 284090

and now some stats and fixtures:

View attachment 284089 Like you can see the game vs Celta was insane,looks like my defence go on vacation lol (I just conceed 12 goals and 6 was from Celta in that game :S )

View attachment 284088View attachment 284087View attachment 284086

I know my team is now full of regens but I realy enjoy this tactic ( thanks champ for the libero settings,is awesome to see too )

I go with this tactic until I get bored of the game lol

Cheers mates!!

Since I see jesaustralia`s theory of the possitions I make this change with formation:

View attachment 813309 Just move the central DM and change a little the sliders and options just like thatView attachment 813310

With that change the CM act like a playmaker AMC. Its just beautiful to see ( well all the frankies tweaks are very nice to see in action )
So,if the CM act like a AMC ... what about the right striker role? Pele role fits awesome View attachment 813327

Offence : View attachment 813330

Defence: View attachment 813331

View attachment 813332 Like you can see the game vs Celta was insane,looks like my defence go on vacation lol (I just conceed 12 goals and 6 was from Celta in that game :S )

View attachment 813335View attachment 813338View attachment 813340

I know my team is now full of regens but I realy enjoy this tactic ( thanks champ for the libero settings,is awesome to see too )

Cheers mates!!

It looks like it will work great with a super regent team like yours - Other tactics I have been testing lately will do better with your regent team 100%.

This is what I got after 16 matches
View attachment 284029

Sorry pal - that's not promising - No offence

Cheers

It looks like it will work great with a super regent team like yours - Other tactics I have been testing lately will do better with your regent team 100%.

This is what I got after 16 matches
View attachment 813478

Sorry pal - that's not promising - No offence

Cheers
no offence at all,like I said I enjoy that tactic in my save,my post is just an update of my save trying a new formation nothing less nothing more.

And is just likes and dislikes, I didnt enjoy tactics that you enjoyed ,for example

Last edited:
no offence at all,like I said I enjoy that tactic in my save,my post is just an update of my save trying a new formation nothing less nothing more.

It would be interesting to try your save and see what kind of results it would get with other tactics :)

Cheers

View attachment 813309 Just move the central DM and change a little the sliders and options just like thatView attachment 813310

So,if the CM act like a AMC ... what about the right striker role? Pele role fits awesome View attachment 813327

Offence : View attachment 813330

Defence: View attachment 813331

View attachment 813332 Like you can see the game vs Celta was insane,looks like my defence go on vacation lol (I just conceed 12 goals and 6 was from Celta in that game :S )

View attachment 813335View attachment 813338View attachment 813340

Cheers mates!!

looks awesome, can you show the full season stats like goals scored and season overview?

Hi Bwomper, i really like your Frank the Champ tactic. Im currently using it with my Man Utd save and it is doing very well.

Back